It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travelers? Jay-Z the latest......1939

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you look hard enough, you can find plenty of matches. It's like playing a game of Internet "Concentration" or "Snap!"

Ms Swan (from Mad TV) lookalike:

Fashion model

edit on 11-5-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

could be their reincarnations

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I have to agree that it is just people who look like other people. That's how celebrity impersonators make their money. The really good ones are almost indistinguishable from the actual celebrity.

I also believe that everyone has a "doppleganger" somewhere. I have a picture saved on my computer of some guy (I don't remember now how I came across it) who looks like he could be my identical twin. Other than his hair being longer than mine, he has the same face, hair color, skin tone, body type and even...well maybe this is a little more than people want to know - but I am pretty fair skinned due to my Swedish ancestry and I have what I call "innie nipples". Meaning my nipples don't "stick out" unless I'm cold. Now, the picture of my doppleganger that I found shows him sitting shirtless at his computer and he even has the exact same "innie nipples" that I do. There have been other people I have seen that look kind of like me, but this guy was so exacting in almost every detail to me as to be somewhat unsettling. You know how sometimes you get told how you look like someone else and you yourself can't really see it? Well this was really different. Sorta spooky.

Since you mentioned having a "doppleganger", I looked around and found a site that helps you find your
doppleganger from "known faces".

www.findmydoppelganger.com...

I know this is off subject MODs but I thought I might be helpful as to the possibilty we all have/had a look alike
somewhere out there.

Seems like fun any-way

edit on 11-5-2013 by azureskys because: changed format

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well my best friend looks ike reeves, and that picture you posted of him, so maybe my friend is the time traveler.

NOPE

my planet x in MW3 had more information and proof then this, and probably got 20 less stars
edit on 11-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I always thought this one was kind of funny. Just picture that unhinged kind of personality being responsible for the Byzantine Empire.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah saw that photo on tumblr, it's all over tumblr. I'd say obviously not.

But it's clear, whoever that guy is, is clearly related to Jay Z. I'm not pointing out anything other than the obvious, the facial structure, pouty cheeks, round chin, nose, eye placement, all points toward something being closely related to him, perhaps a distant great great cousin.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see a possibility with J-Z being a possible time traveler.

He has that look.

He has that look that no matter what he says or does he can just go back in time like it never happened.

I can almost see it in his face.

He's got 99 problems but time aint one.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Anything featuring Gary Busey is HILARIOUS!!

I love that guy!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know guys, kinda just looks like a black dude with big lips.
I'm calling racism.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I once had a conversation with a genetics research scientist and he said we draw from at least seven generations.

I've had numerous people tell me they've known someone who looks exactly like myself. Perhaps I've been cloned because I'm so kick a$$

I was reading about the spread of DNA traits around the world, and one source mentioned many in the Northern Europe (UK and Scandanavia) are related to people in the Basque region of Spain. I then watched a YouTube video of "Faces of Basque People" and you'd think you were seeing images from Britain or the USA.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
why do people automatically think "time traveler" when they see an old picture or carving of someone that looks close to someone from today?

i don't find it remarkable at all, i would think a large chunk would be from shared genes from family. i have seen pictures of generations upon generations of families, there does tend to be a lot of resemblance between the generations even some from many generations apart you would swear are identical twins. it doesn't even have to be shared looks. within my family there are a group of us across at least 5 generations, that not only are we hard to tell apart at younger ages, but we all seem to share the same idiosyncrasies within our behaviors. it is so much of a normal occurrence one of my cousins and i were betting on which one(s) of my sister's sons it would be.
family have always commented on how scarily alike we all are/were to each other. something in the genes i guess.

then there are doppelgangers, (ps thanks for the linky to the finder azureskys, i may just try it), i KNOW they exist as well, i had close encounters with one, tho we just never seemed to meet oddly enough (which in the end was rather strange all by it's self). it started out when i was applying for a job at an amusement park, i had picked up an application on the weekend while on the way somewhere. my mother decided to call and ask if she could drop it off during the week, since at that time of the year they only kept business hours during the week and i had school. for whatever reason the guy she was talking to asked what my name was, when my mother answered he said he had MY application already, in fact it was currently in his hand. well it was NOT MINE. then when the park opened i went to turn in the training manuals for my job. i was given the sign out card for the wrong manual, this rather confused me. it WAS my signature on it, but i was sure that i would not have signed the wrong card since i always checked stuff like that out before signing. so i had them recheck, sure enough the next card back WAS my card. both the lady at the desk and i compared the signatures to each other since they were both right there, they were IDENTICAL. perhaps a handwriting annalist could have been able to tell them apart but even i could not. i also was able to see that we had the same first name, last name, and middle initial. now what are the odds of that happening?
when i got home and mentioned this to my mother she then told me about the phone call, i didn't know till then

i spent the next two months working, yet it seemed every time i turned around someone would ask "hey weren't you just running a ride?" i really didn't think too much of it at the time, after all these were strangers and so it wouldn't be hard to confuse me with yet another stranger. near the end of the year i was reminded of this other guy who shared my name when i got what should have been a major paycheck since i had put in over 90 hours that week, but when i looked at the amount i thought they had screwed up with the decimal point placement since it was about 10% of what i had expected. so i went to payroll. i was told then that it was a deduction for not giving back my uniforms, so i had to go to the uniform department. when i went there i was told that it was because i hadn't given back my uniforms when i got fired. i was a little ticked off, pointed to the uniform i was wearing and said "fired? i have to be at work in 15 minutes". it was then i remembered about the other person with my name. sure enough HIS file was right behind MY file and they had screwed up. that dealt with i on went to work.

after work as per normal i went to ride some rides. i chose a couple i hadn't ridden since they were rather tame but since i was just killing time as i waited for my ride home to get off work and it was a busy day i decided why not since they normally had short lines compared to my normal ones. as i was waiting one of the operators (who i didn't know) called me by name and said " you can't be in the park, you were just fired last week, if management catches you, you will be nailed for trespassing". HUH
. i asked him who the heck he thought i was, he then gave my full name. i was shocked at that point, it was they guy with my name. to make matters worse the guy would not believe i was not the OTHER GUY (and this was apparently not just a co-worker but a buddy), he seemed to think i was his friend. so ended my close encounter with my doppelganger, all i know about him is that we are identical, have the same name, and he has to be at least 2 years older since i was 2 years too young to operate a ride then. it would have been cool to actually meet him. seriously just what are the odds of working at the same company with someone who not only looked exactly like you, but also had the same name and signature?
my looks are from one side of the family my name from the other side so it's doubtful it was a relative

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

You just spoke striking words.. I myself found out that my genealogical tree seems to be scotch English Indonesian in line.. The most stunning fact was that my ancestors had fought in the North and south war in the united states, fully described on a website that keeps track of my genealogical tree line , one that I never knew existed.

Then to my stunning amazement was a picture of a man sitting on barrel of whiskey or whatever it was? It was in one word my younger brother... So yes I don't think its time travel but reincarnation ..

edit on 12-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Faces don't change that much in a 100 or 200 year period.

Now when you look at sculptures and paintings from ancient Rome for example the average face was slightly different. A beautiful woman in ancient Greece isn't the same as a beautiful woman today. What's considered attractive in facial features is the face that's closest to the current average of all faces. With that being said we all have common ancestors and there have been multiple milkmen throughout history(who knows who the daddy was), finding someone with your face from long ago isn't far fetched...it's a simple case of genetics.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks for the heads up on that thread, I read most of it, it's a stitch!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The face on the older picture looks wider.

Maybe a doppleganger? I doubt it though, just a coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Ever here of past lives? That's all it is. Past lives. That's why they ended up becoming famous, again and again repeating some of the same behaviors… It was them in another time…

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That'd be absolutely amazing if someone invented time travel, the government confiscated it, and while sitting thinking about what they can do with it they decided Jay-Z is the best person to send

"We could send any number of scientists, researchers, historians, archiologists.... But we'll send Jay-Z instead."
"Uh, sir?"
"No. It's settled. We're sending Jay-Z."
"Did he pay you?"
"Nope. I just really like 99 Problems."

Seriously, though. They do look a lot alike. But then you see people around who do. Look at Katy Perry and all them lasses people are always on about looking like her. Poor quality photos probably don't help either, from back in the day, less definition to notice specific features.

But, in my heart, I would quite honestly love it to be Jay-Z. It'd make my day.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I believe in time travel and that some of us have already done it. And every time someone goes back they always alter the present, but we never know it because all of the past was changed. In any case the past we remember will always be the correct past we remember.

But there are problem like time loops that keep going round and round, split dimensions, other universes. The claimed time Traveler John Titor talked of this (yes, I mentioned his name again). I believe in split timelines meaning other universe copy dimensions or shadow universes that mimic the one we are in. They look and feel like the real thing but they only have a past that goes from the point of entry, which for Jay-Z would have been 1933. But as you can see he had no effect on what we know as the past. If Jay-Z happens to disappear as if kidnapped, then maybe that's when he took off to the past. But if he loops then he should be very old right now. So look for an elderly Jay-Z somewhere.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Maybe it's cloning?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What about Steve Carell in Marlon Brandos 'The Wild One' 1953

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join