It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon, To Theatres Near Yu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pac Union.

also called Nippaussie.

Starter Nations:

Japan
South Korea
Taiwan
Australia
New Zealand
Vietnam
Philippines

Additional Lands Through Political Infiltration of Society.

North Korea
Manchuria (Extent of Japanese Empire)
Singapore
Guam
Palau
Northern Mariana Islands
Marshall Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Nauru
Solomon Islands
Tuvalu
Kiribati
Fiji
Wallis and Futuna
Tonga
Vanuatu
New Caledonia
Samoa
American Samoa
French Polynesia
Pitcairn Islands
Easter Island
Galapagos Islands
Kerguelen Island
Sakhalin Island (Russia)
Aleutian Islands (Alaska)
Hawaii
Papua New Guinea
East Timor
Ecuador
Peru
Bolivia.

Objectives: Infiltrate Hawaii, Sakhalin, Islands belonging to other countries not mentioned off the top of my head, China, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia.

To divide China into two nations. The Peoples Republic of China to the west, Manchuria to the east.

To create a new language. Primarily a mixture of Australian English, Manderin and Japanese. For example, Yiddish is a mixture of German and Hebrew.

To create a unified religion. This religion would proclaim that we know jack # about God, who is better than who, how we got here, who put us here and what exactly God wants. Instead, we will handle things through experience. Such as, it hurts us if someone does it to us, therefore we don't do it to them. We would take a Utilitarian approach of maximize pleasure, minimize pain. Sex is not a big deal as long as people use contraception(There will be some population control techniques that don't have to do with abortions such as a certain amount of kids per couple allowed. Abortion is alright as long as it takes place before the first 40 days. Death Penalty is illegal.

The national anthem will have an uplifting drum beat. The political system would be a dictatorship in which an Emperor presides over the many states within. New holidays will be created. There would be a crack down on terror, corruption, drugs and crime. The country would be using a defensive war doctrine. Diplomats and secret agents would be detained and deported. No intelligence agency will exist outside the union, only inside. A huge wall would be built seperating eastern (Manchuria) and western china (Peoples Republic of China). Strict border security. All of the military would be either naval or army national guard and would work in conjunction with the police force. We will have the most efficient Earthquake and National Disaster response team. We will work hard to conserve our environment. We will spend a lot of money advancing space technology and beat out Nasa.

Oh yeah, and have the best damn video games and movies in the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
OK, thats weird. And where did you here this from? Or are you just dreaming?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Is this a speculation, an extrapolation of Orwell's ideas/prophecies (he was a mason), or is it based on actual information? Please clarify your post.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I require a trusted source and some evidence to prove this claim. A post like this needs a source or sources

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No Sources needed, This is my agenda.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You have been deceived.
You seek the truth yet are taught lies.
You seek the path yet are turned from it.
You are promised the light yet kept in darkness.
You are enslaved by the promise of freedom.
Baal is your master and he loves you not.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
eh what? I am my own master. But I do have a creator, which i dont know about yet.

new topics

top topics

join