It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travelers? Jay-Z the latest......1939

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

They look nothing alike.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

They look nothing alike.

To you they don't...to me they do...so we can agree to disagree.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think the black and white photo is fooling you a bit.
Different noses.
But yeah, agreed.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Most of these stars have make-up on in these pictures. Ever notice how A LOT of celebrities look like different people when they aren't wearing make-up?

Haven't you ever had someone at work or school tell you that you look exactly like somebody they know?

Entertaining and silly at the same time.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
No two snowflakes look exactly alike but some are pretty damn close.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh my God. Imagine anyone looking close to someone else. It must be time travel... ye if the morons that actually believe this rubbish thought about it ( and it's obvious they haven't) if you went forward in time you could also go back....and you'd do what? Live an ordinary life????

Actually time travel is more a possibility than crediting those that believe it with any intelligence.

Hey, isn't that an oxymoron.... oh that word fits too.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

**What's more interesting to me is the concept of reincarnation and the fact that you might continue to look identical to your old self as you progress through various lives.**

To my knowledge this assumption of yours is not true or possible.

I worked with many people over the years in the field of regression.
They changed gender and races in their experiences.
When their was/is a preference (what happens sometimes) concerning the gender for several lives still so much changes in respect to living conditions and socializing that I find it very unlikely.

For example good looks will often lead to a better position in life - especially when you are a woman and back in the days (Prostitution and slavery aside - but also there and in other cultures you have "better cards" as the ugly duckling) and so a person that looks like Angelina Jolie (if true that her lips are n
t artificial) will have a seemingly "better" life as her competitors and her experience with incarnating in different "schooling situations" would be very limited.

The whole point of the concept of re-incarnation instead is to gather as much information about life and especially feelings as it is possible no matter what.

Your assumption that "soul mates" (if there are any) recognize each other may be true. But not by looks really. It's in the eyes - as the "windows to the soul" - but not on a physical level.
People incarnate often in "learning groups" with ever changing responsibilities and roles - so "soul peers" would be a better term.

But I have sometimes met (in this life) lookalikes of people I know who were in no way (that they knew of) related to my acquaintances so that I came to the conclusion that the energy (> Rupert Sheldrake e. g.) who organizes this whole game may have only a limited amount of "casting molds" to it's disposal or that there might be no need for more variety because "looks" is not really the point of (re)incarnation.

A

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This thread should be re-titled : "Doppelgangers, Reincarnations, Genetic lines, Immortals, or Time-travelers? -- YOU DECIDE!"

Nevertheless, quite and interesting topic OP. Thanks. SnF

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Go from the future or now to the past to effect the past so that you can be a millionaire. Seems logical!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
S n F for the interesting thread

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
So the news today is reporting a pic of Jay-Z and another of a man from 1939. Time Travel? Below is a collage of pics of celebrities that have a doppleganger from history and the pics to show.

www.cbc.ca...

Interesting to me. I wonder just how many people will really think these guys are time travelers. I also wonder what the probability is of everyone in the world having someone alive at some point in time that looked just like them.

Anywho....the pic:

edit on 5/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Since most people are ignoring the elephant in the room..I need to point a few things out.

Most people know that MSM is 90% misinformation,bias,lies, and are not credible. Have you noticed that most people don't want to believe anything the news says, but as soon as they say or report something you believe in, they jump on board as if its truth.

Ok now let me point a few things out, feel free to flame or be in denial but lets sort some of the info. I will list out some important thinking points.

-All of these "lookalikes" are celebrities of the MSM

-All of these lookalikes suport and or pawns of the TPTB

-TPTB are known for doing inhumane human experiments

-TPTB have had successful cloning for years

-TPTB are inbreed and try to control there bloodlines

-TPTB have virtually unlimited wealth and resources

-TPTB Practice and believe heavily in the occult

-TPTB are in to genetic manipulation, social engineering,eugenics,psy ops, etc etc

- MSM is unreliable

So if we look at the genetic solution its possible that either TPTB cloned and or created/ using there same servants (or them) from the past to still serve them presently, or due to inbreeding/selective breeding the genetic code was bound to repeat. I believe the most practical/logical is that these are Clones.Or perhaps these are the same people. Think as in prolong longed life or vampires or something along those lines.

IMO it is not time travel. TPTB don't have that capability. I could make valid Time Travel scenario, but after fleshing it out, it wouldn't be logical. Also it is most definitely isn't reincarnation. Reincarnation isn't real, and therefore is least likely the case. MSM lies this is just a distraction to mislead or get your hopes up, or put these celebrities on a higher pedestal than they are now. How convient is it that these lookalikes are celebs who all suport and are pawns of the globalist scum.

With todays technology it is easy to fake or counterfeit anything. I don't even believe any of those pictures are real. as in authentic pictures or depictions of the past. These sources are not credible therefore leads me to believe its rubbish. And if these photos are real, the most logical and scientific explanation would be due to genetic sequencing and or cloning or prolonged life/"immortality" of those individuals. Or its just a strait up lie.

and that is how you Deny Ignorance

edit on 11-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: props

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a lot of hype over nothing if you ask me.... its just genes the people in these pics are probably just relatives....look at my own husband....he looks a lot a lot like his dad, we recently went to a family function of his an a great great something or other in a black and white photo had same face......as for myself im not a spitting image of any of my realitives, but do get told alot that i look someone else....this 'conspiracy' is just silly!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That dude from 1939 doesn't have Jay-Z's ultra cool flared nostrils, or maybe the comparison photo just shows shows him during a big *sniff*.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The similar looks are probably all down to the genetic makeup of a person. Think of it this way, if you have a brother or sister and they have kids and then they have kids and their kids have kids the chances are that somewhere in that chain there will be a person that looks like you. They won't necessarily consider you a direct relative or know of your existence unless they trace their family tree and follow it for more than just their direct line of ancestry. The chances are we all have people walking around right now, probably living just around the corner from where you live that share a common ancestor from only two or three generations ago. The chances of them having a child that looks a little bit like you are probably very high due to that shared ancestry.
As an example I look a lot like my uncle, when my uncle first joined the Navy in the 1960's and came home in uniform his grandmother nearly had a heart attack as apparently he looked more than a little bit like her son (my grandfathers half brother) that died in a submarine accident just before the second world war when my grandfather was very young.
Fast forward a generation and I joined the Royal Navy knowing nothing of my grandfathers half brother and without any influence from my uncle (strange co-incidence for another thread on genetic memory as seafarers reappear in the family tree right back to Drakes fight with the Spanish Armada despite living in the middle of the UK). When I came home on leave for the first time my grandfather pulled out a photograph of his half brother and placed it beside the portrait that I had taken at my passing out parade. There was only a year difference in age between me and my half great uncle in the photographs and you could have knocked me down on the spot. It was me! I could not tell the difference between the two people in the photographs, the resemblance was spot on in almost all of the features. It was amazing.
So anyway, the point of this long post is to point out that probably the similarity between famous people and people from the past in photographs is all down to both parties having a close genetic ancestor.

edit on 11/5/2013 by avriel because: correct a missing word

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaughterOfARevolver

I once saw a documentary about some wealthy Italian businessman, his family had a well defined and researched lineage going back to the medieval Italian nobility. Sitting in his office with one of his ancestors portraits behind him, the guy was the spitting image of the painting, which was from the 1600's, I mean identical. Genetics I guess you'd call it.....or inbreeding? I dunno.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Did Liam Neeson once live as a Cuban dictator?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
time traveler my azz.

even right now we have someone who has the same face like obama.
hes from indonesia if i remember.
go look him up.

what im trying to say is if someone look alike and hes from longer time.
that doesnt mean hes a time traveler.

hes just look alike.
simple.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm
A question that comes to my mind is:

Does that mean the people portrayed in the historical pictures were also "famous" back in that time?

My reasoning is that for a picture to survive for so long and be readily available on the Internet, it must've held some importance back then right?

Whether the picture was taken of a popular person back in that era, or of a person attending an important event, it seems like these lookalikes may have been of some importance back then just as their counterparts are today.

Crazy.

You are very close to solving this enigma; you realize that don't you?

Ask yourself why we're looking at people in the entertainment industry. (Famous). Could it be that the entities that have taken over these humans have shown up time and time again throughout history? What does that tell you?

Do a YouTube search for "Lucifer shows up at Super Bowl", and tell me these people aren't sharing their bodies with someone/something.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm part Asian (oriental) but look just about 100% white.

So, it turns out that I have exactly the same facial characteristics as my Asian great uncle. Literally, everything -- jaw, nose, eyes, ears, etc. The only difference is skin color. It's kind of weird. We're the exact same guy but with different skin colors, so he looked Asian and me white.
edit on 5/11/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Always fascinated me and there's a couple i haven't seen before so thanks for the post!

They do look scarily similar... i wonder if it's just by chance. It's always baffled me that there's so many people in the world but we all (of course, not twins) look different. How many more "looks" can humans have?!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
What's more interesting to me is the concept of reincarnation and the fact that you might continue to look identical to your old self as you progress through various lives.

I believe this is the reason why we recognize "soul mates" or people we "love" or "click" with from just a passing glance or look. How many times have you said " WOW, you look really familiar, have we met?" and then instantly start "clicking" with that person.

Love this stuff!!!!

its all about the eyes my friend

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join