It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Muslim cleric invited to pray over fallen SEALs damns them during service

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If this proves to be true obama will be held accountable. He has denied so many that were entitled to due process of their basic rights and lives. We won't sink to his level, we will allow him due process, but the evidence against him is enormous and growing daily, he'll be given a fair trial but with everyone being effected by his illegal actions, violent crimes and complete incompetence it will be impossible to create an impartial jury. But holding him accountable will only be possible if America holds together through his term in office, and the next guy doesn't immediately grant him a full pardon which always happens.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

"Religious bigotry"??, you say that religion is not part of your life, doesn't it bother you that people who believe in something so strong want you either enslaved or dead?

Sorry if me wanting to know who wants me dead for my beliefs or lack there of is "religious bigotry" in your eyes but when someone threatens me and my way of life I feel the need to know why.

You might want to read and research the Qur'an, these people are for real unless of course you just want to ridicule me for my beliefs.

I thought better of you BH.

Who, EXACTLY, wants you dead? Do you even know your enemy? I think not. If you do not know who your real enemy is, you will be doomed to a lifetime of fighting everyone you meet, even friends.

To attempt to cast that light on an entire religion because of the beliefs of a factional minority is most certainly NOT discerning who your enemy truly is, and it IS a form of religious bigotry, hate born of fear and failure to comprehend. It's no different than painting the entire Christian religion in a bad light because of the actions of the Crusaders or Westboro Baptists. Just as neither of those represent the entirety of Christianity, neither do the Jihadists represent the entirety of Islam.

I've already read the Qur'an. I've read the Bible, too. There is some pretty rough stuff in both of them. More importantly, however, I've discussed both at length with their respective adherents. Until you've done that, you are unlikely to be able to figure out just who your enemy really is, and so will be doomed to fight your friends, too, just as I said above.

Are there some scary Muslims? You betcha. there are some scary Christians, too. I'm not, however, going to run right out and burn my local church to the ground simply because some idjit at Westover said some crazy crap, or because their Bible tells them to kill everything in town, including the cattle.

I'll wait and see which one comes to kill my cattle, and drop him like a stone. The rest are safe.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

And they had this hot little servant woman named Hagar ok?

And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
Genesis 16:3

According to the Bible, the "hot little servant woman" became Abrahams WIFE.

Go ask the writers of the Bible. Or if you have a time machine, lets go back in time and find out.

Now people of islamic faith try to pass of the first child born to abraham as th elegitimate child of prophecy all the time but its because they do not want to see what was actually promised to Abraham and his legitimate wife.

Read above. Hagar was Abrahams wife.

edit on 10-5-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
FIRST of all what does ISLAM have to do with the pentagon inviting a muslim

Some one help me here . Is this the video. i know arabic

Where did he damn him during it ? He was reading Quranic verses that are read in MUSLIM funerals
quran.com...
59:20
59:21
These are the verses he read. These verses are commonly read in Islam for the dead .

at 1:26, THAT WAS THE PRAYER, it said

MAY GOD FORGIVE HIM AND HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL AND ENTER HIM TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE.

WHERE DID HE DAMN HIM ?????

edit on 10-5-2013 by 0SolidSnake0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

WHO invited the muslim cleric to speak at the service??????

There were 7 MUSLIM Afghans killed in the crash.
It was a joint funeral.

Also, when was the last time you heard of Christians calling for a muslim cleric to a Christian funeral?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

It was a JOINT service, for the lost Seal members, as well as the Afghani soldiers and translator that were with them. It was the rampside memorial service after the mission. Seeing as how the Afghani soldiers were Muslim, don't you think there should have been a Muslim cleric there?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

what moron decided to ask a muslim cleric to speak at a cermony for lost seals. and why is this muslim buffoon still got his teeth. they pitch a fit when some cartoonist draws alikeness of Muhammad and call for reprisals. seals have been known to hold grudges to and they are much better trained .

What I said to the poster before you..

There were 7 MUSLIM Afghans killed in the crash.
It was a joint funeral.

Also, when was the last time you heard of Christians calling for a muslim cleric to a Christian funeral?

Or perhaps you believe Muslim Afghans don't deserve to have an Islamic cleric at a JOINT funeral.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarfall

Yeah, I dare you to travel to an Islamic country and openly DENOUNCE Islam and the Quran.

Islam is as alive today as Christianity was 2000 years ago.
Just because your religion has collapsed and is currently being held by the b**** by your secular government.... is no reason for Islamic countries to castrate themselves.... by adapting to secular values.

In case you happen to be an atheist, what does it feel like to know that your forefathers were once Christians, who believed in the God you deny?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarfall

Yeah, I dare you to travel to an Islamic country and openly DENOUNCE Islam and the Quran. Yeah, we'll see how f#king long you last, when the religion of "peace" and "tolerance" gets through with you. You aren't kidding anyone with your unrealistic, sugar-coated version of Islam.

Hoss, I lay down right next to a Muslim every night and go to sleep. I've not had my head chopped off yet.

Tell me how many Islamic countries YOU'VE been to, first hand, and then maybe we can talk.

Until then, you're just blowing wind out your fourth point of contact.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Oh man, seriously. If one of my children was in one of those coffins, and this guy starts condemning them, I'm sorry but one of us is going to die, and I'll have one hell of a head start.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great example of why people need to read a few pages before spouting their hatred

Doesn't this technically count as a hoax now?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I can't understand what the suprise is on this news, as most British people know who follow American events that your American public put a Muslim President into the White House twice, yes two terms, it just goes to show you can fool the people ALL of the time.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Spout generalities much?

You should probably try reading up on the thing you hate so much before making a fool of yourself.

Piers Morgan got death threats for questioning the right to own guns in the US - does that mean you're all a bunch of trigger happy killers?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And there's some more of them

You haven't got a clue about what you're typing do you? It'd be amusing if it wasn't so tragic

Here's another example of why you're wrong:

If I go to a baseball game in the US, wait till the national anthem starts and burn your flag - will I be ok?
No I wont. Exact same situation, exact same result.
Don't go to another country and act like a dick. If you get treated like one, it's not a sign of intolerance on their part, it's a sign of you being a dick.

==> Here's a handy test you can do yourself to see if your post is reasonable or not before posting it:

Have I written a block of text with no paragraphs and lots of words in all caps?
If the answer is yes people are going to think you're a wally.
edit on 10-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

It is because the Tyrant 0bama and his Admin are jackasses. Plain and simple.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Who's the last westerner to be put to death over blasphemy laws then?
Any evidence at all?

Some might get tried for it - but I think you'll find they get released in exchange for concessions.
edit on 10-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join