Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

America & UK are desperate for battle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
From what I am seeing and hearing over the last 2 years, America & Britain are desperate to get a fight going in Europe and other places, China & Russia are in firing line that I can see, and the UK & USA say nearly every week now that China is attacking the two from every angle they can but Russia & China wont bite the bate and get war started.
Why is the USA & UK and yes France too so desperate to start war? simply because all 3 are bust, broke desperate, they are seeing services like Hospitals cut, Pension money has gone, Rivers, Roads getting worse with no money to do jobs on them, what better way to take our minds off that than start a really good fight?

See below, you will see what I am saying?
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Why is the USA & UK and yes France too so desperate to start war?

Ummmm…..they’re not!

simply because all 3 are bust, broke desperate, they are seeing services like Hospitals cut, Pension money has gone, Rivers, Roads getting worse with no money to do jobs on them, what better way to take our minds off that than start a really good fight?

How would that benefit me? Besides, I don’t know about the UK economy but the economy in my state in US is FANTASTIC right now. Must be a EU problem!

The chatter we hear today about China and Russia is nothing new…though it may be new to you.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yea they actually aren't.

We are coming off a pretty long period of war and the people are frankly tired of it. There is very little political capital for politicians to spend trying to sell another war.

We need about a good decade or so before we can beat the war drums again. Its a cycle that constantly repeats.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Given that our (UK) armed forces have been overstretched for some years and have now been drastically cut back in terms of both size and funding, it would be more logical to assume that we are desperate to avoid anything more than an exchange of harsh language. And only then if raised voices aren't involved.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yea, even here in the US, Obama is reluctant to send in anything bigger than drones or cash to help in the current conflicts around the globe.

I'd hardly say there is a push for war from anyone.

Although France does seem to be flexing some muscle, it is only France. They can only fight so hard before they need to go have some wine.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And dont think for a min that China and Russia would team up against the US...two different types of communism..
They would be never be able to cooperate togeather....let alone fight togeather
Oh and china is in bed with the US allot more than anyone would like to admit...which also doesnt sit well with the Russian's

Im also sure that China has not forgot that if not for the Americans in WWII they would be all speaking Japanese right now...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo1
And dont think for a min that China and Russia would team up against the US...two different types of communism..
Oh and china is in bed with the US allot more than anyone would like to admit...which also doesnt sit well with the Russian's

Im also sure that China has not forgot that if not for the Americans in WWII they would be all speaking Japanese right now...

Actually Japan was getting into some trouble in China and were basically bunkered up. You can only invade so far into that mass of people they have.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguedesigner
Given that our (UK) armed forces have been overstretched for some years and have now been drastically cut back in terms of both size and funding, it would be more logical to assume that we are desperate to avoid anything more than an exchange of harsh language. And only then if raised voices aren't involved.

Yes quite true what you say, but remember a major war has always started at a time of Armed Forces cut backs, it's fact your seen as not able to fight if you cannot spare money to fight another foe, if you can't afford to pay for your house locks and a key, but a person up road can, who has the safest house?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hits head against wall......

Yeah USA saved the world single handedly.....not.....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Historically war has been used to bring countries out of a depression. They have been playing that tune for over ten years now and it won't work anymore. Can't the governments see that most people have wised up and don't believe that we can use war to fix a ficticious economy. We need to fix this mess the right way, make honesty and truthfulness a desired part of society for a change......Or doesn't anyone even know what truth is anymore after thousands of years of conditioning.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Actually Japan was getting into some trouble in China and were basically bunkered up. You can only invade so far into that mass of people they have.

Not so..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
1. I see no evidence that the UK, US and others are seeking "battle". Can you actually come up with some evidence or, failing that, come up with a persuasive few lines detailing something vaguely factual.
2. The link you did provide is about cyber crime/warfare/spying. It is pretty much well documented that the Chinese are aggressive in their attempts to hack the West and not just to collect interesting military secrets, but to plunder the commercial secrets of Western industry on the basis “why bother to invest in your own R&D when you can nick it”. There’s plenty of sources out there, if you look.
3. Warmongering and bullying? Ask Chinese neighbours about that and I’m not referring to Tibet.

Regards

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

i live in the uk and firstly i dont war, my family doesn't want war and the people i know dont want a war. it annoys me when people start to say that because a Government wants something its people want something too. in that case, the self proclaimed king of the US Obama wants gun laws so that must mean all Americans want gun laws. its not how it works.
we all know that governments only pander to the people when they need to be elected and then do their own thing. i can pretty much promise that if a vote was taken most of us here in the UK would be against war and only see it as a last resort, especially the people who have had family members go off to war. so to claim that we are desperate for war is wrong. i would say that maybe certain members of our government wants war but im sure the people dont.

and to the claim that we are broke, im not a hundred percent sure but i dont think we're broke just yet. we have a debt yeah but i dont think we're broke just yet (although with the current cuts that the posh boys in government are pushing we will be soon enough.)

so what im trying to say is that i dont want war and dont think people in the UK do. and while i cant speak for Americans i dont think they want war again, after two wars that put the country in massive debt all over oil and a false flag event might.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Not so..

en.wikipedia.org...

The second Sino-Japanese war ended in 1941.

You need to look at the years following that when America entered into the war and diverted Japanese forces. You will see that China, similar to Russia, were re-forming and beginning to push back. Even without US intervention Japan never would have been able to hold much more than the coast.

Its doubtful they could have even held all that once China had organized her populace into a fighting force.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wish people would stop putting words in peoples mouths.
I'm from the UK, I don't know a single person who wants to go to war, who wants anything like a war.
I know for certain I would oppose a war, as I have done these last ten years.... yet Government which supposedly speaks with our voice keeps doing things no-one wants them to do, keeps funding wars, keeps sending soldiers to far flung countries... yet no-one asked us if we want this to happen...

So no, I don't think we do want war, thanks very much.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
France, UK, USA, China and Russia are all sleeping in the same tent, these nations will not be warring against each other any time soon.

Fighting regimes, rogue nations and terrorists is still on the list though and will be for an undisclosed amount of time, regardless of the sides picked the outcome will always be the same... those big nations will control and re-invent the lands after the dust has settled.

The only fighting that goes on between the G5 anymore is who gets to screw up then control this or that nation.
Even the cold war was a big masquerade, it was never about war but control.

I suppose it depends on the definition of war though, afterall we are having economic wars right now and I'm currently in an on-going war with spiders
it's more like genocide though because the can't fight back... yet.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If anything it should be clear the US has no interest in any war anytime in the near future. The economy is starting to roll and the last thing anyone wants is a war wrecking global trade ruining that. Besides China and Russia have been working closley with US as of late.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

The onset of mass globalization since the early 90's has pretty much ensured that the major powers of the world will never go to war with each other.

Instead, your going to see an increase in proxy wars while they hammer out thier differences.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Unless the UK either withdraws from Afganistan or withdraws from protecting the falklands then we cant phyicaly have a war as we wont have anything to use!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Unless the UK either withdraws from Afganistan or withdraws from protecting the falklands then we cant phyicaly have a war as we wont have anything to use!

I thought you did withdraw from Afghanistan already..

I guess I should re-visit that current conflict to get up to date.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join