It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I had my rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The predudices of the mind are those inadequacies of comprehensions that fall outside of our scope to control. To be caught in a situation where there is no clear path to this or that, only other than the one we are on that is filled with rules and rails that, limit our movement to dealing with the current issue at hand - survival.

The survival of the fitess, or should i be saying the survival of the most obedient. When was the last time you reviewed youself, and asked youself honestly what am i doing for my family, my community and foremostly my country. When?

What quagmire of consorted consortiums led you to believing that anything you did wasnt without meaning. Everything you are doing is with meaning, so tell me what are you doing that has meaning?

Ok, I had my rant
edit on 10-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Your rant is rather incomprehensible. Certainly, this statement of yours is logically incorrect if you follow it through. I would suggest a little more clear-headed attempt with your future rants.

"The survival of the fitess (sic), or should i be saying the survival of the most obedient."

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Your rant is rather incomprehensible. Certainly, this statement of yours is logically incorrect if you follow it through.

thankyou you just gave me the feedback that my rant has worked beautifully, it has pacified the instinct of the Ats.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You just said, everything that is done has meaning. After that, you said tell me what you are doing that has meaning.

Shouldn't the answer be "everything" if the statement you made just before has any truth?

Survival of the fittest is not survival of the most obedient. The obedient is being harmed without even realizing it, or if they do realize it, they are obviously not resisting.

The rulers also have their limited time. Someone so strong that they can control others to do thin gs for them, will start to grow weak. Enslavement leads to laziness because once you have others doing everything for you, you become weak and your body loses it's strength. And your mind looses its sharpness.
edit on 10-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The rulers also have their limited time. Someone so strong that they can control others to do thin gs for them, will start to grow weak. Enslavement leads to laziness because once you have others doing everything for you, you become weak and your body loses it's strength. And your mind looses its sharpness.

And the meek will inherit the earth, because they are the slaves who will become too strong to contain. Your either the class of slave or priveledged? Which category do you fall in?

edit on 10-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

youself honestly what am i doing for my family, my community and foremostly my country. When?

Interesting...

I was recently wondering what my country has done for me.... ever!

new topics

top topics

join