It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Is Conducting Privacy Invading Experiments On Youtube!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Go to youtube and search up something and you'll get:
"Experiment: There may be confidential content in your search results. Please do not share outside Google."
at the top of the page just below the search box.

edit on 5/9/13 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps title

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I noticed that earlier.

Ignored it, youtube is begining to annoy me though, keeps on asking me to use my real name and link my entire life into it. Um, no thanks.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

"Do not share outside Google"?
I smell CISPA.
So, just you creating this thread and linking to that page, you're in violation of their stupid experiment?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Makes me just wanna get away from the net, go as far away as possible from the states, probably Tibet or something. I'll just sit under a Tibetan tree for the rest of my life and meditate.
hahaha

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Youtube is part of google so its not surprising that they want all your data

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I got the same thing when I searched for jokes on YouTube just a few minutes ago.

Is it a conspiracy?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Good day to you Jose. Didn't we just tell you to hush?
/Jk How is it privacy invading?

link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I noticed that earlier.

Ignored it, youtube is begining to annoy me though, keeps on asking me to use my real name and link my entire life into it. Um, no thanks.

I was just about to say the same thing.. Its asked me several time to link my real name to my user account.
Its gotten to the point that I dont even go there if im signed in.

link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That's exactly what I was thinking. CHeese and rice, man. What in the world are they doing, ordering tens of thousands of DHS trucks, ammo and now monitoring who is typing what and where on the internets.. They seem like they are getting ready for an uprise or something.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Puresk1lls because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I like how you have a tab in your browser that says, "How do I take a picture of my computer..."

Never came across that on YouTube, but then again I don't really surf it much.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I am pretty sure they are scrounging up all our search results and what were interested to see if we are "awake" or third eye open kundalini swaggin', talkin indigos that just want peace and love. hahaha I honestly could give two sh*** about whether they know its me, JOSE MARMOLEJO OF PHOENIX, ARIZONA, typing up all this.

link   
I looked for answers in different fourms across the web and it seems no one knows or if they do then they are not talking.

link   
I've just been a tried and have encountered the same problem? What's it all about?

img.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

LMFAO, I knew someone would catch it hahahaaha

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Lol, I was just searching music, it's more like they are warning us or somethign haha

link   

I'm afraid the answer might be bit more mundane than that. It's probably just $$$ like everything else in this world.

link   

"They" want to link everything to everything. I think it is a NWO initiative. Not far in the near future they want to know your SSN when opening an account on a socialnetwork site. They will explain this to be for your own safety and the safety of the community...Wait...first there will be some sort of major crime that will be an excuse for such implementations. It will not take a genius to figure out why they want to know everything there is about you with one press on the keyboard.....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I like how you have a tab in your browser that says, "How do I take a picture of my computer..."

Never came across that on YouTube, but then again I don't really surf it much.

When I saw there was a tab of Godlike Productions, I almost fell off my chair laughing.

On topic- I now get the same thing when I search for anything on YouTube. Seems very odd.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Got a love hate relationship with Google.

I love how they can throw stones in the oligopoly industries much like they are doing now with google fiber.

On the other hand, they are like the trojan horse of corporations.

I can see it now . This minority report has been made possible by Google free brain implants.

edit on 9-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join