It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop being blind and see what you have in front of you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Congratulations on the baby!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Honestly, to the virgin who wishes to not be a virgin anymore. Forget all the stuff about "saving yourself" and "the first time should be special". Find someone that you're attracted to and comfortable with, who has a bit of experience. The first time is usually awful for a girl, and embarrassingly awkward for a guy. Being with an experienced partner the first time will, if they are a good person, make it a better experience than it would be normally. For the women, an experienced guy will know to be gentle and take it slow. For the men, an experienced woman will be supportive of your inexperience, because, let's be honest, no man was born a sexual god, that's something that's learned.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

If I could star this three times I would!

Confidence and humor not only charm, they shield. They can get a person through the worst of the worst, and smart women know this. I used to love the silly women chasing their own versions of The Hot And The Shallow, leaving all of the men of substance to me. Okay well not all of them. Not even most. I'll stop talking now.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Men always like to go "where no man has gone before" its is in our brain.

I respect people saving themselves, and if they find a similar partner, as long as they are happy, those relationships tend to last longer.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That's also true, I was merely stating for those who did not want to "save theirself".

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There is hope for you yet Dave! My hubby was that quiet, nice guy that got "friend zoned" by women on a regular basis.....until I found him that is! I was a wild girl back in the day, and I threw it on him- not interested in anything but a "friend with benefits" situation. Was I in for a big surprise! He put the serious romance on me and it didn't take long before he informed me of his deep feelings and demanded a commitment. At first I fought it, but it didn't take me long before I figured out that he was the only one for me and I'd be a fool to let him get away! That was going on 22 years ago and I've never looked back, but we still joke about how I "only wanted to use him for his body"!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i'm old enough to have realized that as smart as women are, as independent and strong.. etc.. they all, every single one of them have an achilles heel and it's men and relationships..

if you put 5 guy's in a line up, all dressed the exact same way, the woman doesn't know anything about them at all, all similar in appearance.. 4 of them are successful, family oriented.. etc.. and 1 guy, a complete thug who feels women aren't much more than entertainment and beats women.. that woman will pick the thug every single time!!

there's no talking to them about it either and for that guy who lets them vent all i can say is RUN because all she's doing is talking to you for validation and if you do sway her into what you really want you're screwed because you're inheriting all that baggage and there will be another guy talking to her about you.. think about it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's true. Men typically befriend females that they would sleep with and are attracted to.

Sorry ladies, but it's true. Try seducing one of your male friends some time, he'll reject you at first but keep pushing. Nine times out of ten he'll go for it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A wise person once said "Love is for people who can't get laid'.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by luciddream

Kinda like checking the CARFAX to make sure that beautiful pre-owned vehicle wasn't a taxi?

But in all seriousness,

In all seriousness, you should take that seriously Dave. It shows a woman's character. You know women check on things, return the favor.

GUYS: Don't hide your fracking feelings!

GIRLS: Don't be vague, don't be subtle, and don't take advantage of the nice guy, eventually he'll see the futility in it all and move on, this is when you start to think about that guy, only to find that you're too damn late.

Take it from old soldier Dave, show them both sides. Hard and sensitive. If you're gonna play the game, play to win. You're not going to do that by acting in a way you think that women WANT. Quit trying to read their minds, they're too shifty. Lay the cards on the table and see if they want to play a few hands. If not, fold your hand, keep an Ace up your sleeve and go to the next table.

Know your target, aim high so you don't hit low and don't settle for anything less than a bullseye. Go in with that attitude and women will pick up on it. The one's that move towards you are ready for the challenge. The who don't, aren't. You're 26 Dave. Quit playing with girls and up your game.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Good thread, and I needed this, because I'm a no longer a 'nice guy with
wide Kleenexes'. Drones attract drama queens. Was there 30 years-- retired.
The cosmic shame is that both of those result-people aren't getting what
they need, and will never get it from each other, will they? "No man is an
island.." watch me. Besides, there's nothing left of me after the agenda's fulfilled.
Had a lot more to say about this on a personal level, but briefly I'm all used up.
But damn it it's my Kleenex: and I'm responsible for it, girls. Dare to be that
honest with yourselves, or you are not a good man's reward for trying to be one..

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You know how many times in my years of life I've tried to explain this.

What women don't realize is the whole reason a guy goes out of his way to make friends with her is because he's attracted to her unless he's gay.

But the most usual excuse you'll hear is "I just look at you as a friend"

So let me get this straight i'm the guy who tells you what you need to hear I'm the guy that goes through all the emotional stress with you.

All b/c you thin someone you don't even know is going to be better.

Obviously were already dating we just ain't kissin and huggin!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, everybody. I just figured I'd be the guy to say what all the other guys are afraid to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join