It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Race Book.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Firstly lets start with the Youtube user Azazel8867 a.k.a 1SANTORI who claims to have a copy of a "Russian Alien Race Book, which from what we've been fed through watching his videos, is a book which was made by the Russian Government about aliens visiting our planet. (sounds a bit far fetched but who knows?)

Some of his videos have been removed "deliberately" either by himself or by someone else?

Here is one video in what he claims to be.... Reptilian Ships.. www.youtube.com...

Here is a video about how he claims "women" or "she" came about, which is from his "alien race book"....www.youtube.com...

Here he claims is proof of IDM (Inter-dimensional materialization) which the Russians call "Trojans"..www.youtube.com...

Another of his which claims is the UFO video we've all been waiting for....www.youtube.com...

Anywho here are the videos that claim to be representations of what he's seen is this "alien race book"
www.youtube.com...

I've been watching this guy closely now for almost a year, a lot of his videos seem to be just claims with no real proof. Also a lot of his videos have been removed that seem to fit together what he's trying to tell us, a lot of cryptic messages going on with some of his work. There was videos up made by him which showed an implant in his arm, which he claimed was extra-terrestrial in origin after he had it removed, but all we seen was "blurry" pictures. Also he claims that his life has been affected tremendously since having a copy of this book, with two attempts at his life being allegedly claimed, again the video for them has been removed.

He claims to have been visited on more than one occasion, he also claims the world might not be ready for this book to be released (which he has had translated to English, page for page) but is going ahead with it anyway. We're just now waiting for him to send the link once he uploads the book to a .pdf file for everyone to see, also it will be free.

I think after the books released then I'll decide, but even if it's all just fiction from his imagination, it's interesting nevertheless, take it with a pinch of salt, he could be true after all

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've watched a couple of his videos and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I think it's hogwash. Just someone who is trying to get "internet famous".

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

I also thought that at first, but he removed his own videos which had 100k+ views on them, now he's left with a few subscribers and even less views, hardly looking for fame imo.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I've watched the first video about reptilian ships and his answers and I'm not really impressed. Those are failed missile tests and those have been debunked here numerous times. Same with his reptilians on TV which have been shown over and over to be video artifacts. The Turkey UFO has also been debunked.

"Paranoid" and "Gullible" comes to mind from what I've seen so far but will watch the other vids supplied and be back when I get a chance.

Star & Flag for you OP for bringing this up but that was 15 minutes of misidentifications. Totally.

JMHO.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Whew, saved by the description.

The old Paul McCartney is a space lizard trick, aye... Missed me by this much. Would you believe, this much?

*gets nose caught in doors as they close*

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Firstly lets start with the Youtube user Azazel8867 a.k.a 1SANTORI who claims to have a copy of a "Russian Alien Race Book, which from what we've been fed through watching his videos, is a book which was made by the Russian Government about aliens visiting our planet. (sounds a bit far fetched but who knows?)

Youtube video with added music = hoax.

Go by this rule and you will very rarely be wrong.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by skyblueworld

Youtube video with added music = hoax.

Go by this rule and you will very rarely be wrong.

A good rule to weed out a lot of duds.

But then you get the clever cookie who makes one without music. Adds maybe background chatter, insects chirping and buzzing, stock gasped audio effect and some faded engine noise, as you watch the elaborate cgi craft float impossibly swiftly and articulately through the tall palm trees, to the tepid yellow sunset burning low in the sky.

I think we all should know the story on the haitii ufo con.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm just interested in his so called "alien race book". His videos are supposedly leading up for this free book to be published, but using debunked footage doesn't really help his cause.
I'm by no means a believer in what he or anyone says about ufo's, I'm just interested that's all..

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have a book of Gnomes at home.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

That's interesting. Would you recommend this to the casual reader? Or would this be more for those studying Gnomology?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by draknoir2

That's interesting. Would you recommend this to the casual reader? Or would this be more for those studying Gnomology?

For some reason the similarities struck me... just replace "Gnome" with "Alien".

Gnomes covers all areas of gnome culture: architecture, education, courtship, medicine, industry, and relationships with other mythical creatures.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'd recommend the Good Fairies, Bad Fairies Book by Brian Froud. I should grab my camera and post a few picks from that book to compare to the different "aliens" that have cropped up over the past few decades. The correlation is hard to ignore...

Cirque

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.
But I am curious about the assassination attempt claims.
Is it the Russians trying to kill him because of the book?
If so they are woefully inept. I mean, they have a nice budget to work with. Killing one random guy should be easy for them.

That book, if real, would be among some of the best guarded documentation on Earth.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hope this helps, it was his last video on his account AZAZEL8867 before it was closed down. Again take with a pinch of salt.... www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'd recommend the Good Fairies, Bad Fairies Book by Brian Froud. I should grab my camera and post a few picks from that book to compare to the different "aliens" that have cropped up over the past few decades. The correlation is hard to ignore...

Cirque
machine elves are also hard to ignore
non-aliencreatures.wikia.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I think I will have two pinches of salt...or a handful.
Haha

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You can't take the guy/video seriously when in the opening (Credits?) statements it says....

"I WAS THE ONE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE 'FALL' OF BRITTANY SPEARS...
AND THE 'RISE' OF LADY GAGA..."

Yeah, waste of time.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm happy to wait for his "book", until then it's anywho!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

@ 'the rise of lady gaga'

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
His latest UFO video, still no news of this "book" (sigh) but pinch of salt and all that

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-5-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join