It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Marriage Announcement

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thanks, Wild! It's not been all that smooth still having to wrap up loose ends from the past, but now that's done with, I expect it ought to get a little smoother. There are two lessons to be taken from this: 1) without the rain, flowers will never grow, and 2) if someone sticks with you through the rough patches, they're much more likely to be there through the smooth ones as well. It's during the times of trial that one finds out what other folks are made of.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You found your soul mate! good for you
congratulations!
I think ats should send you on an all expense paid honeymoon

edit on 10-5-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I just told my special guy about your guys marriage, he sends good wishes to you both......lol..if I recall once his run for Regent was done, he endorsed Neno...

Here's a great Love song for you guys, only yours will have a happier ending........

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Thank you!

In reality, I think my soul mate found ME - I'm really pretty clueless as I bumble along through life, and never would have found her, because I'd stopped looking, given it up as a lost cause.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Looks like a lot of good came out of the Regent's election. Beezzer ought to be proud of what he accomplished there, on all levels. It was more than just an education in political process, it brought lots of disparate folks together and shed a light on some common ground for them.

Tell your fella I said hey, and I'm glad he wandered back home! To paraphrase Mel Brooks, "it's GOOD to be Regent!"

edit on 2013/5/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's during the times of trial that one finds out what other folks are made of.

Indeed.
The things that my husband and I have been through in the last 4 years have cemented our relationship. We met when I was married to an absolute loser and con-man - it wasn't until I ended that marriage that he (now husband) finally told me how he'd felt all along - and in those 5 years of knowing him, he'd been sometimes unpleasant and standoffish to me - which he explained was his defense mechanism against his feelings for someone who was "taken."

You just never know how things will work out - and I'm very happy for you both that it's going well.
I'm happy to hear that - Best wishes always.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Congratulations, must say it brings a smile to my face when people from complete opposite worlds come together in union for the sake of love and respect. Just goes to show, love truly does conquer all

Good things and I wish you and your wife the happiest and most prosperous journey for the future to come.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You said you'd been married three months pardner. Just going by your words. Anyway best of wishes to you and the wife.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Congratulations to you both~!

It is wonderful to find that one person who makes the world right, I wish you all of the love and happiness that you can possibly handle!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
You said you'd been married three months pardner. Just going by your words. Anyway best of wishes to you and the wife.

I'm sorry. If you can point out where I made that erroneous statement, I'll have it fixed. It's actually been longer than that, and I purposely avoided specifying the length of time.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OK my bad then, I wish you two the best.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You sound like a very reasonable man. In my situation, I was a cop at the time and any attempt to defend myself would have cost me my job. I knew it was just a matter of time before she assaulted me so I had to get out of Dodge.

Cursed

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

omfg get a room

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Congratulation !
good news for our weird world.
the short story you told makes me think that your life itself is a book !!
by the way, I feel your wife loves wolves a lot. does that mean anything for you !?!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Mamnoon brother.... congratulations from you means a lot to me!
edit on 10-5-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Thank you!

Congratulations coming from you means a lot to the both of us. You and I have not always been in agreement, but I have always respected you, your opinion, and your delivery of it.

Oddly enough, the wolf is my totem.

edit on 2013/5/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

OMG! I got tears! No kidding! So happy for you both! Congratulations! (and hugs!)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nenothtu and OpinionatedB,

Congratulations to you two love birds! Who would have thought ATS could serve a higher purpose than easy posting of mad rants by tinfoil conspiracy theorists? Anyway, I wish you two the best of luck with your future together.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Congratulations ... may you both have many years of happiness together ...

good to see that sometimes in this world things do work out for good people ..

and yes your one of the few men I know of who put up with a useless "wife" for more than a year ... I tolerated one for 3.5 years before finally had enough and threw it out - that was ex-wife 13 ... am glutton for punishment meeting soon to be wife #14 later today when she arrive from singapore ...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Yeah, some times you just have to keep doing it until you finally get it right - no one likes a quitter! that's what I told my family. They weren't concerned so much about the religious issues as they were that I simply appear not to be able to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join