posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
Here are some basic things to know if you want to survive.
1. Do not intend to stay put. You will need to have several locations that are NOT in obvious plain site.
2. Your supplies for each site should be anywhere from 50 to 100 feet from your actual location.
3. You should have three types of weapons. A gun. A bow. A sling-shot.
4. Each perimeter should have string alarms so that anyone crossing it hits the string and warns you of their approach.
5. Fires should be lit below ground with rock walls to prevent line of sight visual spotting by raiders.
6. You should always have knowledge of what to eat in the woods, so get educated.
It is important to make up your mind if you are willing to kill to live. DO NOT make up your mind when they arrive to take your stuff, rape your
women, and kill you. To kill in self defense is NOT murder so get it straight the first time so you can survive by doing what you need to do without
In the offense, if you will attacking a site, always remember everything above. Split your team up on at least two fronts, 10 and 2 o'clock so as to
not shoot each other in the cross fire. Once defeated, take their stuff and leave right away, others may come. If you won't be killing your captives,
tie them up, or take their shoes, or both. I don't suggest killing anyone if they are not trying to kill you first.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)