It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News - She Got Legs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
She Got Legs - She's knows how to use them

Since joining ATS I have noticed the ridicule people receive when they use Fox as a News Source.

Being Australian I usually just watch my Local Aussie News Station, or Sky News Australia if I'm watching cable. But due to the many ATS references to Fox News I began watching it, just out of curiosity.

What I found is the sexiest News Presenters on the Planet, delivering Hard Hitting News, and at the same time pleasing the senses.

I mean, Just look at these Babes, I don't know what's happening in Australia anymore, but I can tell you about the latest uproar about Benghazi.

Now tuning in to the "Fair and Balanced" Network has become part of my daily ritual, it's so much Fun

Also Every 10 minutes there is a "FOX NEWS ALERT" which kind of excites me - Why does No other station do this?

I place all the blame on ATS Members for introducing me to FOX NEWS, and I Thank You.

I must be going now because I think I just heard another "FOX NEWS ALERT"

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverMind2013

Don't get too excited here......You pulled some of the average looking babes from news.

Check out espn female reporters....You might get a bigger rise.....(pun intended)....

bleacherreport.com...#/articles/548018-the-30-hottest-women-in-espn-history/page/2

Jenn Brown....mmm
Mieke Buchan
Michelle Beisner

Check this one out....You might like her too!

Erin Andrews
Jenn Sturger

Hopefully I can help you enjoy some of the fine women reporters in the USA!! There are much much more.....
edit on 5/10/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It's been a while since I laughed out loud on the internet. Brilliant post.
edit on 10-5-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Everyone know SEX sells. They put all these laidys in high chairs so there legs hang like there on Display and they put them in front of the desks to show a full body shot.

Now who are you going to watch. Racheal Madcow on MSNBC wearing a pants suit behind a desk or a nice looking laidy in a skimpy skirt on display?

being a guy, i vote FOX NEWS. lol

edit on 10-5-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Maybe they think the best way to keep their viewer is to show something more interesting than their reporting.
I don't watch it much, but the times I have, I got far more opinion than I did facts about any news story. I can't help but wonder just how the opinions of these people are more valuable than the news I turn to any station to watch.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If you like that, you'll love this.

Fox is about as fair and balanced as the American Family Court system but you have to give them credit for having incredibly beautiful "news" women.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You may not always agree with the politics pouring from Fox News but they are pretty much recognized the world over for knocking out one floor of the glass ceiling in broadcast journalism.

Of course, there is a blatant degree of sexism in their presentations but... until someone makes it a crime to enjoy watching, my guess is that their ratings will remain fairly steady, lol.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Now who are you going to watch. Racheal Madcow on MSNBC wearing a pants suit behind a desk or a nice looking laidy in a skimpy skirt on display? being a guy, i vote FOX NEWS. lol

I totally agree, just about every News Channel is rigged with Agenda's so why not look at "Silky Smooth Legs" while receiving your daily dose of Propaganda?

Megyn Kelly is my favorite - at the moment.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

F&S

Not really a leg man.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hahahaha, one of the funniest threads ive read on here in long time

I had to stop watching fox in the am though because even though shes pleasing to the eyes, Megyn Kelly is one of the most annoying news persons ive ever heard.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No wonder their ratings are so high... That first picture under the video - she's showing more than leg there.

This link seemed appropriate... FOX News Girls

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Now I know why they call it "FOX" news....

top topics

join