It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a troubled man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Let me preface by saying between the ages of 5 and10 I had night terrors, I would just start screaming in the middle of night and not remember why. I once told my parents "he was here for me" it got to the point my mom and dad used to have the pastor and his wife come at night and pray over me when i slept. At age 11 they stopped, but I started sleepwalking, this lasted for a couple years. I don't remember either of these events but my mom told me about them.

When I turned 18 I woke up in my front yard because my little brother heard me go out front and saw me looking up in the sky, when he came out I said "It's too late they are already here" I snapped out of it right there but don't remember why i was there or what i had said to him. This was the first episode in a couple years, the last one since (at least that I remember).

When I was 10 almost 11, I was playing with my dog in the backyard, and I saw a ufo. Clear as day a metel disc flying under the clouds, the sun didn't reflect off of it, it was low enough to see small details like the spinning, the outer circle was spinning the whole time while the middle was not. It wasn't moving particulary fast but it didn't slow down either. It flew right over where i was standing even my dog noticed it. We both looked at it for only a few seconds before I got scared and ran inside. (don't worry animal lovers I made sure my dog was with me)

The wierd part of it was how the sleepwalking started I had a dream I guess. I was taken by aliens. I remeber they took me out of my bed I didn't fight because it was like I wanted to go with them. I don't have any filler in between the start of the dream or the end of the dream. The end of the dream was the Aliens putting me on the couch in the living room downstairs and not in my bed which was upstairs, they put my old WWF blanket on me, and tucked me in on the couch, when they were leaving one of them stepped on the tv remote which turned the TV on. It was on Mtv and they were mesmerised by the video mtv was playing it was oasis "don't look back in anger" I started to stir they both looked at me and my eyes opened, the video was at the part the aliens were watching the remote on the ground where they stepped on it, out of reach of the couch. I wasn't afraid, or confused it all felt natural.

Now this whole dream wasn't from my perspective unitl I woke up, it was like I was watching them, I saw myself but not through my eyes like I was a spectator, I can say the looked at me a couple times (the out of body me) like they knew I was there. It was the most surreal thing. The really weird part is when they were carrying me onto the couch, they came from the backdoor, which is in the same room as the couch they put me on. When I woke up the curtains were moving. Like they had just been closed.

I am not saying I was abducted, I am not saying this was anything more than a dream and it is possible I was sleepwalking the whole time. Since that night I always felt like I was different. Like I was never truely at home. Like I don't belong here, I am 28 now, and I can't understand my exsistence. It is strange, I really can't explain it, but I don't remember being young, besides this memory, i remember never being younger than 16. Not a birthday party, not a vacation, sometimes my brothers will talk about stuff we used to do, my younger brother and my older brother both remember our adventures in details but I only remember being 16. I feel like there is something in me. something that I have forgotten, or more like something I have surpressed. When I am outside at night I always find myself looking up. Just staring into the night sky I could watch the stars forever.

Sorry that kinda went on a rant but I haven't fully said any of that to anyone ever, that was the first time I told that "dream" to anything or anyone I never wrote it down, never even said it outloud. Thanks ATS.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Belated welcome aboard!

Interesting story, sleep paralysis is no fun. I used to think I was being visited by demons. Scary stuff.

Flag for you, and I look forward to seeing you around!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheepherder91

Welcome, you described my childhood amazingly enough, not all but that part yes! Cept I never spoke of the dreams / visions / night terrors too much and not directly in reference to them.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome troubled stranger.
I used to have terrifying experiences between 6 and 10 when the egyptian mummy would come for me....
I would hide under the covers behind my brother and hope it got him instead...but it was never to be.....
I just dont remember what happened after that because i would lie there scared spitless and blank out and then it would be morning.
I never had any scoop marks or anything....but i was interested in flying saucers and aliens intensely since i first heard of them at seven or eight.
I have twice seen UFOs ....
The second time i think they came to make contact but i felt a rush of involuntary fear and panic welling up in me as the craft neared my position, and it suddenly just shot away......i watched it descend out of the small star pattern that looks like a chair or the big dipper but way smaller...like a kite maybe....
they came all the way within a mile....from way out there.....in about three minutes....
I was so freaked i left my job on the farm and came back to BC a whole province inbetween me and them....hahaha as if it makes any difference....
if its worth squat i believe we are sleep walking mentally to the goings on around us....like a blind man in a kingdom.
of snakes if we could see we wouldnt be so cocky....

peace

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Well, from your dream/experience ...I don't doubt why the aliens were mesmerized by MTV. It was actually playing a MUSIC VIDEO!

edit on 8-5-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheepherder91

Welcome. And that is very interesting. My son started having night terrors when he was 2 and he is now 8. They have slowed down tremendously. He has not had one in about 2 months. They do not happen as often as they used to and I am so thankful that.

He never remembers them. He has had one where he talked to me, and it was creepy what he said.

Anyway, glad you shared your intro story.

peace and love
~nat
here is a welcome cake as well

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I use to sleep walk and wake up in various places. Including outside. I don't remember a thing though! It's one of those repeated occurrences when we are young - that make you wonder! Doesn't it?

Again welcome aboard!

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 9-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Iv never sleep walk before. That's quite interesting the alien dreams are in conjuction with the sleep walking.

They do have star seeds. People who were heirs of their former people. Worshipers priests things of that sort.

Some warriors were priests. And were burried in tombs. In order to preserve their pylantry

Some D and D lore.

Lich (Dungeons & Dragons)

A mage converts itself into a Lich by means of necromancy, storing its soul in a magical receptacle called a Phylactery. In some sources the method of becoming a lich is referred to as the Ritual of Becoming or Ceremony of Endless Night. The process is often described as requiring the creation and consumption of a deadly potion, the Elixir of Defilation, which is to be drunk on a full moon; although the exact details of the potion are described differently in various sources, the creation of the potion almost universally entails acts of utter evil, such as using as an ingredient the blood of an infant slain by the potential sorcerer's own hand, or other, similarly vile components. The potion invariably kills the drinker but if the process is successful it rises again some days later as a Lich. Occasionally, this metamorphosis occurs by accident as a result of life-prolonging magic.

Unlike most other forms of undead creatures, the Lich retains all of the memories, personality, and abilities that it possessed in life — but it has a virtual eternity to hone its skills and inevitably becomes very powerful. Like other powerful forms of undead (such as a vampire or mummy), a Lich has unnatural powers owing to its state. For example, it can put mortals in a paralyzed state of hibernation with their minds, making them seem dead to others, and can, through its typically powerful magical spells, summon other lesser undead to protect it. A Lich's bones do not decay. The Lich is capable of sustaining tremendous physical damage, and is immune to disease, poison, fatigue and other effects that affect only the living. However, despite all its undead "gifts", a lich's most valuable resources are its vast intellect, its supreme mastery of sorcery and limitless time to research, plot and scheme.

Since a lich's soul is mystically tied to its phylactery, destroying its body will not kill it. Rather, its soul will return to the phylactery, and its body will be recreated by the power keeping it immortal. Thus the only way to permanently destroy a lich is to destroy the phylactery as well. Therefore, the lich will generally be extremely protective of the priceless item. The phylactery, which can be of virtually any form (the default form is a metal box filled with rune-covered papers, but it usually appears as a valuable amulet or gemstone), will often be hidden in a secret place and protected by powerful spells, charms, monsters and/or other servants; the phylactery itself is usually of magical nature, meaning its destruction will generally be no easier than obtaining it.

Alignment

Depending on the method of becoming a lich, a lich can be of any alignment, retaining whatever alignment it had in life. Liches are mostly evil but there are references to good liches. The reasons for good beings to become liches are limited but most of them come down to unfulfilled quests in life, guardianship over ancient evil and the oversight of future generations. The process for being a good lich is more difficult to discover and in many campaign settings does not exist at all. In general, the process of becoming a lich has very evil requirements possibly making it hard for good people to retain a good alignment.

My theory on how ancient souls reincarnate, are when the pylantry is undisturbed in tombs.
I think thats why certain people are being reborn during this time. Or people along history having memories of past lives. Because of the rituals preserve the mind of the former identity. Ahhh who knows. Could be a good theory tho.

top topics

join