It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

five sisters zoo fire kills animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i have no idea if this is in right forum but i want to make people aware of this if they are not already

five sisters zoo is a non profit zoo in scotland which recently had a devastating fire to the reptile house which killed alot of animals

www.bbc.co.uk...

i,ve visited this zoo with my gf and she actually broke her heart when this news broke

what was a surprise to me was the fact that most people in britain play lottery which is a pound a go and earns god knows how many millions a week but what i know is after a week this zoo only had £40.000 in donations

don,t get me wrong thats great but as i said to gf i thot it would be a whole lot more

is a lottery more important than someone donating a pound to this cause and rebuilding this zoo?i don,t think it is.
edit on 2011 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ok i,ve really just noticed i,ve posted this in the wrong forum,my apologizes

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

is a lottery more important than someone donating a pound to this cause and rebuilding this zoo?i don,t think it is.

1 does not either sparky31 and maybe in time more donations will be shared to rebuild the zoo.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Visitor services worker Lesley Coupar said the fire was "the worst nightmare" because the zoo is owned and staffed by animal lovers.

1 can see your compassion and many others related OP...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by sparky31

1 does not either sparky31 and maybe in time more donations will be shared to rebuild the zoo.

NAMASTE*******
heres hoping cause they need it and from visiting it then u would see why they deserve it.

new topics

top topics

join