It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silliness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello AtS,

I was thinking about the topic of threads and flags but then i thought about stars.

After contemplating the theory of popularity it occured to me that it doesn't really matter.

What if I accumulate a lot of flags but only a few stars or gain many stars but only a few flags?

What should i do?

One day I may desire flags and the next day I may want stars. What if I want only stars but no flags or flags but no stars? Can i trade my flags for stars or my stars for flags?

What about my ats points? Can I trade my ats points for flags or stars? Can I trade my stars and flags for ats points?

Damn, it's all so confusing.....
edit on 8-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah thats the mentality right there!

Who you gonna call?
edit on 8-5-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I traded my ATS points for these really hot shoes.....

Des

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What is the ATS slogan?

"Deny ignorance"!!!

While you are preoccupying yourself with stars and flags you are missing the big picture.

Wake up man!! It's all about the cookies!!

Haven't had any cookies yet? Surely you haven't because you would not have created this thread.

It's a conspiracy man! Forget about the stars and flags and go find the cookies.

When I received my first cookie it changed my entire experience here on ATS.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They told me once I got enough, I'd get a shiny gold border around my messages. Then I got this and discovered it was only 14k plated.
Cheesy huh?

Seriously? Just post the best ya can and the rest takes care of itself. When you get high enough with posts out there, the numbers even grow....all by themselves! Kinda spooky sometimes.

Just watch you don't outdo Beezzer or Phage. I think they drag you off to some secret forest location for unspeakable rites of initiation to the Super-Contributor's club or something. I dunno..I'm going to have them reset mine before I get there. It sounds scary to me!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Cookies?!?

WTH! There are cookies?

One day when i become special.........

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I've heard speak of those guys but they frighten me a bit. I'm much too green for the big guys.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm serious!!

ATS moderators take turns, every month a moderator becomes "keeper of the cookie jar" and they have to give you a super secret cookie if you ask them.

I believe this month it's Hefficide's turn. Just send him a U2U requesting a super secret cookie. Use the super secret password "ignorance" and he will give you one.

It's a great feature!

Beside getting the latest inside scoops you also get the added feature where a special AI program edits all your posts to make them intelligent and factual. I actually let my dog do the posting nowadays when I'm off to work!!

Peace
edit on 9-5-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I traded my ATS points for these really hot shoes.....

Des

Nice, we're thinking about trading our stars & flags in for one of these's, sense we share the same user name.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I sent a U2U off to Heff asking for my special super secret cookie...all I got was a basket of dirty laundry with a note, asking me to have it all clean and delivered by Friday.....

Des

edit on 9-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

I'm serious!!

ATS moderators take turns, every month a moderator becomes "keeper of the cookie jar" and they have to give you a super secret cookie if you ask them.

I believe this month it's Hefficide's turn. Just send him a U2U requesting a super secret cookie. Use the super secret password "ignorance" and he will give you one.

It's a great feature!

Beside getting the latest inside scoops you also get the added feature where a special AI program edits all your posts to make them intelligent and factual. I actually let my dog do the posting nowadays when I'm off to work!!

Peace
edit on 9-5-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

Dude at first i was almost believing your bs but then you added the dog thing @ the end.

(i was getting ready 2 send Heff some crazy ass message!)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I sent a U2U off to Heff asking for my special super secret cookie...all I got was a basket of dirty laundry with a note, asking me to have it all clean and delivered by Friday.....

Des

edit on 9-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

It's a test of valor.

I had to do the dishes for an entire month.

It sure was worth it though....

Peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
Dude at first i was almost believing your bs but then you added the dog thing @ the end.

(i was getting ready 2 send Heff some crazy ass message!)

See.... that's the brilliance of the AI feature. It added the dog thing to throw you off guard

Peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Here's some cookies for you billy-enjoy

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I've heard speak of those guys but they frighten me a bit. I'm much too green for the big guys.

Last I checked this was a discussion forum where agreements and disagreements will happen. You will think what you want to so will everyone else.

To actually have accounts on a site that is to be "feared" if that is at all possible. Is actually counter productive to the site.

So then you have to ask yourself if the whole deny ignorance slogan is being urinated on!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

you'll have to save points now for a ladder to get those shoes on

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Baking up a fresh batch of conspiracy cookies now!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
reply to post by Destinyone

you'll have to save points now for a ladder to get those shoes on

I thought so too. But, I delivered Heffs' clean laundry a day early, so he gave me a step stool as payment. I'm good to go.....I just have to carry that damn step stool everywhere with me.

Struttin' my stuff in my hot heels....

Des

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Baking up a fresh batch of conspiracy cookies now!

Loving the cookies.

Edit - ya gotta love the 'silliness'.
edit on 9-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join