It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientists Observe The Brightest Explosion Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Once again, that is not possible. The supernova in the other thread is expected to happen in the future, the supernova in this thread has already happened.

Your opinion on whether or not they are the same supernovas is irrelevant. You can be pretty sure that they are the same, but the fact is that the two supernovas occurred at different times (both supernovas have already occurred billions of years ago, so the term "occurred" is applicable here).

Your opinion is irrelevent, they are the same. You should lose the arrogance when you don't have a clue what your talking about.

If the two supernovas occurred at different times, that member's opinion would be irrelevant. However, yes, my opinion is now irreverent as I have been proven wrong.

And if you think that is arrogance, then you shouldn't be on this site. I was simply stating a fact; if two supernovas occur at different times, they are clearly not the same, and so his opinion would be irrelevant. I was also persuading the member to give me evidence or proof, instead of opinions.

If you think question asking is arrogance, then maybe you don't belong here.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Unfortunately you asked no questions about whether they are the same. That is the definition of pure arrogance. Perhaps you don't belong here?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Subterranean13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13

Unfortunately you asked no questions about whether they are the same. That is the definition of pure arrogance. Perhaps you don't belong here?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Subterranean13 because: (no reason given)

It is called a challenge. I am challenging him/her to give me evidence or proof.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Satalites picked up the gamma ray bursts(GRB) I think these are a higher frequencey of light and travel faster than the visible spectrum of light giving the heads up.

All EM will travel the same speed unless they pass through a dispersive medium, which space is not.
So, no, you don't get gamma rays first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join