Jon Stewart - The Big Benghazi Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is probably because the Republicans are projecting onto the Democrats.

Wikipedia: Psychological Projection

I have a theory this is actually a scientific phenomenon, so it probably isn't a coincidence at all, and probably is actually accurate.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Like I said blatant lies. Obama does what he chooses. He sent troops into Libya without congressional approval. He did it under U.N. mandate. Or so he says I got news for you this country does not live under no U.N. flag And our constitution says that you need congressional approval to go to war. Article I, Section 8, Clause 11 This man sidesteps the constitution at every step. He could close G.I.T.M.O. by executive order. No different that the way he does everything else. Just Google how many executive orders he has signed already the number will astound you. The only reason G.I.T.M.O. isn't closed is because there isn't a state in the union that wants to house these clowns. He knows that so he paints it out to be the Republicans. He has no intention of closing it.
He lied about a terrorist attack during an election process. One has to wonder if the truth had actually come out before the election would he have been reelected. But no Obama and his liberal media friends made sure that they buried this until after the election. And still where is the truth? Buried under all the lies So yes the Obama administration has some questions to answer. A lot more than are going to be asked I.M.O.
Oh and by the way just so you know I am neither Dem. or Rep. I voted for Ron Paul. The two party system sucks. And you are just a part of it.l

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A large special operations force is located in Naval Air Station Sigonella. A quick google search shows this to be true. It is less than a 2 hour flight from Sigonella to Benghazi in an AC-130. An AC-130 uses turbo props for flight. Basically a super fast propeller. No jet engines. If turbo props can get you to Beghazi in 2 hours, how fast would a jet engine get you there?

Drones bomb Pakistan without question violating the country's sovereignity. We don't ask Pakistan's permission to do this, but we asked Libya which caused a delay in response. They do so to kill terrorists, but won't to rescue fellow Americans?

I can not find a single instance anywhere on the internet or from reading where the State Department has been given ANY authority to deal with SOCOM. To the contrary they have been rebuffed of attempts in the past. Only the Commander-in-chief and a select set of DoD officers can order around SOCOM. So who gave that stand down order?

I don't want to hear about budget cuts and all that non-sense. I want an answer to these three questions.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So, Barrack Carter lets a US Embassy get taken, and does NOTHING about it except get his own people killed, oh wait, Did I say Barrack Carter? I meant Jimmy Obama!. See? Comedy. It's called irony. It's also called not knowing your history means your doomed to repeat it. As far as Libya? The next 'colonel' is right around the corner. I didn't even need a TARDIS for that one! If the Libyans thought they suffered under the last colonel, they are in for a huge shock. John Stewart, gets comedy from butchered Americans. And people admire him for that. People Like Barrack Carter and Jimmy Obama no doubt.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So this makes it O.K, O.K he pretended there was a protest, created a fantasy about some film that caused this all. knowing all along it was an attack, Americans died & he would let it continue in vain so his record don't suffer. Your Right thou, they all do the same thing, all use tragedy for policy, & add light to situations to further their parties agenda. What I don't understand is, if everyone notices this, then why do we do the same thing. Only hold the other party accountable. Go along with whatever, no matter how bad as long as our side wins. Protest War, Invasion of privacy, Indefinite imprisonment, War on Terror, Patriot Act, Breaking Constitution, but only if the other side is doing it, or in office at the moment, otherwise Ignore It. Let our country fail & if our side is the ones failing, keep Quiet,it's better then admitting the other side was right. Is the battle of Right vs. Left more important then our country, More important then peoples lives. Will we watch our Government coverup disgusting acts, & only demand the truth if the other guy is committing it. This is why were failing, our media is set up to keep this going. Msnbc & Fox are the WWE, Vince Mcmahon, and we are the idiots watching and fighting each other while they set the stage. If we don't come together and demand both sides be held accountable, then we are Finished. The next policy won't Save us. The next president won't save us. More restrictions, and control won't keep us safe. but they will still be in charge, Together in the White House, together in a bunker if need be. Will be starving, jobless, mentally enslaved & still fighting over who's fault it was. SAD but TRUE, 7 their counting on it.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

Like I said blatant lies. Obama does what he chooses. He sent troops into Libya without congressional approval. He did it under U.N. mandate. Or so he says I got news for you this country does not live under no U.N. flag And our constitution says that you need congressional approval to go to war. Article I, Section 8, Clause 11 This man sidesteps the constitution at every step. He could close G.I.T.M.O. by executive order. No different that the way he does everything else. Just Google how many executive orders he has signed already the number will astound you. The only reason G.I.T.M.O. isn't closed is because there isn't a state in the union that wants to house these clowns. He knows that so he paints it out to be the Republicans. He has no intention of closing it.
He lied about a terrorist attack during an election process. One has to wonder if the truth had actually come out before the election would he have been reelected. But no Obama and his liberal media friends made sure that they buried this until after the election. And still where is the truth? Buried under all the lies So yes the Obama administration has some questions to answer. A lot more than are going to be asked I.M.O.
Oh and by the way just so you know I am neither Dem. or Rep. I voted for Ron Paul. The two party system sucks. And you are just a part of it.l

Don't forget about Fast & Furious, selling guns in Mexico with hopes they make there way to the Cartels, These same guns have been seized in murder cases, where innocent Mexicans died. Innocent Mexican children don't count & it's worth it if even 1 gun gets to the Cartel & we can trace it. Who thinks like this? Who allows this, & then suppresses it, when it gets out? ohh Obama does. He can be president while the C.I.A sells guns that kills kids, and we shouldn't have guns. We need a Back Round check to buy guns? but The president doesn't have to show his back round to run our country? He can use our tax dollars on lawyers to Hide his college papers? Anybody who supports this deserves whatever we get. Nobody protesting War, a new War without congress approval, Nobody protesting the Constitution being Violated? The patriot Act being added to, more restrictions, More drone strikes, continued Indefinite Detention if accused of terrorism, Scare tactics, using tragedy to push policy ect & on & on. It's only bad if the other side does it? If we keep protecting our sides and letting them do whatever they want, they will both continue to use us.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is probably because the Republicans are projecting onto the Democrats.

Wikipedia: Psychological Projection

I have a theory this is actually a scientific phenomenon, so it probably isn't a coincidence at all, and probably is actually accurate.

Wow! Not only do I believe you to be absolutely correct in your diagnosis of the phenomena we're witnessing from the TP/GOP establishment, I think you may have started something.

Immediately following your post, I get 5 post that fit the psychological projection profile to a tee.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Psychological Projection, huh?

Wanna try answering my questions? Or are you just another party line tard that can't think for YOURSELF and believe anything the RNC or DNC tells you?
edit on 12-5-2013 by thesungod because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciated it! Although now I'm thinking that maybe both Republicans and Democrats are corrupt after reading those 5 posts.
edit on 12-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

Wanna try answering my questions? Or are you just another party line tard that can't think for YOURSELF and believe anything the RNC or DNC tells you?

Actually, I wasn't that interested in trying to answer your questions. Primarily due to the fact that I don't pretend to know all the circumstances surrounding the Benghazi attack, much less the availability of special forces and/or the time needed to develop and implement a rescue mission. I do know that these things don't happen at the drop of a hat. Some missions takes weeks of planning prior to implementation.

Despite that, I have serious doubts as to who was really in control of this particular foreign outpost and what it's true purpose was. This was not an Embassy and I highly suspect that it was a CIA site disguised as a diplomatic outpost which would explain their involvement in the first place. As unfortunate as this event was, I believe these people knew the risks and accepted them.

With respect to drones, I think it's important to understand that "most" drones are unarmed and used for intelligence gathering purposes. Armed drones aren't brought to bear until after the target has been identified by the surveillance drones. All this takes time and more often than not, we're talking days or weeks and not hours.

With that said, let me be clear. I don't claim to know everything that happened at that outpost and I doubt that I ever will. I think that the real difference between you and I is that you think that you have a right to know every detail surrounding the attack and I don't, at least not in the real world. If that were the case, nothing would ever be "classified," police depts. would always inform the public of every known detail surrounding a case under investigation and secret agents would be called "known agents."

I don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, I don't think he's a secret Muslim, I don't think he's out to get your guns or destroy your healthcare and I don't believe for one minute that he orchestrated some huge cover-up in Benghazi for political purposes.

If anything, I believe that the "Real" goal of the TP/GOP nut jobs promoting all this cover-up hype and hysteria is to target Hillary Clinton, so as to weaken her chances in a 2016 run for the White House. But, that's just me.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciated it! Although now I'm thinking that maybe both Republicans and Democrats are corrupt after reading those 5 posts.

Without a doubt. I believe that it's always a choice between the lesser of two evils. I also believe that there are some distinct differences between the two parties and people make their choices accordingly.

That said, if Obama were even half the tyrannical dictator that the TP/GOP claims he is, GITMO would be closed, we'd have a "Public Option" in the Affordable HealthCare Act, the Dream Act would be a reality, the Citizen's United decision wouldn't be law and that's just to name a few, very few. Here's a more comprehensive list of things that the TP/GOP has somehow managed to stop this "tyrannical dictator" from implementing.

www.dpreview.com...

IMO, they make it pretty easy to choose sides.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
For about the last 4 yrs., or every since President Obama got elected to office, I've noticed that almost every time the Tea Party/Republican establishment comes out accusing the Democrats and/or the Obama administration of doing something corrupt, it turns out that what they're actually doing is accusing the other guy of the exact thing that they themselves are doing.

So instead of admitting that his guys ... the Obama administration and Hillary ... had repeatedly lied and covered up their incompetence .... ENTERTAINER Jon Stewart attempts massive deflection for his team by trying to blame the other side .... basically saying 'it doesn't matter, they do it too'???

Really? Geee ... can't say that I'm surprised.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow, it's just unbelievable, the way you can see something for exactly the opposite of what it obviously is.

Ever heard the old sayings; "Guilty Dog Barks First" Or; "He Who Smelt It, Dealt it" ?????

Or how about this one, it's probably the most relevant;

"Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind" (William Shakespeare)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by thesungod

Actually, I wasn't that interested in trying to answer your questions. Primarily due to the fact that I don't pretend to know all the circumstances surrounding the Benghazi attack, much less the availability of special forces and/or the time needed to develop and implement a rescue mission. I do know that these things don't happen at the drop of a hat. Some missions takes weeks of planning prior to implementation.

Despite that, I have serious doubts as to who was really in control of this particular foreign outpost and what it's true purpose was. This was not an Embassy and I highly suspect that it was a CIA site disguised as a diplomatic outpost which would explain their involvement in the first place. As unfortunate as this event was, I believe these people knew the risks and accepted them.

With respect to drones, I think it's important to understand that "most" drones are unarmed and used for intelligence gathering purposes. Armed drones aren't brought to bear until after the target has been identified by the surveillance drones. All this takes time and more often than not, we're talking days or weeks and not hours.

With that said, let me be clear. I don't claim to know everything that happened at that outpost and I doubt that I ever will. I think that the real difference between you and I is that you think that you have a right to know every detail surrounding the attack and I don't, at least not in the real world. If that were the case, nothing would ever be "classified," police depts. would always inform the public of every known detail surrounding a case under investigation and secret agents would be called "known agents."

I don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, I don't think he's a secret Muslim, I don't think he's out to get your guns or destroy your healthcare and I don't believe for one minute that he orchestrated some huge cover-up in Benghazi for political purposes.

If anything, I believe that the "Real" goal of the TP/GOP nut jobs promoting all this cover-up hype and hysteria is to target Hillary Clinton, so as to weaken her chances in a 2016 run for the White House. But, that's just me.

Okay, but I do know how this stuff works. I've been there, done that, and have the tax-payer t-shirts to prove. Lt. Col. Gibson's SF tact team was on stand by BEFORE the little gun running mission. My guess is because this op was going on and they may have needed support. Benghazi was an out of the diplomatic mission, perfect for making a deal in private. If the Turks decided to betray us that SF tact group would have been sent in. Instead it was a terrorist attack and they weren't, why? We let SF sacrifice themselves back in "Black Hawk Down" as you may know it. Why not this time?

Oh and I'm not a GOP nut job. I hate all you party pukes equally.
edit on 13-5-2013 by thesungod because: deleted a carry over line

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join