It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. Stuart Wilde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
One of my favorite authors. Stuart has passed away at the age of 66.

He was the author of over 20 books on spirituality & personal development, and in the course of his 30+ years of teaching, he appeared on thousands of TV & radio programs including Coast to Coast AM.

"Stuart passionately taught about freedom, love & respect for all human beings and for deep respect of nature. He was a relentless animal rights advocate. Also, it's important for people to know that Stuart never saw himself as being a guru or above anyone else. He believed that he was merely a mirror that reflected love & peace into the world and a facilitator of wisdom from realms of existence that one could refer to as heavenly."

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

thanks for sharing. He is a favorite of mine as well.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So sorry to hear this. He was a witty, insightful mystic. Thank you for posting.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Godspeed Stewie!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I liked his older books, but I thought he basically lost it about 10 years ago. He's gotten weirder and weirder until I couldn't read him anymore. I think it was the faces in the clouds that did it for me.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
I liked his older books, but I thought he basically lost it about 10 years ago. He's gotten weirder and weirder until I couldn't read him anymore. I think it was the faces in the clouds that did it for me.

I know what you mean. I prefer the older books as well. Even though he got really 'out there' in later years, there was always something about him that resonated with me.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
R.I.P

he will live on through his writings and interviews

new topics

top topics

join