<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by Romeo1

Im also sure that China has not forgot that if not for the Americans in WWII they would be all speaking Japanese right now...

Hits head against wall......

Yeah USA saved the world single handedly.....not.....

LOL in WWII we sure as hell did With a little help from others........let me guess are you French? and if your Chinese then you better review history...uhh that is uncensored history.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Romeo1 because: (no reason given)

This is a piss take right?

Im British. Without Britain you would not have got near Germany and the japs would have had a extra few hundred thousand troops plus dozen of more ships. Withou Russia the UK and USA would not have got into Germany. Without US Britain would not have been able to invade Germany or hold back the Japanese in Burma.

It was a team effort 100% without either the USA, Russia or UK there would have been NO victory.

Each of those 3 main player all put in a equal number of man power and equipment.

Every time someone claims they won World War 2 on there own they piss on the lifes of the dead from the other allied countrys and they should be deeply ashamed.

I suggest you look outside of "hollywood" history and look at a real history book !
edit on 9-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Lol yes a piss take
Without the Americans you would be speaking german....and that is not Hollywood. The only real thing that saved the Brits was Hitlers incompetence and his generals fear of him ..had they successfully won the air battle of Britten which they very nearly did.. you would have been invaded. And after that...we were there because the Brits were begging us to enter the war...oh wait you let us be there...oh and by the way where were you all getting allot of your military equipment from?? the good ol USof A

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Im also sure that China has not forgot that if not for the Americans in WWII they would be all speaking Japanese right now...

LOL in WWII we sure as hell did With a little help from others........let me guess are you French? and if your Chinese then you better review history...uhh that is uncensored history.

Im British. Without Britain you would not have got near Germany and the japs would have had a extra few hundred thousand troops plus dozen of more ships. Withou Russia the UK and USA would not have got into Germany. Without US Britain would not have been able to invade Germany or hold back the Japanese in Burma.

It was a team effort 100% without either the USA, Russia or UK there would have been NO victory.

Each of those 3 main player all put in a equal number of man power and equipment.

Every time someone claims they won World War 2 on there own they piss on the lifes of the dead from the other allied countrys and they should be deeply ashamed.

I suggest you look outside of "hollywood" history and look at a real history book !

Lol yes a piss take
Without the Americans you would be speaking german....and that is not Hollywood. The only real thing that saved the Brits was Hitlers incompetence and his generals fear of him ..had they successfully won the air battle of Britten which they very nearly did.. you would have been invaded. And after that...we were there because the Brits were begging us to enter the war...oh wait you let us be there...oh and by the way where were you all getting allot of your military equipment from?? the good ol USof A

And were did the Russian get alot there equpment the UK. Lend lease worked alot of ways.

Anyway I really cant be bothed with ignorant arse like yourself. You just pissed on the graves of thousands of brits who gave there lifes along side Americans.

And the Battle of Britain erm fact is we did not lose we won and we wernt invaded. So yeah shut the FCK up before you embraess your country anymore.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I always find it very strange when people post “without us (any nation) you would have lost WWII”, it leads to this very ignorant argument of people boasting about the achievements of their individual nation in defeating the Nazi’s. Leads to this argument of Americans saying “without America…” and British saying “but without the battle of Brittan….” and the French saying “but what about the resistance… “and so on.

But really these arguments are all without merit and in my view show a total ignorance of WWII because the truth is that all of the allies who fought against the Nazi’s contributed to their eventual defeat. If it were not for strong leadership and all nations coming together to fight against a common enemy we would all be speaking German. So the “without us argument…” is just pointless, the argument should be “without us all working together…”

Good statement...yes I was being arrogant... although no excuse Im too used to seeing people bash the US ...
My apologies I was being an ugly american

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I always find it very strange when people post “without us (any nation) you would have lost WWII”, it leads to this very ignorant argument of people boasting about the achievements of their individual nation in defeating the Nazi’s. Leads to this argument of Americans saying “without America…” and British saying “but without the battle of Brittan….” and the French saying “but what about the resistance… “and so on.

But really these arguments are all without merit and in my view show a total ignorance of WWII because the truth is that all of the allies who fought against the Nazi’s contributed to their eventual defeat. If it were not for strong leadership and all nations coming together to fight against a common enemy we would all be speaking German. So the “without us argument…” is just pointless, the argument should be “without us all working together…”

Good statement...yes I was being arrogant... although no excuse Im too used to seeing people bash the US ...
Thing is I appreciate that without the USA we would still have NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan. Without the USA Russia and the UK would have had trouble tackling them on there own.

Likewise I recognise without Russia diverting Germany attention Britain would be speaking German.

But the USA needed the other two powers too.

Im not bashing the USA quite the contary they played a vital role. It really was a team effort. The 3 most decisive battles in my opinion were Midway, the battle of Britain and Stalingrad so plently of glory to go around

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lol yes a piss take

And were did the Russian get alot there equpment the UK. Lend lease worked alot of ways.

Anyway I really cant be bothed with ignorant arse like yourself. You just pissed on the graves of thousands of brits who gave there lifes along side Americans.

And the Battle of Britain erm fact is we did not lose we won and we wernt invaded. So yeah shut the FCK up before you embraess your country anymore.

LOL Truth hits a nerv...I never said you lost..however you almost did actually got lucky on that one and you can check the history books on it..I pissed on no-one you all needed our help and we helped as well as other nations...U need to thank the folks that gave their lives to save YOUR island...the thing that cracks me up the most is you Brits might not like us that much but you follow our policy's and agree to anything we pretty much do as a nation around the world.. Go team US...lol so...yeah shut the FCK up back at ya..hehehe

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thing is I appreciate that without the USA we would still have NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan. Without the USA Russia and the UK would have had trouble tackling them on there own.

Likewise I recognise without Russia diverting Germany attention Britain would be speaking German.

But the USA needed the other two powers too.

Im not bashing the USA quite the contary they played a vital role. It really was a team effort. The 3 most decisive battles in my opinion were Midway, the battle of Britain and Stalingrad so plently of glory to go around

You have forgotten The Battle Of El Alamain which closed the North Africa Theatre Of War..

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

.U need to thank the folks that gave their lives to (HELP) save YOUR island...the thing that cracks me up the most is you Brits might not like us that much but you follow our policy's and agree to anything we pretty much do as a nation around the world.. Go team US...lol so...yeah shut the FCK up back at ya..hehehe

O we do but you Americans need too appreciate the hundreds of thousands of Britz thatgave there lifes aswell. With out such sacrifice there would have been no fall of Nazi Germany and the defeat of Japan would have been alot more difficult.

O and thank the Russians too they did give alot too

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romeo1

I am sure you are not a ugly American,

My post was not actually directed at you individually it was directed at everyone who had got into the off-topic debate about who won WWII

So with that said I think we should all get back on topic.

No the west is not actively seeking out any war any time soon.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

.U need to thank the folks that gave their lives to (HELP) save YOUR island...the thing that cracks me up the most is you Brits might not like us that much but you follow our policy's and agree to anything we pretty much do as a nation around the world.. Go team US...lol so...yeah shut the FCK up back at ya..hehehe

O we do but you Americans need too appreciate the hundreds of thousands of Britz thatgave there lifes aswell. WIthou such sacrifice there would have been no fall of Nazi Germany and the defeat of Japan would have been alot more difficult.

I agree on those statements and Im done with getting you fired up..we are on the same page really and making statements defending both of our country's and proud of it. Glad to see some passion on this forum!

Im ready for a beer..hope your good also

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

O we do but you Americans need too appreciate the hundreds of thousands of Britz thatgave there lifes aswell. WIthou such sacrifice there would have been no fall of Nazi Germany and the defeat of Japan would have been alot more difficult.

I agree on those statements and Im done with getting you fired up..we are on the same page really and making statements defending both of our country's and proud of it. Glad to see some passion on this forum!

Im ready for a beer..hope your good also

Beers a good idea

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Historically war has been used to bring countries out of a depression. They have been playing that tune for over ten years now and it won't work anymore. Can't the governments see that most people have wised up and don't believe that we can use war to fix a ficticious economy. We need to fix this mess the right way, make honesty and truthfulness a desired part of society for a change......Or doesn't anyone even know what truth is anymore after thousands of years of conditioning.

Back in the 1800's and 1900's, weallthy millionaires would actually pay assassins to start wars between countries, because they could make money from the interest on war budget loans as well as as share of the booty. It was only when automatic machinery (machine guns, grenades, artillery shells, tanks, bombers) made the costs of recovering from war more expensive that the interest payments that they concentrated on preventing wars. Simply by maintaining a balance between loans, interest payments and inflation/deflation they could keep any country locked into a particular development mode.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know this is not true. My proof is that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize.

Can someone help me dig this tongue out of my cheek? It's stuck!
edit on 10-5-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Fact is NOBODY won WWII we all lost dearly and the end result was things like NATO to help make sure we never make such a drastic mistake for the FOURTH time. See we Europeans had a great war in the 1800's and the US had NO involvement.

Romeo1 I usually don't jump to conclussions but you sound like the kind of idiot that would happily support the Military-Industrial complex, the ugliest thing to come out of WWII.
You also claim to know history and how you said it is fact
What about the North Africa campaign no yankees there, plenty of French though(long story) and then there is the Indian contribution to that war, Australia, South Africa, Canada, Brazil heck even Mexico had involvement and the list goes on...

Not to mention those who never actually fought from nations you know the likes of ship builders, miners, doctors.
What you have said is ignorant and as other posters have said you have pissed all over the graves of all the Allied nations lost and dead.

The USA did as it did in WW1 jumped in the fight when everyone was knackered already... ok fair game but just don't go around saying we won it (USA) because you didn't the Allies ended the war, just you guys were steering the band wagon by the end of it.

Anyways, can I interest you in some war bonds?

EDIT
Also did you know all the help the US gave to the UK in terms of aid was all paid for? cut down price yes but it was no charity.
edit on 10-5-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

Apologies, in the first paragraph I mentioned a great European war... it was in the 1700's and was called the seven year war, and actually it is debatable if the US was behind that war here is a link to a thread I made a while ago that mentions how George Washington might have had a hand in the evolvement of that war.

Link
edit on 10-5-2013 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, you do need to completely replace your missiles and what not every 7 years to keep the military industrial complex going - but we don't need a big war for that, an illegal regime change under a no fly zone remit will do just fine for that - hey Syria, how's it going?

Also to any americans spouting the WW2 argument - we paid off our war debt a few years back - you can't use that one any more (seriously who charges their allies for support?)

edit on 10-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think they are desperate to use this battle to create a currency used only in America and Britain. This will be bait to get other allies, "You want to use the top currency? You are either our friend or our enemy!."

It all revolves around what currency is used to buy oil.

Great post.

thanks

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Well, you do need to completely replace your missiles and what not every 7 years to keep the military industrial complex going - but we don't need a big war for that, an illegal regime change under a no fly zone remit will do just fine for that - hey Syria, how's it going?

You must give it to the creators of the military industrial ideology it's worked great so far, always some illegitimate country or threat that needs sorting out. Profiteers of war should be handed to the refugees and those who have suffered from they're money making schemes.

Also I'm aware that us brits have payed our debts in full that is why I brought it up in the last post
and honestly I agree with your view... if the world was in such dire threat from the Nazi's why did we have to pay for help? Many Americans supported the Nazi regime too but we don't here much about that.

reply to post by LastStarfighter

I think they are desperate to use this battle to create a currency used only in America and Britain. This will be bait to get other allies, "You want to use the top currency? You are either our friend or our enemy!."

The idea you brought forth is a good one but we do not need any war for something like that to happen, the UK has pull internationally and the US even more. For instance the common wealth has a lot of potential for economical ties and the US has many economical ties (same as UK just not the same caliber) another point to add is the UK are starting to push the idea of getting the hell out of the EU unless we can re-draw the lines in the dirt. The main reason for this is trade and bureaucracy, mainly trade though IMHO and from what I see.

So yeah an Anglo-American currency would be a good and safe bet, how do you get to that though and would the US accept such a outrageous idea? well stranger things have happened.

Economic wars can be as bad as the real deal, I'd rather be shot at than someone being able to stifle my livelihood

A wild card theory, but they tend to be the best don't they.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Apologies, in the first paragraph I mentioned a great European war... it was in the 1700's and was called the seven year war, and actually it is debatable if the US was behind that war here is a link to a thread I made a while ago that mentions how George Washington might have had a hand in the evolvement of that war.

Link
edit on 10-5-2013 by RAY1990 because: More to add

The seven year war was why we had to tax the American in the first place. Saveing there arses from French and Indian invasion (plus the European bit of the war) cost the UK dearly and put us in debt. Hence the tax changes causeing the revolution.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Obozo got the peace prize for destabilizing all of the middle east through the CIA infiltrates, and the rise of the well-funded muslim brotherhood.

You bet they want WW3. Soves a lot of problems - creates money for the MIC, hides all of their lies, depopulation all over the world, de-arming the USA through false flags and "terrorism", all to bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

They're just having a little problem getting the citizens of the world to keep buying their Bullcrap.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

If this has some truth to it. Meaning you are right they are really wavering for a fight.

It's because we didn't lose enough soldiers in the 2nd desert storm or in Afghan.

People need to realize that in today's world not like old times. Wars are population control and if their is any agenda beyond that it is to further prepare the world for 1 leader, 1 ruler.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Yea, even here in the US, Obama is reluctant to send in anything bigger than drones or cash to help in the current conflicts around the globe.

I'd hardly say there is a push for war from anyone.

Although France does seem to be flexing some muscle, it is only France. They can only fight so hard before they need to go have some wine.

Agree 100% and you actually got me to spit-take on your last paragraph! Thanks for the laugh!!

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def