It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUBLIC ENEMY: VIDEO Exposes OBAMA and his ILLUMINATI handlers in depth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Professor Griff ( Member of Public Enemy ) Exposes (in great detail) Obama and the people who put him in the White House. I have been listening to Griff speak truth to power for many, many years, way before Alex Jones and many others in the truth movement. This guy has done his homework. I'd have to credit him as one of the pioneers of this. If you haven't already heard of him, he has many other videos on youtube. Public Enemy was one of the only hip hop groups to expose Govt. Corruption and were heavily blacklisted for doing so. Their message was vital in my own awakening...

Listen and Learn.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
S&F..... the meat starts at about 6:30 in the video....He is funny thanks for posting and giving the opportunity to here him.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

S&F because its PE...

2nd

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
is this the same guy that said 2pac died cause he wouldnt pack Quincy Jones's fudge?

please dont make me spell it out....

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
S&F OP. ANY thread that exposes Obama for the fraud that he is, is worthy of attention.

No other president in the history of the USA has been surrounded by so many questionable people, actions, and background.

How is it that he was elected and continues to sit in the office of the presidency is beyond me.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
is this the same guy that said 2pac died cause he wouldnt pack Quincy Jones's fudge?

Yes same guy! But the info actually came from Tupac himself. Griff just brought it to light after his death.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Not sure if prof griff said that...but Tupac said Quincy definitely made an offer for him to do so. There is even a recording of Tupacs voice sayng this Im sure you can google it.

And if you get into the occults and some rituals they supposedly make you do things like that, or other things so they have something on you in case you ever start mouthing off. To keep the power. So its possible,not to mention Prof griff use to be part of public enemy back in the day which was a huge rap group in the late 80s so he has some experience behind the scenes. And trust me theres some Sh** going on. Too many coincidences.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
S&F OP. ANY thread that exposes Obama for the fraud that he is, is worthy of attention.

No other president in the history of the USA has been surrounded by so many questionable people, actions, and background.

How is it that he was elected and continues to sit in the office of the presidency is beyond me.

He continues to sit in Office because the Elite want him there... He makes for quite the hand puppet!

And he was S-elected not E-lected..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Great Video, many very good points ,showing the promises that were never delivered that is something is hard to hide.
The key is the banksters, fraudsters and the creators of this entire network that make up the so called "illuminati" are truly real and they have real agendas, all the way from the creation of the Fed, taking away the gold standard to controlling almost every major government, inciting wars and other high crimes protected by way of blood oaths to secure membership.

The insurance that most plots and schemes will succeed is that most secrets will stay just that for fear of death for any individual who is part of the secret society, it's easy for outsiders to speculate on the existence or non existence but these cults and societies are real, but, what their main purpose is may be a little less clear.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Yes same guy! But the info actually came from Tupac himself. Griff just brought it to light after his death.

ya ok. I watched that video. Super intense!

I wasnt sure how i found it or what to search for.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDIDDY425
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Not sure if prof griff said that...but Tupac said Quincy definitely made an offer for him to do so. There is even a recording of Tupacs voice sayng this Im sure you can google it.

Yea I heard that too somehow. I listen to so many things I am not sure where I found it. I may have been watching those tupac killuminati series on youtube.. Not sure.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I came across this the other day and I couldn't stop listening... it's an amazing video and this guy knows his stuff.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Huh? Some guy doesn't like Obama? That's all I needed to know! He's obviously a racist then. Know how I can tell? Easy. He doesn't like Obama. That's the litmus test.

Actually...I don't believe in racism. No matter how people try to explain it to me, it just doesn't make sense. I think it was made up just to keep us divided. Because otherwise........

"With your powers combined... I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!"

As long as I get a cool power like fire or water... I don't want the heart power! That's dumb!!!!! No actually if it worked it would be the only power you'd need.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thank you for posting. I have not ever seen or heard of Professor Griff before this thread. I must admit that he really reminds me of the doctor who has been jailed for the manslaughter of Michael Jackson - facially he looks really similar.

However back to the information being addressed within this thread. Very interesting but not surprising, it seems that more and more people are expressing their views, based on their knowledge of what is happening - beyond what we are given via the mainstream television/radio/newspaper news.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Considering that there is no "illuminati", the one hour video is quite pointless.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What kind of professor says F*** so many times, must be giving lectures at a special university, lol

Originally posted by Nevertheless
Considering that there is no "illuminati", the one hour video is quite pointless.

The lack of evidence in plain sight does not guarantee its non-existence... They may or may not exist, that's the end of the matter, like how do you know? You don't receive daily updates from them?
edit on 11-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Griff is the man. Speaks unfiltered and has great knowledge of the mystries, the music industry and a lot more.

You KNOW this guy is the real deal not on some corporations payroll with the stuff he says and events that have happened to him. He talks about how he's been shot at multiple times, his house being burned down, being blacklisted in the industry ect.

He predicted the comedian Kat Williams "demise" after Kat started making jokes onstage about what he was seeing behind the scenes at partys. Kat shortly after was blacklisted and retired.

Griff can be too radical/extreme for some people but he has 1st hand knowledge of the music industry and is definitely not playing both sides. I mean he gives out his own phone number at concerts/lectures, how cool is that?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Obama is nothing but broken promises. Some may want to ignore the messenger because he's a rapper, but truth is truth. Obama's fans want to claim he's doing all he can, that the country is turning around and things are getting better. Well, they're not and they're not going to. Until we get a President in office that's more concerned about the public, rather than the corporations, we will continue to go down hill.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I actually just joined ATS after years of lurking because of this thread. I think I starred it. I'm trying to figure out how to flag it. ... I always knew I liked Professor Griff and PE, but I hadn't seen this video yet. Now, I know how smart this man really is. People need to listen up. I'm only about 30 minutes in to the video and it made me join ATS. That says it all. Thanks for posting this. If I figure out how to flag it, I will.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

edit on 11-5-2013 by PrinzessinXcessin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join