It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly was "covered up" in Benghazi?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by 48e18

My outrage isn't fake...I expect the people who are in Political Office running MY Country to not pass the buck, and tell outright lies.

I too, think this didn't require a new flag and star chasing thread...jmoho...

Des

I think this needed another thread.

Yet, I don't see you protesting the dozens of threads blaming Obama, sounds to me like you are trying to
shut down free speech with this kind of gold.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by 48e18

reply to post by beezzer

Never said Obama killed them. That's a straw man argument. The Obama administration is responsible. They just don't have the stones to man up about it.

Clinton has already taken responsibility for it.

I googled "Clinton takes responsibility for Benghazi stand down orders" and found nothing. Could you source this for me?

Here you go

nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com...

Clinton takes responsibility in Benghazi attack, clashes with Republicans

In her opening statement, Clinton told the committee, “As I have said many times since September 11, I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger, and more secure.”

Wonderful! So she gave the cancelation orders!

Awesome!

Brilliant!

Burn the $#@#ing witch at the stake!

Can Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State, give orders/commands to the Military?

Please answer that question.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So which is it?

Is Obama responsible for the stand-down orders or is Hillary?

And why did they do it?

What are they covering up?

What reasons did they have for purposely condemning 4 men to death? What political issues were so important that 4 men had to die?

Are they just so slimy and disgusting that 4 people could be such cannon fodder for their tired and pathetic political careers?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cholo

reply to post by 48e18

My outrage isn't fake...I expect the people who are in Political Office running MY Country to not pass the buck, and tell outright lies.

Des

Yet, I don't see you protesting the dozens of threads blaming Obama, sounds to me like you are trying to

Obama is to blame. He is the Commander and Chief of our Armed Forces...did you forget that.....

Des

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

This thread isn't about your fake outrage...it is about the alleged "cover up"...which I see you failed to even attempt to address.

You guys are trying really really hard to not stay on topic and just dismiss it.

Where is the cover up? What exactly do YOU think is being covered up?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

This thread isn't about your fake outrage...it is about the alleged "cover up"...which I see you failed to even attempt to address.

You guys are trying really really hard to not stay on topic and just dismiss it.

I said my outrage is NOT fake...don't feel like you can twist my words, to meet your agenda. Bad form on your part.

Des

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So which is it?

And why did they do it?

What reasons did they have for purposely condemning 4 men to death? What political issues were so important that 4 men had to die?

Are they just so slimy and disgusting that 4 people could be such cannon fodder for their tired and pathetic political careers?

You just agreed that Hillary was to blame, yet you cannot give it a rest.

Your agenda is well known. Give it rest, Obama is the president and he is gonna be remembered as a
GREAT president for generations to come.

Those who die in service to their country assume those risks when they take on the job.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So which is it?

And why did they do it?

Yes, what are they covering up. You would think the people that are crying about a cover up would know what they think is being covered up..but apparently you don't.

To date, there is no proof of a "stand down" order. Reinforcements WERE dispatched to Benghazi from Tripoli. The attack was short lived and over by the time anyone could have gotten there. The "second attack" was a brief barrage of mortars...not something anyone can say that additional reinforcements could have prevented...it may have just gotten more people killed.

Are you really suggesting that they should have blindly sent in more Americans that could have potentially died even after the attack had stopped???

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

Obama is to blame. He is the Commander and Chief of our Armed Forces...did you forget that.....

Des

So which is it...is Clinton to blame like some of you are saying...or Obama?

If this is such a clear cut conspiracy and cover up, why can't any of you get on the same page?

And why do you think the Commander of the Armed Forces should be responsible for this? Was this a military action? Was this in a declared war zone? What exactly did you want Obama to do to prevent this?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 48e18

Does your second post to cover the exact same topic as your first even matter?

You have the gall to call any American citizen whom demands the truth "fake"?

Who the hell are you?

Everything about you so far is nothing more than a payed shill trying to discredit those whom believe your political party is trying to hide something and you are doing a fine job in making their suspicion valid!!!

I would like to tell you to wake the hell up, but I won't! Your very awake and your agenda to politicize a tragedy is VERY evident!

link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

Des

Beeper agreed that Hillary was to blame.

I think the murderers are to blame, that's commonly what Americas believe in. We blame the
man who pulled the trigger, not the person who manufactured the gun.

link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

I said my outrage is NOT fake...don't feel like you can twist my words, to meet your agenda. Bad form on your part.

Des

Again, this thread is not about fake outrage...it is about the alleged "cover up".

Why are you refusing to stay on topic?

In your opinion...what is the cover up?

link   
reply to post by 48e18

Obama is Clintons' Boss...The cover up starts with him....do you get it now.....

Des

edit on 9-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No. I just said it was brilliant that she said she was responsible, then someone said she wasn't.

Your agenda is well known. Give it rest, Obama is the president and he is gonna be remembered as a

My agenda?
Obama a great president?

Those who die in service to their country assume those risks when they take on the job.

They don't assume risks just to benefit a progtards political career.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by 48e18

Does your second post to cover the exact same topic as your first even matter?

You have the gall to call any American citizen whom demands the truth "fake"?

Who the hell are you?

Everything about you so far is nothing more than a payed shill trying to discredit those whom believe your political party is trying to hide something and you are doing a fine job in making their suspicion valid!!!

I would like to tell you to wake the hell up, but I won't! Your very awake and your agenda to politicize a tragedy is VERY evident!

The only people politicizing this tragedy are the Republicans and those that wish to turn it into a conspiracy for their own agenda. Republicans tried to use this to win an election...it failed and people were disgusted that they tried to use the dead bodies of 4 Americans to win votes (of course some people bought into it). Now they are back at it because they are scared to death of Hillary running in 2016.

They are playing you, and they are playing you well.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by 48e18

Obama is Clintons' Boss...The cover up starts with him....do you get it now.....

Des

What is the cover up?

Why is it that this very simple question can not be answered by any of you?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by 48e18

Being that you already created a thread on this,,,,,,,,,,why are you creating another//??

You haven't even replied (or maintained) your original thread which is very similar to this one?

How about maintaining this thread, before you create another one?

AboveTopSecret

Agree.

That thread is being maintained by OP.

Now this one. All OP'S questions are being answered in THAT one.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 48e18

Des

What is the cover up?

Why is it that this very simple question can not be answered by any of you?

I remember you from a past life here....did you even watch the hearings on CSPAN? You are stuck in an Obama love fest rut. If you actually researched the facts...you'd see the cover-up your own darn self.

Des

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So which is it?

And why did they do it?

GREAT president? wow just wow

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 48e18

The only people politicizing this tragedy are the Republicans and those that wish to turn it into a conspiracy for their own agenda. Republicans tried to use this to win an election...it failed and people were disgusted that they tried to use the dead bodies of 4 Americans to win votes (of course some people bought into it). Now they are back at it because they are scared to death of Hillary running in 2016.

They are playing you, and they are playing you well.

Nice try! I am not being played by ANY party!

I find it kinda funny that you said what you did, and never mentioned how the Progs are using the deaths of children to do away with the 2nd amendment! Who is politicizing that again?????

Throw your two party insults around as much as you want! The problem with your tactics is that, there are a whole lot of people waking up to the fact that they are one and the same! They have refined their purpose to divide and conquer those whom slave away so that they can live the high life and tell us that we are the ones whom have to sacrifice more, so that they can control us!

Your a tool and you know it! Give it up! Your agenda and purpose for joining ATS is known........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join