ethical reasons to keep something classified

page: 1

join

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wish i lived in a reality where society was able to handle the truth. By not overreacting or committing crimes because they think its the end of the world. My experience has taught me many things. That talking openly about hearing voices has led others to hear my name in their head. Or hear paranormal like activity. Or even communicate with what i hear both in waking and sleeping worlds. But ive discovered something so world changing I dont think i could think properly if i thought about it. It is a system made to drive someone insane, or get them to commit suicide. And i've gotten them to admit that. In fact I've had direct admissions that a crime is being committed upon me, and that the gangstalkers caused this. That someone form a nearby city said something that triggered the voices. So I know that gangstalking has a unit that can add your name to someone or something that triggers the "noises" that come along with gangstalking. Then if your worth it, they will give you voices. But these voices can be overcome by mental, spiritual and physical braun. You need to experiment with yourself and find the ability to move energy and fields around your body. And not to listen to them, because they know your near future, and can say things to guide you into a reality where they stay in control.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I absolutely agree.

The next step is to initiate "Phase 1 protocol alpha".

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Interesting... can you tell me about this 'gangstalking'? I'm clueless.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm glad someone else sees it too.

People scream for disclosure, but I don't think people can take the truth. They already made their minds up as to what the "truth" should be and when they get the truth, they go kicking and screaming against it. Surreal, isn't it?

S&F for you

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i feel like my life is self created in many ways. i lived through beatings, harrassment, molestation by a peer. Got into drugs, got outa drugs, then got back into them Then the voices fullfilled everything ive ever said in music in my own personal reality for about three years. Alledgedly got into a painting of my experiences in the Bank of America, Got a picture of a modern experience and other evidences that an unnamable somethuing can create objects with pictures or words and put them in our reality is amazing and the thought process controlling this is horrifying.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think it is awesome how you have seen what is really around you and are finding your spiritual gifts.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well, based on your title I can tell you one ethical reason to keep something classified - Maintaining the peace.

For example, say a couple NASA scientists discovered that in the next few years, our sun will become a black hole (Don't go all Phage on me - it's an example from a sci-fi book
no offense meant Phage, if you're reading). The scientists know full well that it's an event that will finish off mankind, as well as the rest of our solar system. Within the next few years in this example universe, it is known that humankind has not discovered any means to create a ship that can get anyone outside of the black hole's event horizon.

So, the question is: Do these scientists tell the world that this is going to happen, or should they remain silent? Here's the truth - even if this were to be an "almost mass extinction" event, the scientists wouldn't tell the public. Why? Because then many, many people would go into what I'd like to call the "end of days rampage"; they just wouldn't care anymore - they'd start their own "doomsday prepping", they'd stop working, they'd do whatever they could to guarantee that they would "survive out in the end". Now, if the scientists didn't say anything, what would happen? Life would go on as normal, unless you're on ATS, where it would be discovered that a black hole is forming in the sun.

-fossilera

top topics

join