It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hi ATS, I have a mug from the early 90s and it says "Area 51 : Above Top Secret" on it, anyone else have this mug?
It's just a novelty mug, I don't work for Area 51, or do I? Nope I don't. I'm here to read and reply. The illuminati is a subject I am not a fan of, I could care less what they are doing, I'd rather just be unplugged from the matrix and not see what I saw, but I'll reveal what I saw shortly. I don't want to post it in the introduction forum. Another thread that goes nowhere you might be thinking but I plan on reading your great posts and replying to them and in a few days I will post this microscopic piece of information that I came across, it may be considered cliche but I would like to open a dialogue concerning the nature of this thing that I saw.

Thanks for being cool, and take it easy.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pyramidikal

Welcome to the madhouse.

Can't wait to see what it is you have to say, remember things can get a little hairy here, so keep a cool head.

Or as a wise man once said, think twice and post once.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hi there and Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to your contributions.

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

There.s something interesting about this place and the user names etc. Maybe in a few days I'll get enough posts to share a story of information going on in british Columbia Canada. Kind of has to do with a really sickening multiperspective game or high tech rape and molestation in a way. Like actually fully scripting peoples lives it's really bizarre!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Glad you joined us. Enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello an welcome!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Can't wait to hear your story.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome yall, here's the super sweet mug, it dates back to prehistoric times, 1995.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me...

Sir...

SIR...

Please put down the sandwich!!!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
pyramidikal, your post is intriguing. I would like to see you go more into the illuminati and what you claim to have observed. A reptilitan? Anyway welcome to the forum.

new topics

top topics

join