It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are NOT A Cancer!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Okay, I know I'll have people calling me crazy, blind, etc, but I accept theses if some can be wakened up.
And I'll report any troll, btw. You all have a right to express an opinion, but not when you're insulting and bashing others.

For some times, I've seen threads here, proclaiming that we are a cancer to "Mother Nature", and worth to be killed.
First, whoever does those threads does not seem to realize that by their own words, they consider themselves as cancer. So they should then stop babbling, and shoot themselves if that's what they think that "Mother Nature" wants of them.
Second, Mother Nature has been created by the Shadow government and the Corporations to give an excuse of why they fund eugenism and nazism-like researches. You don't believe it? Take a look at the Georgia Guidestones: it's been written by rosicrucians, who are also linked to the Shadow governement. More on the link between both of them on another thread soon.
Eugenics, One World Order, abandon of all philosophies and beliefs systems, abandon of all cultures/languages/identities, and Mother Nature are clearly linked on the Georgia Guidestones.
Third, do you know how beneficial it will be to the Elites-Corporations, if all the planet's inhabitants would willingly accept that they're cancers and viruses, good to be destroyed? It would be very beneficial: they would have the entire planet to themselves, no one to have to worry about controlling.
Doesn't that appears too much coincidental and convenient, especially when the Shadow realises that people doesn't want an One World Order and wants to stay independant. How much suddenly coincidental and convenient is the planet "over-populated" and under cancerous influence?

You wanna know something? Do you really think that its the human's fault, or the Elite-Corporations's fault that caused over-population. Don't you think that the reason we're "over-populated" is because our homes are spread out horizontally instead of vertically? Don't you think that if the Elite-Corporations would give us access to the technology that created the Burj Kalifah in Dubai, we'll be able to build safe towers, as spacious as we want them to be, and house everyone? And that it'll take less space on the ground than ordinary one-story horizontal homes? And that less space taken on the ground for housing will permit more space for food? We'll need only 4000 towers like the Burj Kalifah to house our 7 billions. And what about space? Do you think that if the Elite-Corporations would tell us about Mars's atmosphere being truly livable, we wouldn't colonize there too? Separate the population between two planets? Don't you think that if the Elite-Corprations would stop spending billions in war, and that the money would instead help to create ways to travel in space and colonize other planets, that we wouldn't be "over-populated"?

And what feels like morally correct? Let the Elite-Corporations kill 6.5 billions people, so that 500 millions can live happilly? And that half of the 500 millions is the Elite-Corporations? Let the Elite-Corporations kill babies, because "they're not perfect enough for Mother Nature", and that the 500 millions limit must not be crossed?
More importantly, we took all those centuries to finally be intelligent beyond any dreams. We can get in space, we can colonize, we can do everything; and you are ready to let the Shadow take it all away, make us come back to the un-technological, and unknowledgable humans of Middle-Age? Or that you become completely knowledgable and technological, creative, all over the bodies of 6.5 billions people that didn't got that chance? All because "Mother Nature" ask it! Mother Nature isn't even a person!! How can you obey something that doesn't exist? We're not in the times of the Greek, where Earth was a goddess needing worshipping! We're in 2013! 2013! Where there was supposed to be magnetic cars, towers, robots! Where science can resolve all myths. And we came back to the old superstition that "Earth" is mad at us, and wants exactly 6.5 billions people dead! Something written by Rosicrucians, part of a group that believes still in Gaia and homunculus! I'm not kidding! The thread about it is coming soon.

So instead of being mad at humans, why aren't you mad against the real cancer? The ones sick enough to say that only those with specific genes would be accepted in society, and the other "unperfect" ones killed in the wombs. They even made "scientific" documentaries in which brown eyed and brown-black haired people are more sick than blue eyed and blond-haired people. Doesn't that rings a bell? And you're ready to listen to them?! They want you to believe you're nothing but a cancer. Easier that way to get rid of unwanted populations.

So please, stop and consider why suddenly documentaries and the media encourage people to think that they're viruses, sick, mentally ill, and you name it.

Thank you very much for reading.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I agree. If only the Elite could stop killing the electric car, if it could invest into converting deserts into solar generators, etc, we wouldn't be in the sh** we are now. The fault is not the poor citizens who barely have enough money too eat and get going. It's the Corporations's fault. THEY own all the money in the World, yet they do nothing to improve the planet, and when it comes to blame, they lay the blame on us through their mass media.

Good thread S&F

edit on 9-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What in the world is an elite corporation compared to a non elite corporation?

And there is no world over-population problem.

Many errors in this OP

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The human society is on the large small minded with little consideration for the big picture, because humans are greedy and shortsighted due to the value systems we use. But if humanity do not learn soon then we will probably face mass extinction anyway since it will screw up the harmony of human nature to a degree where nature collapses.

The latest example of human small mindedness in being unable to live i harmony with nature:
www.beesfree.biz...

For you who are invested in this planet and it's continuation of existance of a human race, you have a lot of work in front of you and making sure human society grows up. Me I am just here for a temporary ride and have very little invested interest on this planet any longer and I will not take this ride again for a very long while.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I agree. If only the Elite could stop killing the electric car, if it could invest into converting deserts into solar generators, etc, we wouldn't be in the sh** we are now. The fault is not the poor citizens who barely have enough money too eat and get going. It's the Corporations's fault. THEY own all the money in the World, yet they do nothing to improve the planet, and when it comes to blame, they lay the blame on us through their mass media.

Good thread S&F

Exactly! They could easily solve the "CO2" problem. They could make electric cars. They could build more efficient houses. They don't. They have trillions of dollars, and they do nothing. And they claim us to be the "cancer" to Earth...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

80% of corporations are all under one big corporation, including 90% of news channels and entertainment channels (take a look at the CFR members, and the News Corporation members). So basically, almost all corporations that does lots of money is part of the elite corporation. Those that dod not, are very much unknown, and they don't do lots of money.

Many errors in this OP

Actually, I was saying that there wasn't any over-population. When you read that, it was to say how that could be easily solved EVEN IF there was one.

But I totally agree with you, there's no over-population problem, and I never thought there was one. It's just to scare us into thinking we're a "danger", and must be exterminated.
According to a National Geographic study, we could fit all mankind into a 1300 square kilometres sphere (the size of Los Angeles, only)... Ample space for everyone, I believe.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
The latest example of human small mindedness in being unable to live i harmony with nature:
www.beesfree.biz...

Have you ever seen a beaver dam? They cause entire inundations, dry out entire rivers - even though these animals are smaller than us. Do you suggest we eradicate those too? Oh, and have you noticed the termites? Their total weight on Earth exceed by many folds man's, and these termites keep building useless mud skyscrapers... I guess Their small mindedness shouldn't go unpunished neither as they wage wars against another members of Hymenoptera, here the ants instead of the bees...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
www.beesfree.biz...

Excuse me, but in my country, bees's population augmented, and pure honey is actually cheaper than before (not something that happens when something diminish, like petroleum).

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
Excuse me, but in my country, bees's population augmented, and pure honey is actually cheaper than before (not something that happens when something diminish, like petroleum).

Yes, I live in Quebec and bees are all over the place. I don't know what you americans are complaining about, in hear there's swarms of them on all my flowers as soon as these bloom. In Quebec the price of honey dropped as the production spiked, and we even have blueberry flower honey, clovers flower honey, apple flower honey... you americans should take a tour up here.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just forgot to add the blueberry flower honey is my favorite one.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Many errors in this OP

It's too overpopulated for capitalism. We have enough food to feed everyone, but they are not fed because of capitalism. Also, if people in developing countries are healthy, their population levels will eventually decrease.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The human is the strongest competitor on the planet. We have the adaptations, the intelligence, to conquer every organism on the planet. Is it ethical? Of course not. Still, Mother Nature invented us, so how can we be the cancer of the planet? It is all Mother Nature's fault for creating genetic evolution.

What's important to understand is that WE have the power to do great things or terrible things, for we are a social species. We are like ants or bees and can get jobs done. An individual is weak in that he can not accomplish something substantial on his own, but he is strong in that his single idea can spur a new group of hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. For example, it is a collective thought for most people worldwide that fossil fuel usage is great because it improves their standard of living. However, they are oblivious to the environmental impacts that may come because they were never told about them. Or, perhaps they believed the pros outweighed the cons for fossil fuel use. The idea of alternative energy has the ability to make an impact if enough people are aware and convinced by it. Solar cookers, for example, are becoming more common in developing countries. They get the job done, and that's simply what people desire.

We all share a common characteristic: hedonism. We all desire pleasure and happiness, and we will do whatever we can to feel satisfied. Working with this is difficult, but remodeling society standards is the only ultimate way to alter our paths of finding pleasure.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Humans in general are not a cancer, however the ones that follow islam are.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neilarm

Are you realy this bigoted?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neilarm

What? You're joking right?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws

Many errors in this OP

It's too overpopulated for capitalism. We have enough food to feed everyone, but they are not fed because of capitalism. Also, if people in developing countries are healthy, their population levels will eventually decrease.

Exactly! There's so many invasive species of plant that are edible and very good, and even when you consider about the place for cultivated food... there's ample space for all of us.
And yet, there's millions still starving. If you consider where these people starving are (Africa), and yet the government has the technology and money to grow food in the desert, for some reason, they don't. Again, not the medium-class civilians's fault. It's the Shadow's fault. They don't care to help us, they don't care to make Earth better.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws
The human is the strongest competitor on the planet. We have the adaptations, the intelligence, to conquer every organism on the planet. Is it ethical? Of course not. Still, Mother Nature invented us, so how can we be the cancer of the planet? It is all Mother Nature's fault for creating genetic evolution.

What's important to understand is that WE have the power to do great things or terrible things, for we are a social species....

....The idea of alternative energy has the ability to make an impact if enough people are aware and convinced by it. Solar cookers, for example, are becoming more common in developing countries. They get the job done, and that's simply what people desire.

We all share a common characteristic: hedonism. We all desire pleasure and happiness, and we will do whatever we can to feel satisfied. Working with this is difficult, but remodeling society standards is the only ultimate way to alter our paths of finding pleasure.

Yes. We have the technology and the money. But the problem is not the common people. Give them the means, and they're going to use it for the best of Earth. But we don't have those means. It's the Shadow's government that has them, and he doesn't use it for our well-being. He claims WE must do something, and yet, it's THEM that got the money and technology.
Would it have been our way, solar cooker would be everywhere. The electrical cars would have replaced every gas car and be as cheap. The houses would be more ecological. There would be safe towers to accommodate the cities, building them vertically instead of horizontally; more space on the ground, thus more space for food or relaxation. Everyone sane wants to have less polluting cars and houses, better cities, everyone well lodged and fed. But it doesn't happen.
So is it really our fault? Or the ones with the means but that don't do it except for very few places? And it's them that lay the blame on us, and they conspire to eliminate us for being a "cancer".

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I appreciate what the OP is trying to express.

I really wish all of the other stuff was recognized for what it is, and would be left out of the conversation.

It seems many people think reflexively when certain subjects come up, like religion, like having an opinion to express about something that you have no proof exists, like faith. Like leave it out of the conversation please?.

Humans only mimic the abilities which animals have naturally, yet consider those "Stupid Animals" to be lesser beings than themselves. Does anyone here see that there may be a problem with that line of logic?.

Technology always gets sold to the masses with promise of benefit to the masses, but nearly always gets used for mass slaughter before the little people will ever get to use that technology

Technology makes producing materials and goods people need to survive easier.
Capitalism fails to plan ahead and figure out what to do with the people whose jobs are replaced or eliminated by technology.

Don't worry though, we won't have to eliminate people to keep the population down, that thing we try to imitate will make it perfectly clear what we are and how we fit into the system of things.

Nature will kill us long before it will let us kill it.

Capitalism is a self defeating system, capitalism is a cancer.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
While I understand and respect greatly that which you have written, I will just simply state that no other animal on this planet has caused the raping of the Earth of her resources to such ridiculous depletion.

No other animal has scarred the surface of the earth with such methods as mountain-top removal for coal. Or deep sea oil disasters, for that matter.

Cancer? I don't know. But we should strive to preserve lives of other animals who live in harmony with The Way.

Even the Georgia Guidestones are imperfect as they're created by imperfect beings.

We have strayed from a path that allowed for a harmony in life, we're takers no matter how we justify it.

Is it worth destroying the very world that's provided a balanced home for us to just simply. . .live?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

yes.. they are

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join