It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prediction...USA accidently nukes itself (on purpose)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What's going on with our nukes? Possible false flag coming?
Consider this......

Montana is having nuke drills all this week ,pretending different nuke accidents and or attacks. 1000 people coming into Montana to prepare for these mock nuke drills.....read it here
www.greatfallstribune.com...
Minot ND air force just relieved 17 officers of their nuke duties. Who is replacing these people while the officers are being reeducated? Read about it here....
hosted.ap.org...

UFO supposedly messed with these same nukes . read about that here.......
en.rian.ru...

All these different stories are from the last week. We know the Obama administration wants zero american nukes what better way to get the zero nuke story on the front page than to have some kind of 'accident' with our nukes and we nuke ourselves? Maybe just all a coincidence? But then again I don't believe in coincidences.

The gun control people that want to take away our right to protect ourselves with guns always use the statistics of accidental gun shootings to have as something to throw in the faces of second amendment right people. So , if they had a nuke accident happen they can blame it on the ' rotting attitudes of our soldiers' and more reason to rid the good ole USA of their horrible nukes. I mean those awful nukes that really don't protect us, no those nukes are in the wrong hands . Americans don't deserve to be responsible and own nukes ...

Is this just an 'ACCIDENT' waiting to happen?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, i did not know they were doing test,
use to live in GF, but moved much further west in MT now.
No TV at home, and even if i did have it, i seriously doubt i would
be watching local news. *lol* That show is depressing, and mostly a
rerun.
I'd hope no nukes go off... although guess if they do i'll be one of the
first few to know.. to bad i wont have time to update ATS before i turn to
vapor.

Oh well at least it would be quick, sure beats the way im going now.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The exercise will be scenario based, and participants will respond to a nuclear incident, which could be a DOE shipment in the state, an attack on a nuclear missile site, hostile action on base or the missile field or a range of scenarios.

Just like how all accidents happen, "scenario based"

new topics

join