It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One:: Deception or Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Belcastro

"massive deception to discredit jesus"

Belcastro,
How does the Ra Channelings seek to discredit Jesus?
What points about Jesus are there to discredit?

it says that judas had pushed jesus into a corner to make him a good king by using his power and authority over others and that jesus would be a "channell" for a planetary confederation.

i would of thought that jesus would be in charge of the "planetary confederation." instead of a chanell.

it also says that jesus had gone to the 5th density to learn the lesson of love, but really jesus taught the message of love and would never of had to recieve the lessons of love that he supposedly went through.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The Law of One was handed by the Entity Ra who has a connection to the Council of Orion.

It is very suspicious that he talks about Service to Others while Orion is Service to Self oriented so I am skeptical as to whether or not he is speaking truth here...

By the way, Ra is not the God of The Sun. In the earliest times he was associated with Saturn. There was no Osiris at that time either and Lady Isis was going by another name.

By the way Isis the feminine principle is connected to Sirius while Orion is connected to a more masculine energy...

This is all the information I can pull up now but I think there is probably much more I don't know yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join