It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Facebook, Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Hid Secret Under 'LOL'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

On Facebook, Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Hid Secret Under 'LOL'

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com

His final post was on May 2, four days before the dramatic escape of the three women and Ms. Berry’s 6-year-old child. It read, “Miracles really do happen, God is good. : )”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
BREAKING: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are ALIVE; Man arrested
edit on 9-5-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
JENNIFER PRESTON at the New York Times has done a write up on the suspects Facebook page. She details the number of friends he had, the kinds of things he "liked" and some pictures he posted.

I can't help but think that this will reflect on Facebook in some way, and drive more people away from "mombook" to other more anonymous capable sites like Twitter, Reddit, and Snapchat.

/numb
Mike Grouchy

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I left Facebook because just like reality TV it is not reality. People who air the dirty laundry would do so in public anyway and the ones who were secretive where just as much so.

Why does this surprise people that someone has a surface personality and true hidden one even on Facebook?

Jung would have found Facebook and hidden personality very interesting...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In your face humans...........This is the type of self delusion under which most of us live......
Hypocracy is denial based behavior.
Public face is statistically a %age of " false face" no matters whos talking.
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS
first lesson..........
what else ya got?.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
First of all, I must respond to the way the title strikes me. There is NO way one can hide anything under the term "LOL".

For instance, let me try this little phrase out and see how it takes you all.

" I just sharpened my ice skates, and pinned some jerk to a door with them... like in that Halloween film from way back! His leg is still twitching! Hes trying to breathe, but he can't because one lung has collapsed, and by the looks of things the other has a hole in it!... Oh...wait...NOW hes dead! LOL!

So... beer and barbecue at my place tomorrow?"

Also, I cannot think why anyone would be suprised at the way the kidnapper covered his bastardly crime. Dennis Rader, the BTK killer, was a seriously dangerous man, with some deep, DEEP perversions. He was also a churchman and a scout leader. Not a single solitary soul had a CLUE what he had done, until his bravado and a desire to communicate with the police, combined in such a way as to lead him to send a floppy disk to the police, which they promptly traced to him. If he had never tried to communicate with them, then he would never have been caught.

Similarly, if these women had not managed to escape his house, Ariel Castro would still be playing music in latin bands, riding his motor cycle, and appearing neighborly on the outside, and returning home to a life of depraved and inhumane treatment of his captives, with no one any the wiser. It would not be the first time someone had designed an acceptable outer skin for themselves, while retaining the countanance of lucifer himself on the inside. It is unlikely to be the last time either, mores the pity.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These kind of guys will pretend to be the nicest guys. Seem very poetic and sensitive. Note how he considered himself a victim of his ex-wife. Reminds me sooo much of my ex who was a monster, too. He was the same way and my mom, when she met him, was so convinced that he was a nice guy (so was I). My dad, on the other hand, said "even Ted Bundy was nice for the first 15 minutes." Dad was right. These guys don't show what kind of monster they are until they've got you were they want you and even then, they'll act like they are the nicest guys while they are doing the vilest things. Then they'll cry and say what a monster they are while they keep on doing it. There is no rehabilitation for somebody like Castro because he'll lie to himself 24/7 and will only be contrite if it serves a purpose for him.

They better lock him up for the rest of his life.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, as author Robert Anton Wilson said, we are all domesticated apes. These sicko brothers will never see the outside world again, and will be lucky to live once the prisoners find out where they are being held. Even solitary doesn't always protect someone (see the TV series "Oz").

On a more mundane note, I wonder what they fed the women? Did they at least provide them a good diet and vitamins. They didn't get any sun for 10 years, so Vitamin D must have come from cow's milk (yuck!).

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Demonic affliction turns people into animals. This man knew what he was doing was wrong, yet there was obviously another part of him that could override that inherent morality and feel pleasure in carrying out immoral activities. His soul being in a Jekyll and Hyde existence of perpetual conflict from within.

Whatever demonic influence had a grip on this man's life was one of a generational type. These can be passed down through the centuries, taking over entire families.. His daughter, who is in prison for slitting her own baby's throat several times, was a slave to this entity as well. Truly sick, yes. Legitimate psychiatric issues, yes. But that is how many of these entities manifest themselves. Cat scans on the frontal lobe show just one of the myriad of physical effects they are capable of inducing upon human beings. That is not to say that there is a devil behind every door, physical injury, among many other things can cause the same physical effects these entities can. Which just adds to their repertoire of deception....determining which condition is demonic affliction and which is a purely physical, peripheral cause-and-effect.

We are hated by things that we cannot see, and can only perceive them once we come to terms with their existence. Their greatest strength is the fact that most people think that they are make believe, or routine medical conditions. Man has almost completely lost touch with reality and drowned in the plastic lie of unaccountability. Once that critical mass of unaccountability is reached, "right" and "wrong" will no longer exist and will transform into a new world order in chaos. There is Wisdom in order, but the world only perceives it as foolishness.

It is interesting to note how many of the healing miracles carried out by Jesus Christ involved demonic afflictions.

God bless those beautiful women and the young child that are now free from their torment. My soul is utterly grieved by what I cannot even allow myself to imagine that they endured. Those of the ilk who shake their fist at the sky will say, "Where was God during the time of their captivity?" He was there giving them the strength, courage and will to make it through this ordeal. We live in a flawed, fallen creation. It rains on the wicked and the righteous. Bad things happen to good people. What one person suffers, can be the potential for their own and countless others' gain. Men must admit that they simply do not have all the answers, and even though all things ultimately fit together for light to shine moment after moment, like children, we are incapable of perceiving the eternal picture of our present condition.

Truly, truly, the greatest strength is in humility.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well Im glad this guy was on facebook. I remember there was an idea being promoted that all the dangerous psychopaths don't go on Facebook.
www.theweek.co.uk...

When I read it, I took it as some kind of NWO plot to force everyone who wasnt drinking the cool aid into complying. i have never been on Facebook because i was brought up in the 80's and people were pretty much taught to be private and keep your personal life private, especially with people you don't know. It was considered "normal", for the last several hundred years, probably for thousands of years in fact. This Facebook BS is the big brother we were all warned about, yet people are really dumber than i ever would have guessed.

This latest sikko proves that the very worst of the worst are indeed on facebook, it's probably a good forum to find potential victims...and rather than facebook being a guarantee of normality it is now proven that it is not. Anyhow when did it become normal to tell everyone, including strangers all your damned business???

I am glad this sick b4574rd was on facebook...maybe people wont be so shocked in future when I say im not on it and not because i have stuff to hide, just because it's normal not to be on it...damned sheep.
edit on 9-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
On a more mundane note, I wonder what they fed the women? Did they at least provide them a good diet and vitamins. They didn't get any sun for 10 years, so Vitamin D must have come from cow's milk (yuck!).

Don't bet on it. The women are purportedly very thin though the little girl looks "okay" so she may have been fed better. Odds are, though, that they were fed easy prep crap...based on my experience, it'd be something like the same frozen dinner, over and over again. It's kind of weird but guys like Castro will note if you like something better than another. Then they will give you that thing you prefer but that's all that they will give you. Imagine eating the same thing every day for years. It's really twisted. These men don't care about the health of the women they imprison. It's amazing how many people fail to realize that and expect that they had medical treatment, adequate food, and more. I very much assure you that they had none of the above.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The volcanoes are Pavlof and Cleveland

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join