It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Lesson of "Waiting" - Enjoying life and having clarity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Most people are impatient. Impatience exist on different topics, for example, a person can be impatient with another person and feel "anger" which can lead to "hated". A person can feel impatient with life which can lead to "hopelessness" and "suicidal tendencies". When a person doesn't run away from the feeling of "waiting" it allows one to sink into the moment and understand one's surroundings with clarity. Impatience can distort the mind to have less clarity since it is always rushing.

I've already discussed this slightly on another thread but I wanted to elaborate on this single topic here. Many people are rushing to "the end", they are rushing to the "success", the achievement of the "goal"; they want just want to "win". It is important to enjoy waiting because waiting is a huge part of life and the actual "goals" are few and far in between. Even with the small things, there is waiting. "Tomorrow, I will do this" meaning I have to wait for the sun to set and rise for the next day to come. "Next month, I am going here" meaning there is a gap of time in between. Instead of saying "I can't wait" , understand that the waiting will make the actual circumstance even more enjoyable when it arrives.

On a spiritual level,

I wait for the day where people are able to express themselves.
I wait for the day where people do not care to play roles but to value honesty.
I wait for the day where people are more fluid in their perspectives and become more open-minded.
I wait for the day where energy will be freely generation for all people of the world.
I wait for the day where the "above" and the "below" join as one seeing eye to eye with compassion.

I wait for all of this and yet there is no impatience because waiting is what gives meaning to life. It is what makes life worth living. It gives people a goal to strive for, and it gives people something to look forward to. Even if, for whatever reason, it cannot be fulfilled, it was never about reaching the actual goal, but having the excitement of it through the waiting that has brought people to life and gave unity and meaning to them.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you are always waiting, how do you ever get anything done?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You wait until "it" happens.

"it" can be waiting to gain the proper tools and mindset to create your new business, rather than rushing and starting without the proper tools or knowledge.

"it" can be waiting for the sun to rise to go to the store. As the store may not be open late at night.

"it" can be waiting by doing something until the goal is achieved, such as teaching people until they learn.

Waiting does not mean doing nothing, it means waiting until you are able to do something or what you are waiting for has happened.

edit on 8-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I do all my best work when I'm under pressure and rushing. If I spread a project out and plod along and take my time, it's never as good.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

That's interesting, because if you are impatient and rushing then your mind is under stress and therefore there is less clarity. There is more focus but there is more likely to be mistakes. Patience allows the mind to relax and actually think with clarity.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I believe in making "it" happen. Too many people are just sitting around and waiting for things to change by themselves. Be the change you want to see. Let the revolution start with you.
edit on 8-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And as "WE" ALL wait or experience Existence phase Life "WE" also are given time to mature-learn -and understand. Which can allow above and below influences & collectives time periods or waiting to experience their zones of existence and how to collectively co-exist within native (energy) zones of existence. Which can then Teach... above and below influences & collectives during their waiting as they experience and mature thru experiences, in their native zones eventually allowing if permitted a connection attribute to CREATOR Creations waiting/experiencing & maturing thru experiences. When they 1 CREATOR Creation Group(s) encounters another.

In simple it the CONNECTION can be interpreted in some forms in this realm somewhat into the understanding of others existing with LAWS or AGENDA local or non local and how EACH CREATOR Creation Group(s) upholds or enforces these balances or laws to provide species development if the species is aware... and not a self-destructing type group that has not overall gained awareness and so practice subconsciously destructive cycles upon themselves ... and others. Nice read arpgme

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by arpgme

I believe in making "it" happen. Too many people are just sitting around and waiting for things to change by themselves. Be the change you want to see. Let the revolution start with you.

Sometimes "it" can't be forced to happen. You just have to wait for the opportunity to arise.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes, impatience can lead to control, aggression, anger, and hatred which can cause the species to be self-destructive. If the species are more peaceful and patient then it will be more harmonious and more understanding will arise.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think I lack focus most of the time. My mind wanders endlessly.

I hear what your saying though, and I do think that for most people it rings true.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sometimes "it" can't be forced to happen. You just have to wait for the opportunity to arise.

We've done enough waiting. That's all we do anymore.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

From my perspective, people aren't patient enough. Most people are short-temped and want to have what they want "ASAP". This tend to lead to aggressive and controlling behavior for some... Many are also apathetic, not caring rather than caring and having the patience that their compassion will not go unseen.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Agree with OP.
Instead of worrying of something or recalling the experience.
Everyone should just enjoy the life every moment by being her/him-self
Being aware of Self is Fun.
I never enjoyed walking, exercising, eating, etc as much as I do today

But I am still impatient because I cannot wait to wait

edit on 9-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join