It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One:: Deception or Truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The Ra Channellings.

The introduction and the words they speak seem innocent enough.
Some people say that channeling is a form of demonic possession.

I agree with Ra when he says you are a thought and that thought create thoughts,
and that we are not part of a material universe.

i believe they say that because the substance of the universe is councioussness, and that reality is holographic.
so far it seems harmless enough, but then we get into some high level things regarding densities and aliens and ufos.

they go on to say they are not of the love and light and that they are of the law of one.
Ra claims to be an ultraterrestial from venus, the thing about venus is that its orbit combined with the earths makes a pentagonal orbit, many people will claim that the pentagram is a satanic symbol, although we can find the golden ratio within it.

venus is reffered to as the morning star in ancient literature because of how bright it can shine in the morning time.-*--

They go on to talk about orion crusaders that are here to conquer the earth, and that these entities from orion are service-to-self orientated instead of service to others. the thing about orion nebula is that many references to it have been found on monuments and pyramids throughout time. The god Osiris is said to embody orion.

My question is do you put faith in the law of one ra channelings or do you view it as a satanic agenda?
Could the people who channelled the law of one really have been possessed by demons or under the influence of some kind of otherworldy power?

On a side note. Ra is known as a "creator God." and in ancient egyptian times he was credited with the creation of heaven and earth. many people today claim that christianity is a re-write of the worship of the God Ra. (although they compare jesus to osiris and isis' son horus.)

The brotherhood of the snake, one of the oldest secret societies on earth claim to have recieved their knowledge from "Ra, the great teacher." brotherhood of the snake

read some of the law of one for yourself and help me decide if it is a massive deception, or if it holds some truth to it. What if it was a massive deception to discredit jesus and entities from orion as they say in the law of one that judas had tried to push jesus into a corner and that jesus would be a "channel for a planetary confederation".

maybe the law of one was intended to confuse jesus the next time he incarnated or came around, who knows?

what do you think?

The law of one ra chanellings
edit on 9-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The concept of either being in service to self or service to others is genius. It is so simple yet so profound. That simple concept is what I take away from the Law of One.

I believe we do live in a spiritual universe. I have found from my research that our science is beginning to understand that consciousness survives death. The University of Virginia School of Medicine has been researching reincarnation and near death experiences for over fifty years.

www.medicine.virginia.edu...

They have thousands of cases that seem to indicate that consciousness does survive death. If that is the case, one must ask: Why? If this is a spiritual universe, then the only logical answer is that we continue to incarnate to improve ourselves spiritually. If that is true, then service to others is the key to spiritual development, and I can find nothing demonic about that.
edit on 9-5-2013 by 1questioner because: because

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Most definitely, I have read the Ra Readings many times and there is a lot of truth to them.

If you really read through all of the readings online, they are powerful and enlightening. It's not meant to be a religion to "believe", it's more of a message to transcribe. Once you understand the message, then you can choose to believe in whatever you want. As someone else mentioned, the service-to-self vs service-to-others message is profound.

The Ra Readings came long after the first mention of the Law Of One from Edgar Cayce and his reference to ancient Egypt. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already.

I don't believe there is any deception here or any satanic themes, especially if you know the kind of amazing things Cayce did for people. Take from it what you will.

I for one think that we all want to believe in the same One God, we just can't accept that each of us has a different perspective.

www.edgarcayce.org...

It is pretty simple. One thing we know for sure is that you can't get something from nothing. If we found out that we were engineered by aliens, we would still ask who created them? And who created their creators? They didn't come from nothing. Even if it's pure evolutionary luck that happened, it's still the Laws of physics and nature that allowed it to be so. They didn't come from nothing. So one asks, why does an electron spin around an atom? Why does that Law of physics exist ubiquitously in the entire known universe? Why are perfect mathematical formulas found in nature everywhere? (fractals, golden ratio, phi, pi, etc) Why are particles built in the way that they are so that they always follow certain rules? Etc...

I believe it is because it was designed that way, but that's just me.

~Namaste
edit on 9-5-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

the only thing i know about edgar cayce is that david wilcock claims to be him reincarnated.

i dont know much about him so ill look into that.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ISREAL = ISis + RA + EL

?you think there in on this?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
ISREAL = ISis + RA + EL

?you think there in on this?

isis ra and elhoim, but really in hebrew its pronounced yisrael
i dont think thats what israel means.
in the bible someone was named israel after they wrestled and angel? i think?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

"My question is do you put faith in the law of one ra channelings or do you view it as a satanic agenda?"

As with all holy books, channeled material, or philosophical rationalizations,.... we should separate the wheat from the chaff... sift through the diamonds in the rough.... find the treasures amongst the garbage. There is no faith to be put into the Ra Channelings, rather, they should be taken as a catalyst to ignite self-examination and self-improvement.

"Satanic" would hardly categorize the Ra Channelings. Satanism is the worship and deification of the Devil. Satanism is also the worship of desire, lust, and impulse. Satanism is the embodiment of the primal, primitive, and anamalistic nature of man.

The Ra Channelings are more similar to Luciferianism, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, and Theosophy, rather than Satanism.

"Could the people who channelled the law of one really have been possessed by demons or under the influence of some kind of otherworldy power?"

All of this information and knowledge comes from the Mind,... the One,... the All,...

Did the water come from the river, the lake, the pond, or the ocean? The river, lake, pond, and ocean are only the 'transmitters' of the water, the water came from Source.

The spiritual and philosophical treasures of the Ra Channelings can be found by all of us, simply by looking within.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

the bible says to test the spirits to know if they are from god or not and that in the law of one ra channelling they keep saying in the love and light of our infinate creator but it seems innocent but really i think that maybe demonic spirits or some other type of entity tried to be a disinfo agent or something with the ra channelings.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You ask about Satanism in regards to these New Age teachings, so please allow me to elaborate in that regard:

Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Taoism openly teach many of the "secrets" about the mind, psychology, and philosophy that has been hidden by the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies.

When we are maticlious in reading all historic Gospels of Jesus, whether they be canonical or apocryphal, and when we weed out the dogmatic and doctrinal ideologies of the church.... we are amazed to discover that Jesus seemed to be in more agreeance with Eastern and Oriental systems of belief, rather than the totalitarian belief systems of the Levant.

Jesus' message of inner peace, self-examination, philosophical alchemy, and awakening were corrupted by the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies of Rome and Greece. Roman-based Christianity contains elements of the Orphic, Eleusinian, Dionysian, and Bacchic Mysteries.

Although Jesus' unadulterated message is similar to the secrets of Mystery Schools, the secret societies seek a monopoly of such illuminating teachings. They enlighten theirselves and manipulate the uninitiated profane.

That is why in the Book of Revelations, Christians are taught to fear Mystery Babylon. Christians are programmed to reject the enlightening teachings, all the while the founders and leaders of the Roman Church practice the Craft.

Jesus openly taught the mysteries. The Church Founders were initiated into the Mysteries. The Church Founders suppressed The Jesus Mysteries and taught Christians to fear and detest the mysteries.

Hermeticism and Gnosticism hail from a Hellenistic time when the Mysteries of Jesus were still known.

Look at the Bible. In the Old Testament LORD YHWH is tyrannical, murderous, hateful, and vengeful. LORD YHWH is a Hebrew supremacist. LORD YHWH destroys nations and orders the Hebrews to unleash utter genocide in the land of Canaan. Can we say that LORD YHWH is a god of Peace and Love? No, because the Bible clearly states that;
"YHWH is a warrior, YHWH is His name." (Exodus 15:3)

I thought God's name was "I AM THAT I AM". (Exodus 3:14)

Lucifer , the Light Bearer, freed mankind from the ignorance imposed by YHWH. Lucifer did not destroy any nation, nor did Lucifer order the genocide of Canaan. Lucifer only brought knowledge of Self unto mankind.

Some conclude that LORD YHWH is more of a Devil and Lucifer is more of savior.

Jesus revealed the mysteries, while the Roman Church hid the mysteries for themselves.

Peace.

edit on 10-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

yeah i agree with what your saying but how do we know that the law of one ra channellings is even real or not in the first place and its all made up? or did otherworldy entities really give us this information?

why would they give us 106 sessions of information, most of which the avergae person cant even describe or comprehend what they are describing. its seems so elaborate it seems DESIGNED to sway us to believe in one thing or another and hopelessly believe the information is true??

i think the safest way to describe reading the law of one is to take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

You ask about Satanism in regards to these New Age teachings, so please allow me to elaborate in that regard:

Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Taoism openly teach many of the "secrets" about the mind, psychology, and philosophy that has been hidden by the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies.

When we are maticlious in reading all historic Gospels of Jesus, whether they be canonical or apocryphal, and when we weed out the dogmatic and doctrinal ideologies of the church.... we are amazed to discover that Jesus seemed to be in more agreeance with Eastern and Oriental systems of belief, rather than the totalitarian belief systems of the Levant.

Jesus' message of inner peace, self-examination, philosophical alchemy, and awakening were corrupted by the Mystery Schools and Secret Societies of Rome and Greece. Roman-based Christianity contains elements of the Orphic, Eleusinian, Dionysian, and Bacchic Mysteries.

Although Jesus' unadulterated message is similar to the secrets of Mystery Schools, the secret societies seek a monopoly of such illuminating teachings. They enlighten theirselves and manipulate the uninitiated profane.

That is why in the Book of Revelations, Christians are taught to fear Mystery Babylon. Christians are programmed to reject the enlightening teachings, all the while the founders and leaders of the Roman Church practice the Craft.

Jesus openly taught the mysteries. The Church Founders were initiated into the Mysteries. The Church Founders suppressed The Jesus Mysteries and taught Christians to fear and detest the mysteries.

Hermeticism and Gnosticism hail from a Hellenistic time when the Mysteries of Jesus were still known.

Look at the Bible. In the Old Testament LORD YHWH is tyrannical, murderous, hateful, and vengeful. LORD YHWH is a Hebrew supremacist. LORD YHWH destroys nations and orders the Hebrews to unleash utter genocide in the land of Canaan. Can we say that LORD YHWH is a god of Peace and Love? No, because the Bible clearly states that;
"YHWH is a warrior, YHWH is His name." (Exodus 15:3)

I thought God's name was "I AM THAT I AM". (Exodus 3:14)

Lucifer , the Light Bearer, freed mankind from the ignorance imposed by YHWH. Lucifer did not destroy any nation, nor did Lucifer order the genocide of Canaan. Lucifer only brought knowledge of Self unto mankind.

Some conclude that LORD YHWH is more of a Devil and Lucifer is more of savior.

Jesus revealed the mysteries, while the Roman Church hid the mysteries for themselves.

Peace.

edit on 10-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

but thats to say that lucifer is jesus when i dont believe in the same things as you do.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"but thats to say that lucifer is jesus when i dont believe in the same things as you do."

What beliefs? I don't recall mentioning my personal beliefs.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

And all of those "historic gospels of Jesus" are from authors fluent and schooled in those very mystery schools and secret societies. It's why they contain the essence of their beliefs. And also why they were rejected by Christians in faith from the very earliest of times. The fact that these "gospels of Jesus" are portrayed with an eastern system of belief demonstrates their origin - the mystery schools. The very same beliefs that are preached in the media, infiltrating our schools, our medical system, psychiatry, these boards, and corporate training departments. The mystery of iniquity is nearly in full bloom - millions coming to the belief that they themselves are gods and creators by following the path of "going within". It's clearly evident from the multitude of "entities" - alternately claiming to be aliens, ascended spirit masters, angels, spirit guides, the universal consciousness, humans from the past or future, and "ra" - that what humanity is presented with is a full blown deception which it actually believes. Why? Because man would rather believe anything and anyone if it allows him to do what he desires to do. Unregenerate man is in rebellion, and has been in rebellion, to His very own Creator to this day. The simple fact that these channeled messages derive from "entities" claiming to be a hundred different things and yet all give eerily similar messages - including "go within to find your god hood" - is just proof that we are dealing with the same deception which goes back to the garden of Eden.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

"but thats to say that lucifer is jesus when i dont believe in the same things as you do."

What beliefs? I don't recall mentioning my personal beliefs.

oh i was only saying that you seemed to believe lucifer was jesus by your post of praising lucifer.

and im fine with god doing the things that he did as long as hes really God.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

1. If "authentic Christianity" stamped out the Mystery Schools, then why is Roman-based Christianity saturated with elements of the Orphic, Eleusinian, Dionysian, and Bacchic Mysteries? The symbolism, the holiday dates, the rites and ceremonies, and the official doctrine are blatantly that of The Greco-Roman Mysteries.

2. The "authentic Gospels" were indeed based upon authors from the Greco-Roman Mystery Schools. The original Gospel of Mark contains an initiation ceremony unto the unveiling of the Mysteries that was edited out:

The Secret Gospel of Mark

The letter includes two excerpts from the Secret Gospel. The first is to be inserted, Clement states, between what are verses 34 and 35 of Mark 10:

"And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, 'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan."

3. You said; "millions coming to the belief that they themselves are gods and creators by following the path of "going within".

In the authentic Bible of authentic Christianity, Jesus said;

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"
John 10:34

"The kingdom of God is within you."
Luke 17:21

"go within to find your god hood" - is just proof that we are dealing with the same deception

So you admit Roman-based Christianity and its Bible is a deception too? I'm glad you see the Light

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am not Ra, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Complete fiction, juvenile syntax, pseudo-intellectual regurgitation of the New Age mantra.

You asked for opinions. This is mine.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

i respect your opinion, in fact i go so far as to classify it as a deception almost.

not your opinion but the law of one ra channelings.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've studied the Law of One material quite intently over the last few years.

I tend to take "Channellings" with more than a pinch of salt; in my experience, most of them come from people who display quite blatant symptoms of mental health disorders.

That said, the quality, complexity and cohesiveness of the Ra channellings is unmatched by anything else I have read. A lot of it makes perfect sense to me. Some of it confirms suspicions I had. And some of it just leaves me scratching my head.

I'm not religious, so I don't buy into 'Satanic deceptions' and the like. I just view the Law of One material to be an immensely interesting and thought provoking read.

Namaste

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

"massive deception to discredit jesus"

Belcastro,
How does the Ra Channelings seek to discredit Jesus?
What points about Jesus are there to discredit?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

this is a good point...and it just goes to show...the illuminati claim they are enlightened, but that is only true because they work so hard to keep people in the dark...and it illustrates also, that there is nothing truly hidden, but they use fear to keep people away with superstition...

i also think that the only way to really relate to others in a healthy way is to know who we really are, so there is nothing wrong with self discovery...what is wrong is giving power to another and sitting on ones hands instead of using the gifts we have to make a difference in the world...but self examination and really scrutinizing our own motives, and morals, is the first step to following trough on life changing actions...

jesus was about action...when peter was greif stricken over the smell of coals the morning of the fish, jesus used positive psychology to erase peters memory of betrayal...he fed peter with fish for breakfast to take that horrible guilt away from him and make new memories...in this he was teaching us how we too can heal others...

then he told peter to feed his sheep...who were the sheep? the people who came from miles away to see jesus, and when the disciples were debating on what to do with the fish, whether to sell them, jesus instead asked peter 3 times to feed those people who dropped everything and did not bring a lunch...

this was also healing by way of giving someone a way to do something positive to make up for a past wrong...there was no condemnation, no need to pray, no rebuking for sin, no need for a sacrifice...just a way to heal...

what the gospel doesnt go into is that peter probably felt 100% better after feeding all those people who jesus endearingly called "sheep", because they were foolish, but sincere...and he could not see them suffer for his sake...

thanks for giving thought provoking insight into the thread...

so yes i can agree that jesus was much more in line with eastern philosphy, than the tyrannical judahite sect...

edit on 14-5-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join