It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: CNN Anchors Pretend They’re Having A “Satellite Interview” Even Though They’re In

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Oh, oh. And for the people that say "Well ATS is just a forum on the internet and CNN is supposed to be credible"

SAYS WHO??? Have you never known anyone that worked for a media station? Ask THEM what their company's goals are. It's not confidential information. I bet you could find 1000000 interviews with employees for these stations that admit it's about entertainment, drawing in viewers.

I can't even think of one Advertisement of Main Stream News that claims Truth or anything of the like. So, why would you expect it? I seem to remember a couple of Fox ones that do, but... still, overall... I hardly ever see anything that really promises the news is supposed to be anything more than entertainment.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Honestly? Didn't this happen years ago when the war in afghanistan started? You people are behind the times,I haven't believed a thing said on any network channel since I learned about this site and alex jones and other real information sites. Wake up, the news you see on television is only what the people who enslave all working class want you to hear, think outside of the box and do your own research before you believe everything you hear, even if you use the internet it's better than just believing everything your told like a good puppet. Show the people in control your not just a mindless hulk like they think you are and have an opinion besides what "everyone thinks" i know it's an over used saying but wake up and be ready to take a stand when the time comes.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaper

I haven't believed a thing said on any network channel since I learned about this site and alex jones and other real information sites.

But by limiting your sources to those like Alex Jones, doesn't that now make you enslaved by HIS version of world events/way of thinking ?
You're just choosing a different box to live in.

To REALLY live outside the box....you should surround yourself with an infinite number of boxes, and have doors on those boxes so you can enter and leave at any time.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me, they lost all credibility when their Syrian rebel who was filming from Syria was actually in their green room

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Source that? I haven't seen it. Sounds funny.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
Doesn't surprise me, they lost all credibility when their Syrian rebel who was filming from Syria was actually in their green room

Yeah... There have been some amazing and really harrowing scenes come out of Syr....errr...Photoshop, eh?

Syrian Family teleports from quiet street to warzone in a few mouse clicks

Media seems to figure "representative" and genuine are 'close enough' to the same thing. Well... Close enough for Gov't work, perhaps....but that's like saying a new crater NASA made on Mars with a probe several years back was "Close". Heck, it was only a little error of Standard vs. Metric for distance calculation! Soo.. close.. err.. not.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Sparta

Source that? I haven't seen it. Sounds funny.

I can't find the first pictures I saw, I believe it was Danny the Syrian, there was a picture of him in the green room backstage

I know this is from Infowars but it does have the funniest video, there are heaps on google

www.infowars.com...

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah dude, it's actually shocking the amount of misinformation that comes out of there, considering how messed up things are there it makes it even worse, I'm split with who to support!
edit on 12-5-2013 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Where exactly was that bit? I missed it? Only saw tons of bs. assumptions. I'd fart more credible YT videos

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
CNN circus. A good name

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why would you send one of the faces over when you can just fake it? It does not make the news any better or worse.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

what did the reporter say? "this is really starting to bother me. je suis un journalist americain!"

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xromano

They do that for an interview....then expect us to believe any other footage they show? Just proves how manipulative they can be! This reminds me of a story I read about a faked video, trying to show supposed "prisoners" at a camp, with angles and information manipulated to deliberately mislead people and inflame opinions.

They can make anything look real in the movies, so why do people assume the "news" is all accurate and real?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Look...just repeat...its all real..its all real...its all real.

Years later, look back...and say "How the hell did I fall for THAT!?"

Like I said OP...many times. CNN is the KING of faking news events. Been doing it for many years.

Heres one of the BEST.

EASY TO SEE NOW...RIGHT?! lol...but the blind can't see.

lol@ "I used to trust CNN"...lol...I want that tattoo.

What you are seeing here is CNN being busted from a broadcast from ver a decade ago. Back then, before everything was digital, analogue singles remained open and the news controllers would flip a switch going feed to feed...this meant that both feeds still recorded and remained operational at all times, but only one reach "the air". Well, here you see a reporter in a live air-strike...well, actually, a liar being paid by a liar based news outlet, in a sound studio, mocking us and the war as they "pretend its real" for the viewing masses.

Eventually someone released both feeds...ask yourself how did people believe this. The answer is easy. "mental conditioning through flashing images and sound"...or better called "Mind control".

EDIIT TO ADD: A member just showed me what I thought was a sound stage in this clip is actually not. But I still stand by my views on it being faked news as in the reporter is acting concerned and in danger and under attack, but when the feed switches he is laughing and mocking the situation. BUT IT IS NOT A SOUND STAGE (thank you PsykoOps for showing me that).

MM
edit on 9-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Looks like a stage to me! At 1:29, you can clearly see they are in a building. At 6:42 and on, you can see blue "sky" between the two men, when, clearly, the "building" is much to wide for there to be sky there. Look at the helmet guy's elbow. How is that not fake? Everything I see screams fake.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by Mr Mask

Please just watch the video again without the pre- conceived notions that it is fake in front of a "blue screen". Confirmation bias is a real phenomenon.

ETA; I see you realize it isn't a set, but just going to leave this up here for anyone else still not convinced.

edit on 9-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Appreciate the pics, but still, the entire report was about as realistic as a skit for a talent show. The way they grab the helmet and gas mask was NOT convincing. Neither man was reacting like anyone really would in such a situation. The entire thing was too well rehearsed, and people were supposed to believe it was a live report.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Old bull# trick of CNN circus. I didn't believe in these clowns long time ago.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Watch CNN, Watch your Local News, watch you network broadcasts, just don't think you are being informed, understand that what you see is a carefully selected creation built to shock and awe you into submission by fear and mob mentality.

The future has been capitalized by the created media of today.

You think you have money? Wait until your banks are taken away, and you get a new spiffy tattoo.

Welcome to 2030, time to get your hands dirty.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: Yes, this is the pill that puts you back asleep, the one that awakens you is a hammer.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Most TV shows do this though when infact they have the interviewee sitting in front of a piece of cardboard as the backdrop and then saying they are "live" from 'XYZ'. It's not really a big surprise and people shouldn't read into it too much. The presenters are constantly being told what to do by the producers through their headsets. Honestly, people on ATS will make a conspiracy theory out of absolutely anything and everything!
edit on 27-5-2013 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join