It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUBLIC ENEMY: VIDEO Exposes OBAMA and his ILLUMINATI handlers in depth!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
so...who is behind him? y can't u throw us a bone? u already saw it,just to type some facts would b helpful.
now i got to watch 1 hour like there is not enough # in the world i shall find out about.

(the ATS's smiley's r evil nwo dark craft voodoo #)
well,starts at about 50 min:
chevron,de-beers ,tyson food , smith and wesson, philip morris , haliburton, coca cola, monsanto, exxon mobile,pfizer,caterpillar,nestle,BP, and tadam : dyncorp int.
edit on 11-5-2013 by mavericktomcat because: ad some info after watching the vid

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
reply to post by ReAwakened

Considering that there is no "illuminati", the one hour video is quite pointless.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Scource

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
When Mr. Griff commented that the media made Flavor Flave the face of Public Enemy that really caught my attention. I don't know if it's in this video I listened on Alex Jones show. Seriously though I started paying a lot more attention to what he was saying at that very second.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Didn't know Professor Griff could break it down like this. Smart dude. He needs an honorary Doctorate.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
When Mr. Griff commented that the media made Flavor Flave the face of Public Enemy that really caught my attention. I don't know if it's in this video I listened on Alex Jones show. Seriously though I started paying a lot more attention to what he was saying at that very second.

Yep good point. Make the group seem to the masses as a little more, well......Flava Flav like. -- Instead of a group which had members spreading a solid message.
edit on 11-5-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Considering that there is no "illuminati", the one hour video is quite pointless.

If you don't believe there is a Secret Society ( a group of super-wealthy interbred international bank-sters) that owns and operates EVERY aspect of our world...

Then keep moving.... Nothing to see here folks.... Everything is at it appears to be... Go about your shopping...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Griff is a very smart man but will we unite and put the wedge issues aside?

One thing is for sure if we don't we will end up all being enslaved!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
gee, another thread about Obama being evil (yawn)....can't wait for the next 1000 threads on the same subject.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee, another thread about Obama being evil (yawn)....can't wait for the next 1000 threads on the same subject.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the video, it is not all about Obama, ya know?

Spiro

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
thanks for posting, i love these kind of videos that i can sink my teeth into

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I havnt watched this (love Public Enemy) but there is a video floating around of Flava Flave where he gives his actual phone number and says anyone can call him.

I did and it was his real number. Chatted with him for like 10 mins and invited him to my hose anytime he gets to my State. Dude was nice as hell and not mad at all about the call.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Scource

Obviously, I was talking about the fictitious group that is referred in this thread.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

If you don't believe there is a Secret Society ( a group of super-wealthy interbred international bank-sters) that owns and operates EVERY aspect of our world...

Then keep moving.... Nothing to see here folks.... Everything is at it appears to be... Go about your shopping...

Why would I believe in something that isn't real. Another religion?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Jews kicked him out of Public Enemy.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Maybe it isn't real in your la-la land if it helps you sleep better at night but I sense the fear in your head from miles away. A global elite working against the rest of the population might not be real but we both have no proof to nail it's existence or non-existence.

Your reaction is 100% based on the fear of it being true, you can't just say it isn't true to make it go away.

Evil is perpetuated because the good people of this world don't do nothing about it and close their eyes.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the video. People like Griff turned me on to the darker side of the entertainment industry and to the corrupt political/govt system.

My hope is that he can get through to all these brain-washed Obamanoids and help people see how bad the situation in America really is and that continuing these big govt/big corporation agendas is going to destroy America for everyone regardless of race.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Maybe it isn't real in your la-la land if it helps you sleep better at night but I sense the fear in your head from miles away.

Fear for what? I'm living a pretty good life.

A global elite working against the rest of the population might not be real

So, it's a random thought that makes for good television?

but we both have no proof to nail it's existence

Of course we don't. If we did, it would be real. But it isn't.

Your reaction is 100% based on the fear of it being true

No, it's based 100% on the fact that there isn't any proof.
And there isn't any proof because it's fiction.

, you can't just say it isn't true to make it go away.

You're the one saying it's true. I have no reason to deny something that doesn't exist.
There is a pink tin elephant-ghost living under your left thumbnail. Please prove me wrong.

Evil is perpetuated because the good people of this world don't do nothing about it and close their eyes.

Well, you have your eyes open, still you don't see anything.

But then again, the evil people seem to be quite kind.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

Although I agree with you that there is no such thing as the illuminati....
There is a losely connected group of powerful people that are only affraid of
losing the power they wield.

Calling them the illuminati gives us an illusion that they are supernatural
and cannot be challenged by regular men and women. So i agree that it doesnt
exist because i would never give them power over me willingly. However to say there
are not groups or indavidualls that have the power to control some peoples will
doesnt exist is a little dangerous. Most chearleader on this site would call it ignorant
but i tend to have more respect for my fellow man than many ATS cheerleaders.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Maybe it isn't real in your la-la land if it helps you sleep better at night but I sense the fear in your head from miles away. A global elite working against the rest of the population might not be real but we both have no proof to nail it's existence or non-existence.

Your reaction is 100% based on the fear of it being true, you can't just say it isn't true to make it go away.

The global elite work against eachother too. its not ONE agenda by ONE group.

there are many groups with just as many hustles going on.

just cause they bump elbows and wink when they pass eachother does not mean
they are after the same thing. There own greed towards eachother keeps them
busy enough and if we dont use the time they waste wisely then sure... eventually
they may allign into one group. I would say thats not going to happen this century.

Israel wants the whole lot. USA still thinks they are in charge. China is sick of not being
taken seriously. Russia is holding a lot of resentment and BRITAIN is just watching
the whole thing play out hoping no one finds out which cards they are still holding.

Multinationals you say? sure but all the nations governments listes above
still hold enough power over multinationals that no 'illuminati' group could ever
keep a lineal plan in play

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

More OPNION

A YouTube video of someone giving their OPINION about something is not "Exposing" anything other than THEIR DAMNED OPINION!

What is it about the people of ATS that they cannot understand this very basic fact. One mans opinion, backed up by nothing, is not evidence and not something to base a belief on

I despair at this place and the stupidity of so many posters here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join