learn more

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy, MA Residents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know.....
....If the government is flying these surveillance aircraft around wouldn't it be sensible to say they should be telling the public. It doesn't matter if the criminals know there is aircraft watching over the city, maybe they won't be trying things if they know they have a better chance of be caught.
Just a sensible thought.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Depends on the agency.
And depends on what the flight was looking for.

Don't want to tell the bad guys they are looking for x. It may alert them.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yah, the criminals might decide to move to another town and they won't catch them doing something wrong.
But they are gone...Nobody has to worry about them in your town again.
edit on 10-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
RKT Productions is located at 2806 Naylor Road Se #126 Washington, District Of Columbia 20020

Business Info: www.bizapedia.com...
Google Map of Address: /c2ylzer

Once located at that address was one Richard Thomas who set up the website WHOISRKAYEENTHOMAS.COM through godaddy in December of 2011.

whois.polodomains.com...

My guess is that Mr. Thomas is no longer at that address. A good question would be, who is?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is probably not related but im in chestnut hill brookline and have

been complaining on my twitter feed for the last week especially due

to the number of low flying aircraft overhead...or is it just one flying

down south to quincy from logan??? Once or twice i caught a glimpse of

a similar size possible cessna prop plane, and it was too low to be a commuter

anything. I'm sick of it!

Radiological monitoring would be the only thing that would prompt such secrecy

or a drug related investigation. I bet the former.
edit on 5/10/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

PS_ definitely follow @CS_Intel on twitter, he's tracking quite a few interesting flights,
including this one..... CALLSIGN OF PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED FBI CESSNA 208 WAS "JENA 19."
edit on 5/10/2013 by drphilxr because: more
edit on 5/10/2013 by drphilxr because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by METACOMET

N906TM is registered to RKT Productions. This gets really interesting, because according to online records, RKT has existed for roughly five months, in the DC area. The airworthiness certificate registration shows them in the Bristow, VA area, and having owned the aircraft March of 2011.

N906TM

RKT Productions

When I do a search for RKT Productions in Virginia, I get a lot of pages about aircraft registrations, but not a lot about the company itself.
*Is anyone besides myself thinking RKT productions is just a front company?CIA,FBI,NSA,who knows!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Speculation...

If you do not have a missile or a balloon. How might you deliver a weapon to have desired results?

Cessna delivery system above a city for maximum dispersal...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by duffelpud

What's a better question is how they have only existed for five months, but took delivery of an aircraft in March of two years ago.

reply to post by TDawg61

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that the Washington page showed they had been around five months, but the airworthiness certificate was issued to them in March of 11.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious what's going on. They have a credible threat that involves biological or nuclear weapons and they are using detection equipment to watch for the threat.

When you are at work do you explain every little thing you're doing to everyone who looks at you? No, it is assumed you're doing your job and you assume everyone else is doing their job.

So please, let whatever agency it is do their job in protecting us.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
See this web address, they have UFO sightings there for many years

ufos.about.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmv7766
It's pretty obvious what's going on. They have a credible threat that involves biological or nuclear weapons and they are using detection equipment to watch for the threat.

When you are at work do you explain every little thing you're doing to everyone who looks at you? No, it is assumed you're doing your job and you assume everyone else is doing their job.

So please, let whatever agency it is do their job in protecting us.

Everyone has the right to question planes flying over their head every night with the FAA saying its secret. Rather than letting them protect me I'd rather have the information on what the threat is. I'm not sure where the notion that they are observing biologicals is coming from.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

You have proof that the FAA said it was "secret" I have logged over a 1000 hours without filing a flight plan - the FAA knew nothing about my flights -- they weren't really secret -- they were mostly to impress dates and going for ice cream or burgers.. Nothing secret at all.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

It’s not the state or local police doing the flying, and the FAA is giving out little information, even to city officials.

“It’s frustrating, it really is,” says City Councillor Brian Palmucci. “I specifically asked, ‘Is it a law enforcement flight? Can we tell people that?’ He said, ‘No, we can’t tell you that.’ Then I asked that when folks call me can I at least tell them that it is something that they shouldn’t worry about, it’s something they shouldn’t be concerned with? He said, ‘I can’t tell you that.’”

12160.info...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
reply to post by LastStarfighter

You have proof that the FAA said it was "secret" I have logged over a 1000 hours without filing a flight plan - the FAA knew nothing about my flights -- they weren't really secret -- they were mostly to impress dates and going for ice cream or burgers.. Nothing secret at all.

I don't have proof I'm just going by this thread where it stated the FAA would not give out info on the aircraft and told the pubic to not worry about it. To me that seems like .gov told local FAA its national interest security info.

I don't have nearly the hours you do, I'm not a professional pilot. Its completely beleivable that you fly a lot with out tower control and so no one knows what you are doing.

If you have 1000 hours you should know flying over a populated repeatedly at what might be lower than allowed altitudes would warrant an FAA query based on the transponder code no?
edit on 10-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Could they be mapping the area? Perhaps a GPS type thing, just the current version of whatever the government is using?

Yea thats true it is possible they are testing some new camera/sendor that is able to penetrate walls and get better results at night than FLIR, that would make sense. It could be a kind of "deep mapping" project", not to make a normal map like on google earth, but a very detailed map to include number of residents per household, energy usage, etc., in areas the size of city blocks.

Basically a new way to search people without a warrant like what they did after the kid blew the bomb in boston.

Note also they've been seeing UFO's here since the 40's, is this related?
ufos.about.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I live in southern IL, and the low flying planes are also flying and circling my farmhouse at night. Been sleeping with the window open and lay there and listen to them until I fall asleep. Makes me question if there are other places. Although we have had military planes flying very low, just above tree top for the last 3 years or so and we do not have any airports close. They stand out cause planes are not very common in this area.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Quincy is a city just South of Boston.

For the past 10 days there has been a small, low-flying aircraft that residents say is buzzing the city low and slow. Residents claim that the aircraft is present over the city nearly 24 hours a day. Officials claim that "It is not a drone, it is a manned aircraft."

Apparently these flights are sanctioned by the FAA, but they're not giving any information beyond "We have to be very careful this time."

Interesting! What is this mystery aircraft doing and why is it being kept secret?

boston.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[It is a] low humming, low flying plane that the FAA says isn’t a drone; however, I would love to get some answers,” said Palmucci. “If it’s not a drone, how is it staying in the air nearly 24 hours a day? It’s my understanding that the FAA mandates that flights last no more than eight hours.

At night, on a clear night, you can look up and think it's a single engine passenger plane," O'Malley said. "It sounds like one, has the running lights like one, and it passes my house in Wollaston, circles over Milton, Blue Hills, over Randolph, Holbrook and comes back to the same spot every eight minutes.
edit on 10-5-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

I would venture to bet it has sensors and is checking for radiation or chemical weapons of one kind or another. There must be some semi specific information concerning this. That is the only reasoning I can see for the secrecy. They flew the same flighs over NYC about 9 months ago but it was not secretive. If it is not what I guess than I really am clueless. Interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If this plane is checking for radiation, why can that not be done from the ground ?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One question I have is why Quincy, Ma? What is there that garner such attention?

Is there any biological laboratories that dabble in dangerous stuff?

Any chemical factories?

Any nuclear facilities?

I thought I remembered reading the following article on ATS. I tried 4 different search terms with no success. (But with the current search engine - that doesn't mean much).

Mystery Smell Irks Quincy Neighborhood

Could the info in the above article have ANYTHING to do with the planes doing what SEEMS like a grid pattern search?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

No kidding. Not one person with a phone or camera. Hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join