It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US DOLLAR is beginning its quasi surge to 89-90 now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

We just took out the April low in Silver tho (but the dollar is stalling/consolidating here).

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Thanks for the post. Some people are very narrow minded....they get long gold and/or silver and want to profit (versus hedging reluctantly for the inevitable, long term) from that knowing that the key is the value of the dollar (us dollar down - precious metals up) without fully thinking thru the ramifications of what they "wish for"......

edit on 19-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The US Dollar technical positioning warns that prices are vulnerable to a downward reversal after touching the highest level in nearly three years last week.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Someone is manipulating the US Dollar/economy and gold . . . George Soros has been selling off his stocks in all major companies and also selling off his gold to manipulate the price. Soros is quoted as saying " I want to see a slow, controlled collapse of the US economy - which is exactly what we are seeing. Soros is just "one" of the filthy rich Trillionaires who "play" with our currency/economy and our lives. Remember that all wars are "Bankers Wars". Soros was also quoted as saying "It was fun to see his efforts collapse countries economies and governments, and those who were killed as a result of his efforts were necessary and unimportant". The Illuminati see themselves as Gods and us as "insects".

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This will be very painful for US exporters.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 14300
George Soros has been selling off his stocks in all major companies and also selling off his gold to manipulate the price.

Proof please.

Soros is quoted as saying " I want to see a slow, controlled collapse of the US economy - which is exactly what we are seeing.

Source please.

Soros is just "one" of the filthy rich Trillionaires who "play" with our currency/economy and our lives.

Proof please.

Soros was also quoted as saying "It was fun to see his efforts collapse countries economies and governments, and those who were killed as a result of his efforts were necessary and unimportant".

Source please.

The Illuminati see themselves as Gods and us as "insects".

What a load of wank.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
RICHARD RUSSELL: I See A Bearish Pattern In The Latest Buffett, Paulson, And Soros Trades

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Friday closed out the best month for the Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index (ticker = USDollar) in a year.
If traders ignore the distant risk to ride the wave a little further, the recent extension to the USDollar’s rally through the first half of May could prove overdone. So, due to stimulus and sentiment – either the dollar or S&P 500 (risk) are in jeopardy

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The Yanks will crap out sooner than we Canucks.
Sorry Uncle Sam, your impending doom as the world's safe-haven currency is at hand.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

You saying I should not have just bought AUD/CAD?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Never.
Beaver is always good, no matter the season.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Dollar Index (DXY) is back on track (low 84s) after taking a detour in June (concomitant with strength in the Yen). Once we trade over 84.84 the dollar should be on a path to the 89-90 target area.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Just watch what happens when the FED stops monetizing the debt.

Absolutely no way that Bernanke cuts or stops QE.

No.
Way.

Ponzi schemes can only go in two directions. Expand or implode.

Well we saw how the markets reacted when Ben even "hinted" at tapering off QE.

I believe bond markets globally lost 1 trillion. It jig is up, it is QE INFINITY.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I like this thread....
My view for two years has been dollar down and equities going to 30,000....I swear it's a race to the bottom....whomever gets there first wins, maybe?? But then my buddy has projections and retracements clear out to 2017.....which doesn't fit my view......18% today....whoooo

edit on 5-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by muse7

Thanks for the post. Some people are very narrow minded....they get long gold and/or silver and want to profit (versus hedging reluctantly for the inevitable, long term) from that knowing that the key is the value of the dollar (us dollar down - precious metals up) without fully thinking thru the ramifications of what they "wish for"......

edit on 19-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Dollar gets strong, gold tanks.....good time to buy gold is when its in the tank. That's really the only long term hedge on gold....buy cheep sell high. Time to buy gold was 10 years ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join