It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden meaning of the masonic mosaic pavement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The masonic mosaic pavement means that we all walk it, and in it, there is light and darkness in equal size and dimension.

That means that to walk this earth is to fully experience light and darkness.

So i tell you: if you are feeling bad let it be, embrace that feeling, accept it, even more: love it.

If you can love light and darkness, if you love all the emotions, then nothing on earth can bring you down, you are above duality.

Above all those up and down feelings, there is a presence, someone quiet and peaceful...

Feeling lonely? Recognize, accept, and enjoy it
Feeling rage? Recognize, accept, and enjoy it
Feeling hate? Recognize, accept, and enjoy it
Feeling scared? Recognize, accept, and enjoy it
Feeling pain? Recognize, accept, and enjoy it

Be aware, accept and enjoy it all and you defeated your own mind trap.

Someone once said: there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

edit on 10-5-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
One more thing:

Loving all the positive and negative emotions is nothing more than unconditional love for life and all existence because no matter what happens, no matter what you feel about what happens, you are aware, you accept and you love it.

Who spoke immensely about unconditional love?

You know who´s the master of compassion and unconditional love, i don't have to tell you

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

while there is valuable information to attain from the masons secret teachings, it is only a small diversion from the real truth. they are lied too through every degree. When all comes to plan, this society like the rest, will be destroyed as it is all planned. i feel sorry for free masons for they know not that traveling to the east is a waste of time and misguided as it is intended to be.

Have a great day.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

So many words about freemasonry, i didn't really talk about them, i addressed the concept of duality and the masonic mosaic pavement.

Anything to say about it?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I find the tie you presented to freemasonary interesting; as for the rest,
I diggit!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I think black and white are equally part of life, so if we don't love them both, we are missing a part of it, its not unconditional love, its incomplete. That unloved part of life will hunt us down until we love it...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I absolutely agree with you. Sometimes I feel happily sad, if that makes any sense...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hades84

of course, what if all emotions are good,? Some of us love strong emotions, negative or positive, it doesnt matter, as long as they are strong, it makes them feel alive!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This seems somewhat related to the favorite saying of mine, "Smile/Laugh now, Cry later"

In order to truly understand this motto, you have to extend it even further into the future. So if you're smiling.now, and you're gonna cry later, what are you gonna do after you cry? You aren't just going to cry forever. It cycles back to smiling. Then crying again, then smiling, then crying, then smiling and so on until you die...but then, I believe, you are born again, and again, and again... When people say you reap what you sow (you harvest what you plant), its real... It's not just our children and grandchildren who have to deal with n7: decisions, it will be you and I living in that dystopian future we all see up ahead. You won't escape it except by gods grace.

The checkerboard pattern reminds me of crying and smiling. No matter how bad the crying gets, you know that this is just the crying portion of the roller coaster ride, so you just have to wait a little longer and then you will get back to the smiling part!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Before there was light, there was darkness. Embrace the suck.

top topics

join