It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm just looking for opinions and have questions....

1. Who do you think is the headliner and TOP PLAYERS of the illuminati? I would think(my opinion) it has to be someone who is known by the people. Becuase, if it were not then those Illuminati people would have no weight in telling the CIA or FBI what to do. The only form of control that they would have is through the president. So if they only answered to one person(e.g. the president) then they dont carry much weight over a wider range of area. So it has to be someone who is a TOP player such as the head of the CIA maybe? I dont know. Maybe theres some form of evidence to suggest some names.

2. Do the Illuminati control disclosure of the UFO phenomenon?

3. Is there some form of proof or evidence to suggest they control the UFO scene in all countries?

[edit on 5-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
I'm just looking for opinions and have questions....

1. Who do you think is the headliner and TOP PLAYERS of the illuminati?
2. Do the Illuminati control disclosure of the UFO phenomenon?
3. Is there some form of proof or evidence to suggest they control the UFO scene in all countries?

You're... kidding. Right?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I too thought you were kidding! Alot of reading and research to do if you are not.

Anyway start with a book titled "The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines" by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Dont the Illuminati hate the thought of extraterrestial intelligence?? or maybe im wrong, I dont know.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Start your search with William Cooper, a naval intellignce officer who was killed in 2001 by authorities. He claims to have seen the documents which tie all the theories together and names names, including The Illuminati, the Bilderbergers and the alien presence.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the iluminati would have sleeper agents placed in key organizations like the FBI, CIA, secret Service, Pentagon, White House, Donut shop, etc. The sleepers would be activated when neccesary to enforce their ideas on that organization. This would keep things from looking too out of place. the 2004 version of "The Manchurian Candidate" is kind of what I am talking about. P.S. They (by they I mean we) are watching

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok, well, after reading that last, I can see that no one is serious about the illuminati nonsense...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We've all been beginners on the Illuminati and other topics discussed here on ATS just like the original poster is.

Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper.

Read it.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Actually I am very serious about the iluminati(except for the last sentence obviously). If you have heard of the Skull and Bones and some of their history then my theories might make a little more sense. The Skull and Bones are a possible branch of the Iluminati that was created as a secret student society at Yale University. Many important people have been members of this excvlusive fraternity. Look into it and see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlesspy
Actually I am very serious about the iluminati(except for the last sentence obviously). If you have heard of the Skull and Bones and some of their history then my theories might make a little more sense. The Skull and Bones are a possible branch of the Iluminati that was created as a secret student society at Yale University. Many important people have been members of this excvlusive fraternity. Look into it and see what I mean.

That makes sense.

Any other good books on the Illuminati?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would suggest The Iluminati Manifesto by Simmon Tulbure

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Actually I was just looking for names of members. Not names of members in the past but in the present or the future. Maybe even some form of circumstancial evidence to support the claim that they are in the Illuminati. I'm not sure if there are any books that cover this or not(Actual accusations of people)?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Seriously, the term illuminati, means illuminated ones, which is an allusion to the illumination though rites of masonry, which is not what your really interested in. A word which would better help you discover what you seek is Desposyni, one group amongst many, but pivotal to understanding the nature of European Royalty.

Best of luck...

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Flange Gasket]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Try reading books about the Skull and Bones. THey work just like the Iluminati because they are

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

1. Who do you think is the headliner and TOP PLAYERS of the illuminati?

According to Stewart Swerdlow the top *man* of Illuminati is a man that is always known as PINDAR (I hope I remember that correct now.) In one of his books he explains that PINDAR is short for "pin(n)acle(?) of the dragon".

I think he also named the current PINDAR, but I cannot remember who it was. I will check it up when I get home.

Also, if you don�t want to take the subject at hand seriously, please don�t post at all, thanks. In my neck of the woods we call those posts "Threadfarts"

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My ex wife was, during the late 70's, employed by Lord Carrington. He is considered an illuminatus (alongside Henry Kissinger). He was her direct boss, but by the time we met, she had resigned her position. Unfortunately at the time I was with her, I was unaware of the existance of the Illuminati, so didn't aks any pertinant questions. Actually, that would have made no difference anyway since she refused to discuss her 'past life' with me or anyone not connected to the Govt.

According to David Icke, Pindar is short for 'Penis of the Dragon' and is the title of the Marquis de Libeaux.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
David Icke is just a big silly

From my sources (being a big Illuminati junkie) I'm told that the Illuminati nowadays is extremely small, focusing more on politics than economic powers. And yes, the Skull and Bones are basically the Illuminati in everything but name (but "Illuminati" just sounds way cooler
)

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Actually, that would have made no difference anyway since she refused to discuss her 'past life' with me or anyone not connected to the Govt.

Wow, that's kinda freaky. If it was MY ex-wife I'd be on the ohone to her every day peskering her for "government secrets."
"Aww, come on. Just a teensy-weensy secret. The Queen is a reptoid, isn't she? Ha! I KNEW it!", lol.

When you say "connected to the govt.", do you mean upper levels or any level?

Edit: Suggestion. Next ATS guest speaker: Pisky's ex-wife.

[edit on 2004/11/9 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

According to David Icke, Pindar is short for 'Penis of the Dragon' and is the title of the Marquis de Libeaux.

Pisky, actually I�m pretty sure Swerdlow writes that as well, Penis/pinnacle or pendacle/point symbolizing the same thing. But guess I thought that if I remembered wrong it would have been silly writing "penis" for no reason at all

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok, to clarify the Pindar issue. This is from Swerdlow�s "Blue blood true blood".

"The leader of the Earths illuminati is called Pindar. The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling families of Illuminati, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated form for "Pinnacle of the Draco," also known as the "Penis of the Dragon". Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth.
Recently there is reports that the Marquis de Libeaux is the Pindar, but this is disinformation. The true current Pindar is the head of the Rotschild family, as has been for several hundred years. He is based in Germany near Frankfurt. In the late 70�ies, he oversaw the sister project to Montauk, called M.A.L.D.A which is an anagram for Montauk-Alsace-Lorraine-Dimensional-Activation."

The book comes recommended if you�re interested in the Draco/Reptilian connection with Illuminati.

edit typo: changed 12 to 13 ruling families, sorry

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Dawnaj]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join