It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bush won.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homey Bean
Bush Is not a killer. Bush took out a Killer. This may be news to you but Sadam is not a nice Guy!! The things he did to his people are horrific. He pay 25ooo, to anyone who committed a a terrorist act on Americans. Sadam will go down ranked in the top 5 most evil dictators of all time.

Soooo you removed an asshole dictator but didn't capture Bin Laden who was the root cause of all the suicide bombings in embassies across the globe, who was responsible for thousands of killings of American's at home and worldwide but yet we concentrated our efforts in Iraq and Sadam then Bin Laden...

Sadam will go down in history as a bad guy, but I think Bin laden will be more of a superstar then Sadam was...

See how they got your attention diverted?? They do a good job don't they.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
sorry to jump into this i just wanna add something, the shiates that are attacking US forces were the very people sadamm opresssed. now they kill the "liberators" ?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Soooo you removed an asshole dictator but didn't capture Bin Laden who was the root cause of all the suicide bombings in embassies across the globe, who was responsible for thousands of killings of American's at home and worldwide but yet we concentrated our efforts in Iraq and Sadam then Bin Laden...

Sadam will go down in history as a bad guy, but I think Bin laden will be more of a superstar then Sadam was...

See how they got your attention diverted?? They do a good job don't they.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just to reply all the posts about the number of people killed my Saddam. Hmm, I am guessing you're listening to CNN and other republican or biased news sources. Did you research? DID YOU DENY IGNORANCE? Looks like you didn't. See what you may have heard could not be necessarily true. Would you feel better killing a man who has killed 1 million, than a man who has only killed maybe 1-100? That's what I thought.

O, and remember the whole uproar concerning the Taliban? Umm, considering their alleged abuse to citizens was occuring since 1997, why didn't the States fix that? Yes, Clinton was in Power, but when Bush took the reigns, why did he not right this "injustice to people". And here's some food for thought, Afghanistan is the biggest exporter of Opium.

Honestly, you people believe everything you are fed. Just a question, in your minds, who is the bigger victim, Israel or Palestine?

Don't just accept the propaganda you may be fed, because sometimes these kinds of things DO AFFECT YOU.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join