It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Marriage Announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Congratualtions. It's refreshing to hear good news on these forums from time to time. Good luck and best wishes on the new marriage.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks!

The way the world is rolling and rumbling these days, a little fresh air can't hurt.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Now that is what I call a love story! Thank you so very much for sharing it all.

reply to post by OpinionatedB

I have to admit reading thru the OP I had a feeling it would be you! And when I read your post it brought a huge smile to my face.

To you both... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Here's to years of love, laughs, and ATS "battles"!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, I'm floored. That's a helluva story!

I wish you all the best on your journey together.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hey, that was posted already.

So true, some good news is very refreshing, especially when it is two of our own.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you! I've never been said to have written a "love story" before, but there's a first time for everything, I reckon. I've taken up a (paying, as in "day job")) writing gig elsewhere on the internet, and struggling with it because of the subject material - it's business, and I've got no business brains whatsoever. Kept thinking "I can't do this - I can't write about this at all!" Now, however, you've given me hope! If I can write a "love story", I can write ANYTHING!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Please post the pics of the His n' Her BOB's when you have time.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thank you! I wasn't sure whether the thread would get 404'ed over some technicality I hadn't thought of, but if you've not killed it already, then there's hope!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

There is always hope!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Please post the pics of the His n' Her BOB's when you have time.

Peace

You know, that CAN be done! Packed or unpacked?

Where we're setting up housekeeping, however, "bugging out" means a trip to the edge of the yard, and disappearing right there!

If you look up "boonies" in the dictionary, there ought to be a picture of here - in other words, we've already bugged out. It's a far, FAR cry from that hellified city I was trapped it! Where I'm sitting right now as I type, a cell phone signal can't even find me.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

There is always hope!

I'm re-learning that as I go along!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Being that you are impulsive and got violent at work, I'd take the current infatuation with a grain of salt. I know the infatuation stage is cool for the past three months but most likely you guy's will divorce.

Please update in two months after you guys have your third fight and she throws a DV on you and you spend more jail time.

I'm not trying to be negative but if you connect the dots you'll save yourself trouble
edit on 9-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Being that you are impulsive and got violent at work, I'd take the current infatuation with a grain of salt. I know the infatuation stage is cool for the past three months but most likely you guy's will divorce.

Please update in two months after you guys have your third fight and she throws a DV on you and you spend more jail time.

Uh, "violent at work"?

Back then that was my JOB - being "violent at work". That's what they paid me to do!

And "3 months", well, you're a little behind. I might say "a day late and a dollar short", but that would be cruel, so I won't

No problem with keeping you updated, though!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
lol
edit on 9-5-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beezer!

Awww, you're welcome, ma'am.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

HA! I knew it was you! I remember that thread, it was about gay marriage I believe. There was definitely HEAT in that thread with you two!

Congrats, you two crazy kids!

PS: Please tell me that's not him in his avatar!

edit on 9-5-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

lol... no thats not him!

and thanks for the congratulations! We have been married 6 months now just about!
edit on 9-5-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

HA! I knew it was you! I remember that thread, it was about gay marriage I believe. There was definitely HEAT in that thread with you two!

Congrats, you two crazy kids!

PS: Please tell me that's not him in his avatar!

Thanks! The avatar ISN'T me, but it LOOKS just like me! I had the larger version of it up on my computer as a wallpaper for a while, and folks kept complaining that it was "creepy", so I took it down and replaced it with a younger version!

ETA: Here's a more recent picture of me (a couple of months ago in my "front yard") from another thread at ATS for comparison to the avatar purposes.

edit on 2013/5/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Pics or it didn't happen.

I was about to mention how my girlfriend and I also met on ATS and that we have a baby on the way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join