It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern State Penn Ghost Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay, so what else would a human ghost look like while running? :-P

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
one thing that i just thought about. how stable are those catwalks now? if someone was running down the catwalk isn't there a high possibility that the catwalk would shake, or vibrate, even just a little?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
TAPS and the SciFi channel have a MASSIVE conflict of interest in these investigations. This clip, as with the "moving chair" clip, look ridiculously dodgy. Why haven't they released the broadcast-quality version of the footage for real examination? If they wanted to get to the bottom of this, that would be the first thing for them to do. Eastern State Penn also have a conflict of interest, as they have commercial gains to be made if the place is deemed "haunted" on an international TV show.

So, unless the ghost comes forward, introduces himself, and does it repeatedly for the camera, it's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
So, unless the ghost comes forward, introduces himself, and does it repeatedly for the camera, it's a hoax.

Aha, but if you were to see a video of a ghost repeatedly coming forward and introducing himself, would you not think that a hoax as well?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
another thing about those catwalks as mentioned above. it was filmed in night vision, so there were no lights. would you run down an ancient, rickety catwalk in almost no light? i sure as heck would not!

have a good day!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greatpiino

I meant as in something that could be independently verified, preferrably by someone with no vested interest in the outcome

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Honestly i found a few things that may help both sides...

First you have to see the FULL episode they are really "mad" believe it or not that they found it because it is almost too good to be true afterward they crazylike try to debunk it in the same hallway - ep 5 of ghosthunters

One thing you guys do not see the railing ends like 30 feet in the direction the "figure" is running without light - and if you watch the tape in comparison to them trying to dupilcate it is running really fast and turns really fast in pitch black

Thirdly i do notice the cloth hanging there and it makes me believe it is NOT a hoax because if it was edited then the cloth would not have moved - and adding on to this theory is you guys dont know how and apporition effects its envirenment it can be physical at times there have been many reports of that happening

And with the pants under the cloth i dont see it but if there was pants how do u guys know what a ghost looks like? Movies have just portared ghosts being leggless floating torsos with heads and arms

LAstly im not saying it isnt fake because it is posible, but highly unlikely because it would have had to be a very carefully done peice...if it is then GJ

Sceptics i apprieciate your opion i love to hear intellegent findings!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join