It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wondered who saved Amanda Berry, Charles Ramsey blackout !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
iv just realised... i ve been following the amanda berry (and the other two) story on the news

obviously i felt lots of emotions, i had hundreds of questions...i got to say, the british media have done a good job juggling the busy news week....

they addressed, questioned and answered all the questions i had....

but then it dawned on me.... who the hell saved them...wheres the hero...whats his story..WHO IS HE?

its been many hours now...they covered everything...but no one here is showing the hero

so i went online...

i found him...

my first thought...

"oh, thats why"!!

this guy is so real...he is hilarious.. entertaining...in short... A STAR

if your missing out... here

funny comments to look out for

"when a white girl, runs into the arms of a big black man... i knew something was wrong" lol

what a star ...enjoy britian

and in the second video

"i used to lose sleep due to having no money..now its this" haaaa

look how he ghetto stares at the reporter...i laughed soo hard.. he poops himself. lol

"if i knew....id be doing triple life"
the only thing i could think of when watching is.. when a republican vists the ghetto and makes a friend lol

the dude deserves a mcdonalds sponsorship

so.. is Charles ramsey being blocked out?
edit on 9-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All the wondering and the info you searched for might be wrong.

According to someone else and Ramsey himself, he might not have been the one to save her. Ramsey and the "first" guy both heard a scream coming from the house. The "first" guy was already outside and ran across the street over to the house. Ramsey then came outside to see what was going on next door. The man looked toward him and told him "There's a girl." According to the "first" guy he kicked the door in and Ramsey came as Amanda Berry was coming out of the house. According to Ramsey he ran over to the house before the man was able to get Amanda Berry and her daughter out and he helped the guy kick the door.

Here's the video interview with the "first" guy: www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Here's the video with Ramsey telling Anderson Cooper what went down: www.worldstarhiphop.com...

If someone can find the videos on Youtube feel free to embed ithem.
edit on 9-5-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for that m8 I also noticed that he seemed to vanish after the first TV shot. He was the one that kicked the door in and helped Amanda to escape. She also is a hero for having the nerve to make a break for it. Good job that he was there to help. I guess he dosnt fit the image they want in the news. Now its shots of the police all smiling and trying to act like the heros of the situation. The same police that were sent to the house by the defendants ex wife. Making claims about him trying to kidnap his own daughters?
Anyway thanks again for those vids. Glad the girls escaped and they wont for get him no matter what every one else says.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Haha, this guy is great!

I saw this on tv, watching with a co-worker, and thought it was funny. I didn't say anything to her, because I wasn't sure what she'd think about me cracking up, considering the story.

My favorite is;

"There aint nothin exciting about him... Well... until today"

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i always like the british.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

ok...

but wasnt he the one that gave the police the description of the suspect and where to find him.

amanda and the kid went to his house..

he went back for the other girl..

also i saw the kicked-in door on the news...now i know who done it

face it

HERO

who knows...he could of gave the girl confidence to continue to get her daughter out and escape

peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

lol

did you see when he said to the reporter....

"im just like you" .... haaaa, the reporter didnt know how to act lol

he gave him a gangland handshake at the end haaaaaa

im dying...
... too f u n n y

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm not British but......

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I didn't notice right away, but after I saw this, I had to watch closely several times.

In the Anderson Cooper interview, the guy starts talking about losing sleep. He says, there is only 1 thing that has ever caused him to lose sleep before now. 'Money'.

As soon as he tells Anderson that money is the only thing keeping him awake at night, he pauses and then, with blatent insinuation, looks Anderson up and down.

I'd laugh at that if it were a scripted scene in a comedy, it's twice as funny considering it's Anserson Cooper & reality.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Either you didn't actually want the answers, just a discussion on the guys humor, or you feel content with the research you did. Re-watch all of the videos. Listen to his words: "So I come outside, and I know there's nobody that's supposed to be screaming next door to my house, because there's no girl that lives in that house." "When I came to the front door and LOOKED AT HER, she said my name is Amanda Berry."

Now listen to the interview of the man that claims he got her out. He said that he had already broken the door before Ramsey came to the door, and Ramsey himself said he came to the door and "LOOKED AT HER". Case closed. NEXT!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

yea i heard that ..cool

is it fair to say they both are?

i did no research... i just googled "who saved amanda berry" and got that

but yes.. i guess he was close second...but he did give them the car description and location...

TBH... im just enjoying the character...and wondered why i never heard his story yet

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He may be a nice guy, keep in mind he has been convicted more than once for domestic abuse or so I have heard.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
He may be a nice guy, keep in mind he has been convicted more than once for domestic abuse or so I have heard.

lol

tut tut

even ghandi was responsible for hundreds of deaths

its all about perceptions

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

10 years ago. He did the crime, did the time, got a job and helped save three women missing for more than a decade. I'll take one of him over a thousand people who try to run him down for a past he has clearly moved on from. Especially considering none of his detractors ever had to overcome a ghetto to be as perfect as they pretend to be.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

To be honest, he said he was friends with the guy. Even after the events he refers to the kidnapper as a good guy. I feel that once he left his house to get a look at the situation, he was already involved. Police question, he answered. I don't think it's fair to call him a hero for giving the Police information on the kidnappers whereabouts or a description, as he could have easily felt obligated as he already got himself involved.

The man that took action to begin with is the hero. It's easy to make the decision of helping someone who already took the initiative, especially when they signal you for help and you're curious.

I just view it differently and feel this man has no business being in front of all of the cameras when he wasn't the one that actually went to "rescue" the girls, he just joined after the fact.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
1. This guy needs his own news segment.
2. I think the 'O' signal has been hailed for him and the victims, at least I hope. As in Oprah.

3. reminds me of an "In living color" or chappelle episode.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

I don't think it's fair to call him a hero for giving the Police information on the kidnappers whereabouts or a description, as he could have easily felt obligated as he already got himself involved.

The man that took action to begin with is the hero. It's easy to make the decision of helping someone who already took the initiative, especially when they signal you for help and you're curious.

I just view it differently and feel this man has no business being in front of all of the cameras when he wasn't the one that actually went to "rescue" the girls, he just joined after the fact.

Sadly in todays world that we live in anyone who does the right thing or does what they should do can be considered a hero. With that said its sounds like he did more than most would have done just by the fact that he didn't just peeped out his window and stay in his home.

I would rather this guy be labelled a hero than the guy who can shoot a ball through a hoop that is only a few feet t above his head.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
you guys are just trying to squeeze the lime out of his light

though i hope hes being ignored for those reasons you suggested... and not because of...you know

peace

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

3. reminds me of an "In living color" or chappelle episode.

loved that show.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by thesmokingman

10 years ago. He did the crime, did the time, got a job and helped save three women missing for more than a decade. I'll take one of him over a thousand people who try to run him down for a past he has clearly moved on from. Especially considering none of his detractors ever had to overcome a ghetto to be as perfect as they pretend to be.

True, but do you really know what hes about nowadays, is he rehabilitated? I did not say it was not a good thing he did, I just pointed out that he has a record of NOT being a good guy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join