It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two short videos from Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So I was just reading today on the news about UFOs being filmed yesterday on Bariloche and Neuquén, that's 230 miles apart. The first video is pretty bad but the second is a little better and it does look pretty strange. What do you think it could be?

Bariloche:

Neuquén:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Great find!
The fact that we have witnesses kinda negates any claims of cgi and the fact that they were seen 250 miles apart is fantastic.
I have no clue at all what this could possibly be but its movement and perspective in the foreground sets the second video apart from most others similar to this one.
edit on 10-5-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Here's another video , it looks like it may have been a Meteor or maybe space junk ... Cool video though

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That second video is really interesting and I have no idea what it could be. Looks large whatever it was and the light show it put off does not look like any other UFO video I have ever seen.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

That would be quite the spectacle to see in person. It does look like what Gortex posted. The fact that it was filmed from two such distant locations could suggest that whatever it is was rather high up. It would be good to find out 1) if these videos were taken at the same time; and 2) if there was any known reentry stuff expected to occur at that time.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It definitely not a giant ship, but they could well be scouts just showing off.

And if those were meteorites, or debris they would be going at a much faster speed, and would only be able to be captured within a few short seconds, to well under a minute.

Kinda surprised no body tried shooting them. That make me kinda of glad actually.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Great find. I don't think its a meteor or space junk. It just doesn't look right. Plus they seen the same thing 250 miles apart from each other. Space vessel.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

top topics

join