It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow legal sex at 13 to stop 'old men abuse persecutions', says barrister

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Heads up

Friendly warning.

Talk about this issue in a sensible, civilised manner, or risk being post banned and having to talk to me at length.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
Very odd that it is a female requesting these changes. Only thing that I can think of would be a motive for such an outrageous request is that perhaps there is someone in her immediate family who has committed such things or someone close to her. That way they won't get into trouble if the law was changed to allow this type of sick behavior.

Mind blown!

Not really, you have to realize many on the left who support homosexuality(who aren't homosexuals themselves) merely want to ruin society. After all, if a debate about reworking the laws to redefine pedophilia to carried out, it distracts society from the advance of homosexuality, and in many respects makes homosexuality not that bad. By pushing the envelope it protects people who are less extreme. This is a way of solidifying homosexual behaviors as part of what it is to be average.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by ototheb85

It's horrific! She is trying to protect old dirty men.

Not only would lowering the age of consent protect these dirtbags it would also put a lot more young people at risk of assault as the consequences would not be as severe.

I do not have children and i suspect she musnt have either but i can clearly see that this would be wrong on so many levels.

Actually, I just had an even more disturbing though just now. What if she is really throwing girls under the bus to protect pedophile women? It does seem that pedophilia among women is on the rise to a degree, or is being taken more seriously.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join