It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Boston cop shot by other cops, not Tsarnaev brothers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
While the actions of these brothers are the actual cause of all the police & civilian casualties, as they wouldn't have happened otherwise, I prefer the truth no matter what, all the time.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
While the actions of these brothers are the actual cause of all the police & civilian casualties, as they wouldn't have happened otherwise, I prefer the truth no matter what, all the time.

Judge, jury and executioner. We don't need no stinking evidence.

Ignorance, indeed. Bliss, indeed.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's amusing that anything said by police, MSM, the government, or other sources if it doesn't create a conspiracy is always a lie.

Aliens enjoy disinformation. Disinformation is their primary occupation.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'm not sure what thats meant to mean, but if I catch your drift, here goes: Criminals commit act that results in police shootout, where they are armed, and do shoot at and kill people, if this entire circumstance is there doing, this, their altering of our space time continuum, is indeed their fault ultimately. Friendly fire casualties on the side of their opposers included. Them getting killed in the process included. Children that would have been born by their victims, but no longer ever will be included. Profits by the people who makes all the related caskets and flower arrangements included. Et cetera. Ad infinitum.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hell, I remember the whole Tillman thing. The best way to address stupid is to cover it up apparently.

Or burn it down, ala Dorner. It was suicide. Dead insiders tell no tales of police corruption.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by frazzle

I'm not sure what thats meant to mean, but if I catch your drift, here goes: Criminals commit act that results in police shootout, where they are armed, and do shoot at and kill people, if this entire circumstance is there doing, this, their altering of our space time continuum, is indeed their fault ultimately. Friendly fire casualties on the side of their opposers included. Them getting killed in the process included. Children that would have been born by their victims, but no longer ever will be included. Profits by the people who makes all the related caskets and flower arrangements included. Et cetera. Ad infinitum.

Back up a minute. There is, at least at this time, no physical evidence connecting the brothers to the bomb. Period.

Take for example that the reports of Dzhokhar being armed in the boat and engaging in a shootout with police have been thoroughly debunked, yet they pumped dozens of rounds into that boat before even positively identifying who was IN the boat. We now know that he was unarmed and there was no shootout,.but you believe the rest of their story?

I hope you're never selected to sit on a jury.

edit on 11-5-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's amazing to me that for some of you who supposedly "question everything," this actually never applies to anything said that might fuel your conspiracy theory.

It's amusing that anything said by police, MSM, the government, or other sources if it doesn't create a conspiracy is always a lie. Correction: OUR government. Anything said by a foreign government, if it goes against the U.S. government is believed.. even if it's a dictatorship, despotic, fascist, or autocracy. And anything said by any witness is automatically believed - if it furthers your theory / agenda. I see "I believe him / her!" pop up in many threads in regards to witnesses come forth. Without any knowledge whatsoever of that witnesses tenacity to make up stories, to have perhaps not been in a spot to actually clearly see anything, to want to be in the spotlight, who might have a grudge against the police, etc.

The new motto of ATS: Deny Ignorance! Unless it furthers my Agenda.

First, change "your" to "a" or "the" and you won't sound like a tool. We own and deserve the truth, not the conspiracy.

Second, stop interpreting things in black and white and learn that there are shades of grey in between. Anything is possible. You are lying if you never once believed something and found out later that it wasn't true.

Third, live and let live. If you don't like what you're reading, IGNORE it and give your opinion about the actual topic instead of belittling people who may seem a little gullible at first but with everyone's help here...may or may not find the truth.

We have a right to investigate. Ignore people that believe too quickly.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by frazzle
Back up a minute. There is, at least at this time, no physical evidence connecting the brothers to the bomb. Period.

Take for example that the reports of Dzhokhar being armed in the boat and engaging in a shootout with police have been thoroughly debunked, yet they pumped dozens of rounds into that boat before even positively identifying who was IN the boat. We now know that he was unarmed and there was no shootout,.but you believe the rest of their story?

Thank you for highlighting the most important truth amid an environment where the practice of "journalism" about the Boston incident has mostly devolved into nothing more than unconfirmed information from "sources" being reported and the mouth breathing rubes in the public not only believing this unconfirmed info being reported is actual fact but forming very concrete opinions on this incident and who did it without any substantial evidence being presented to them by on-the-record officials.

I'd be amiss if I failed to highlight one example of actual investigative journalism related to the Boston incident, I'd like to commend the folks at the Los Angeles Times who give me hope that journalism is not dead:

Report warned Boston Marathon was vulnerable to terrorism

Five days before two bombs tore through crowds at the Boston Marathon, an intelligence report identified the finish line as an "area of increased vulnerability" and warned Boston police that homegrown extremists could use "small-scale bombings" to attack spectators and runners at the event.

For the record, from the actual facts we know about the Boston, incident, I'd like to congratulate the US Government for scoring a hat-trick; a hat-trick of failures:
(1) The FBI who received a rare warning from Russian officials about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2001, actually interviewed Tamerlan and fully vetted him vetted Tamerlan but their probe not produce any 'derogatory' information and the matter was put 'to bed.' The FBI was unaware of Tamerlan's six month trip to Russia due to a spelling error.

(2) The CIA in 2011 essentially ignored a rare warning from Russian officials about Tamerlan Tsarnaev's radicalization and connections. Sure they asked that his name be put on a database (aka the main terrorism watch list) run by the National Counterterrorism Center.

(2) The Department of Homeland Security;s Boston Regional Intelligence Center, which not only issued noted a warning 5 days before Boston Marathon bombing but this report identified the finish line as an "area of increased vulnerability" and warned Boston police that homegrown extremists could use "small-scale bombings" to attack spectators and runners at the event.

Congratulations again US Government on scoring the hat-trick of incompetency.

And to the rest of you, I'll conclude with the appropriate words of the late, great Bill Hicks:
“Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their #ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
this is all storyboarded out. and it is all fantasy.
no-one was hurt in the making of this soap-opera.

Agreed. And they also need to keep up the illusion, by continuing to feed the public more and more little bits, drip by drip, in the weeks and months following.

The secret of this mind control technique, is that you've got the "hammer" it in. Basically, you've got to repeat and refer to the incident repeatedly over a period of time, for the story to "sink in" and get the official story to be accepted.

That's how they overpower all the alternate reports of the event, that reveal truths, which they'd like to suppress.

It's called "passive suppression."

The difference between "active suppression" and "passive suppression" is that in the latter, you don't actually suppress the truth, instead, you "flood" the environment with the false story, so that the truth gets burried deep beheath all of your "official reports".

In "active suppression", you'd actually prevent the individuals who know things from talking, like engineering their deaths, or using threats that effectively silence them.

Passive suppression is the method of choice in the West. You're free to speak, but not free to be heard.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by OutonaLimb

...at least a dozen police ­officers from four departments exchanged up to 300 rounds of gunfire with Dzhokhar’s older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Based on witness accounts, there was no "exchange" of gunfire, it was all one sided from the police.

But the story is getting more and more bizarre.

Werent we first told that the brothers "charged police while firing" and or "ran out of bullets" in the process?

Who would "charge" 10, 20, 30, 50 cops who are shooting at you?

Furthermore, how did either of the brothers escape after being fired at 300 times? I doubt that any car could escape such a barrage let alone a human. And keep in mind, that the green tipped 5.56 are armor piercing rounds.

Were these cops the worst shots on the planet? Were they shooting blanks?

The aunt told us that the older brother was the naked man arrested earlier in the evening and somehow the younger brother leaves unscathed not once, but twice?

I'm starting to consider the possibility that there were other "actors" during this whole scenario.

edit on 10-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

believe nothing of what you see and even less of what you hear!

witnesses schmitnesses. a dime a dozen, mate.

from day one all you had to do is look at the colour of the (fake) blood
to know it was all BS.
(where are all the face and head wounds and injuries from the schrapnel?)

i suggest you also inform yourself as to exactly what levels of 'reality' can be
achieved with computer generating imaging software these days.

hopeyougothere gladtobehere.

this is all theatre of the absurd. and the narrative has been intentionally
written so. make no bones about it.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by panicman66
reply to post by gladtobehere

Pretty scary time to be living in the US.

what if it was the exact opposite?

what if none of this is real?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis
Someone should make a new thread, (I know...) and condense all of the information during the day of the bombing and also the day of his capture. We need all statements and testimonies in one location to properly cross examine this event. A timeline would be nice to coincide with the events as well.

I am trying to keep my sanity while reading these threads and I keep becoming more confused. Maybe confusion comes more naturally to me than others though.

what do you think would happen if the world found out that this
was all fabricated BS?
how do you think would people react to all those pushing and involved in pushing
the events and aftermath as reality?

paradigm shifting stuff, i would imagine!

now that the hell and high water has passed, that is what we are going to get.

it's not worth your sanity, friend.
but it is worth your brainpower. put 2 and 2 together.
'they' want you to.

re-watch the cable guy, and turn that s**t off!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdripple
Its becoming more and more common for these inconistancies to be brough to light. With social media and places like ATS people finally feel like they have a voice. We know things like this have happened forever and will continue to happen. Its not going to get better. Once enough crap has been proven, the true tyrannical government that is the USA will rise up against its own people. Its happening piece by piece. With each new election brings more regulation, more rules and less control of your own life. The only thing we can do is keep questioning everything and hope you have survival skills when the **it hits the fan. As for this case, the truth may come out, but most of the sheeple will continue to believe MM reports.

these 'mistakes' (mis-takes) are deliberate and ATS and others were always meant to
'uncover' the absurdities and inconsistencies. that much is obvious.
i like to look at these type faked events and see who is incriminated
should the truth of the fakery ever out. i also see references to previous events as
an indication of a connection with fakery.

the truth will out. it is as if 'they' want it out.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Honestly, if I had time I would, but I haven't been able to tune into the deeper controversies, the behind the scenes stuff. Can only hold fast on the front lines of what was in everyones faces, the civil liberties side of this.

But do note I mostly worded my part here in terms of the shootout. If cops are after you, especially when the lead suspects in multiple homicides, and you shoot at them, the body count is on your head, and youre forever guilty in C o Public opinion.

Likewise, I expect those kids surely did do the crime. But like Lee Harvey Oswald, that doesn't mean the story ends there, and look forward to seeing the cleaned up results of all the digging in the fog so many have been doing.

9b0Keep in mind, there didn't even have to be other shooters in the JFK case, the unprecedented number of witnesses found dead, much like the 25 dead Navy SEALs that 'killed' 'Osama', that, and motives, is all that even has to be presented for a conviction in a proper system of justice.
edit on 11-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis
Someone should make a new thread, (I know...) and condense all of the information during the day of the bombing and also the day of his capture. We need all statements and testimonies in one location to properly cross examine this event. A timeline would be nice to coincide with the events as well.

Good Thinking!

Nobody has started this work, it seems, at the History Common's US Domestic Terror Timeline. This event is so profound I can't even believe it.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Lets call it yet another "inconsistency", "mistake" or "reporting error" due to all the confusion.

Others who are more cynical will simply call it another lie, one of many stemming from this bizarre story.

Originally we were told that Officer Richard Donohue was severely wounded by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Wait a second, witnesses suggest friendly fire felled MBTA officer.

Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle.

Dyson said she had offered to make a statement to police.

"No thank you ma'am. Our version sounds better".

The shooting of Donohue is the most serious of three possible accidental shootings during the hunt for the suspected bombers...

Just WOW.

This is at-least the second witness to come forward with a contradictory account of this incident:

edit on 10-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The police in Massachusetts are incompetent with the possible exception of the state police, he probably was killed by friendly fire. I know because i live here! Also they are trying to hang a triple murder on the brothers clear the case. you wont find justice in this state i can assure you of that.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Interesting isn't it? All the witnesses, even though they all say that he seems to have been shot in friendly fire, all support the ACCEPTED STORY about the brothers.

So, all the conspiracy theorists here right now who were screaming about the stupid video with words superimposed on it, or all those who think the brothers were not even there, or were innocent... all these witnesses who are willing to come forward and say that this officer was shot in friendly fire, still all believe that they saw the brothers shooting back, dropping bombs and trying to get away.

So, what say you "theorists" who screamed about their innocence? Why would all these witnesses come forward and accuse the police of shooting their own, but not be "honest" about the brothers?

Edited to add - let me guess... they're ALL ACTORS!

edit on 11-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The brothers did it but the incompetence of the local police is ridiculous. I have said many times we need to privatize the local police forces. Seriously most of these fat lazy incompetent city police around here can barely walk a mile. With adrenaline pumping and grossly out of shape I could easily see a friendly fire incident.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Hitler...

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Link

Not to toot my horn but, I have been reading this site since it's inception. However, I am too socially awkward to contribute to this site properly...but im working on it.

And the funny thing is, I have every "James" Carry movie ever made, including Rubberface, Copper Mountain and In Living Color.

I am also going into my 13th year without cable television (programming), but do enjoy video games and movies. I'm really enjoying Bioshock Infinite right now!

On topic though, does anyone actually know how many eye witnesses were at the scene of the shootout? Or at least how many have given their own account of that night? If we can just find more than one witness who can agree with another about information that may contradict the official bag of manure the media has put on our doorsteps, we might get somewhere.
edit on 11-5-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On topic though, does anyone actually know how many eye witnesses were at the scene of the shootout? Or at least how many have given their own account of that night? If we can just find more than one witness who can agree with another about information that may contradict the official bag of manure the media has put on our doorsteps, we might get somewhere

I would have had a camera all up in the police faces I have very little respect for them sadly that isn't the case for most mass residents they are typical sheep. Most of the women around here are also very ugly and fat so it's hard dating. weird states in america massachusetts is easily top 5 LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join