It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting May 9th ongoing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.nbcsandiego.com...

After searching the entire campus, police did not find anyone and no arrests were made. Officials then lifted the lockdown. Source: www.nbcsandiego.com...

Crisis averted.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

edit on 9-5-2013 by spartaocean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Indeed, I mean really next thing you know u won't be able to carry a bottle in your jacket, you might be carrying a gun. If you see how people are getting utterly scared and paranoid.

So yeah, I would say all is going according to plan.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Indeed, I mean really next thing you know u won't be able to carry a bottle in your jacket, you might be carrying a gun. If you see how people are getting utterly scared and paranoid.

It is you who seems to be paranoid, and jumping to radical conclusions.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thread proves me right, also, a person did call the police for seeing something they deemed suspicious? did they not? how many SWAT car's came on the scene?

Its a game of stamina.

And besides, I don't have to prove anything. I'l let the MSM do it for me

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Thread proves me right,
How so?

also, a person did call the police for seeing something they deemed suspicious? did they not? how many SWAT car's came on the scene?

This was allegedly a person who was visibly carrying a gun, and wearing a hooded sweatshirt (and possibly even a mask), while walking on the property of a school in California during the month of May. So yeah, that is something which most definitely should seem odd enough to be cause for concern, and with or without the knowledge of any other recent incidents.

On the other hand, it very well may have been a hoax that was created by the individual who made the initial call.

Either way, it proves nothing.

edit on 5/9/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They will come for weapons eventually. It is only a matter of time. It is painfully obvious they want to now, but can't. Eventually they will.

I know several folks who already buy two of all their weapons. One with papers, one without.
The one without papers is buried in the yard.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Hes not jumping to conclusions. Almost every day you hear about some kid being suspended for pointing a finger or going pow pow.
There was even a kid that was expelled and had the cops called on him for a butter knife.
Im waiting on some company to make a "safe" flexible pencil and pen because, you know, they have points and could be turned into a shank

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Originally posted by Berzerked

Hes not jumping to conclusions.
I disagree.↓

Indeed, I mean really next thing you know u won't be able to carry a bottle in your jacket, you might be carrying a gun.

Almost every day you hear about some kid being suspended for pointing a finger or going pow pow.
I have heard no such thing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
A kid was using a BB gun, nothing to worry about.

A BB gun?!?! Well, he's done for.
We'll never be able to close GITMO with the likes of people like that.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I have heard no such thing.

Lmao, where have you been dude? Or are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

Google "kid suspended for pointing finger"

Guess you havent heard about the kid suspended for turning a poptart into a gun either huh?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

ROFL
you mean like the authorities locking down
out of fear of the dreaded "guy with a hoodie"?

no doubt it was the hoodie that clinched it

such are the ways of the "sane"

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Lmao, where have you been dude? Or are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

Google "kid suspended for pointing finger"

keep going...

[color=FFF67A]Almost every day you hear about some kid being suspended for pointing a finger or going pow pow.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Originally posted by TheMagus

ROFL
you mean like the authorities locking down
out of fear of the dreaded "guy with a hoodie"?

no doubt it was the hoodie that clinched it

Obviously, it would be the combination of various details which would have aroused suspicion.

If a call such as that was made, it does not matter whether or not the authorities believe it is true. It cannot be ignored.

Once the call was made, they had no choice but to follow up on it.

edit on 5/9/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If they know it was a BB gun, why are they still doing lock down....?For conditioning the students?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thank god for see something say something... keeping squirrels safe since 2013!! sorry but this strikes me as dangerous the pop-tart gun, that might actually cause health issues!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join