It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Serpent Tupac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Serpents Caput...

When I was a child growing up going to bible school and other church going activities I was alerted to the bible, and Christians in general believing in a period of following events:

When the weather changes so that hot days are cold and cold days are hot and when the trees start to bloom when the weather doesn't permit it. (Something in this nature)

When children start to have children.

When parents sell out their own children and or kill them.

There is a littany of other events that I heard. Anyway the point being here is we already see these things. Maybe not the full extent like with the weather. But the weather has changed we do have oddball weather at times.

Like snow in the desert!

Anyways the point here is did they already know god was here and was telling us that it was the end of times?

How did they know? Do they know who he is?

BTW alot of that was said to be in revelations and it is not. So I'm thinking they know something some don't.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Who is "they", exactly? And do you have any substantiation other than hearsay and a bunch of vague prophecies written by superstitious schizophrenics?
edit on 8-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Who is "they", exactly? And do you have any substantiation other than hearsay and a bunch of vague prophecies written by superstitious schizophrenics?
edit on 8-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

7. For from the beginning the Son of Man was hidden, And the Most High preserved him in the presence of His might, And revealed him to the elect.

Enoch

After he reveals himself:

10. Nevertheless that Lord of Spirits will so press them That they shall hastily go forth from His presence, And their faces shall be filled with shame, And the darkness grow deeper on their faces. 11. And He will deliver them to the angels for punishment, To execute vengeance on them because they have oppressed His children and His elect 12. And they shall be a spectacle for the righteous and for His elect: They shall rejoice over them, Because the wrath of the Lord of Spirits resteth upon them, And His sword is drunk with their blood. 13. And the righteous and elect shall be saved on that day, And they shall never thenceforward see the face of the sinners and unrighteous.

The sheep won't just fall to his feet and worship him. As the elect have kept him secret and he has kept himself secret. Like when he walked as a carpenter.

He reveals himself many deny him and shun him out. The angels of punishment that he delivers them to are spirits of goetia.

As said clearly in this thread: Revelation Decoded
edit on 8-5-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The Bible is not proof of itself. Once again, the circle of validation - the Bible is the word of God, therefore it's infallible, because it's the Bible, and the Bible is the word of God. There's no room for evidence or proof, empirical data or scientific investigation where "God" is concerned, right? There's no need to prove anything. That defeats the purpose, right? Just believe. Believe, and everything magically comes true.

What a crock.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Word of God - Vibrating sound waves - Vibrating vocal chords - Nerve pulses - Brain signals - Thoughts - Dreams - Brain chemicals

Yeah, what a crock.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Do you think that someone is here with us now or are you saying he's coming now? I'm a bit confused, sorry for being a bit thick

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So...a rapper is going to return from the dead...as a snake?

Lord help me, save me, Mama keep praying
For a young mother**** trying to duck an early grave
In the city where ya can't tell the snakes from the fakes
Fakes from the phonies, enemies of homies
Around the corner there's another nigga waiting to jack
He don't know I got a glock 'til his ass get shot
Like a mother**** thug disease

Pity (at least for this site) that you can't go through a line of his work without some form of cussing
edit on 8-5-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

According to scripture and clues we get from the elect yes he's alive and here on Earth now. So is she! As the universe is male and female his physical form would have a female counterpart.

He won't come back to us until Isis resurrects him. Meaning he's living as a recluse part of the remaining hidden part Enoch reveals to us.

In Ezekiel we read that they will defile his secret place. Since this universe/dream is pretty open and god is all. It's pretty obvious we are talking about a physical deity's mind.

So most likely he's living as a T.I.(no not TI) and Isis is supposed to save him.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So when people say they have these feelings of something that's going to happen but don't no what, are in tune to God as he's on earth?

I had an awful feeling last week in fact its was over a week and i kept shaking even when i had a drink of coffee my lips where shaking when i put the cup up to my mouth it was very weird. Of course some folks here made fun but that's ok and it wasn't depression it was something completely different.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes/No

Dualism of being in tune with god.

Some are just paranoid, some are shaman. Some are both.

At the end of the day just remember all the individual aspects/people/objects are all apart of one world. Including worlds not in our solar system are apart of one world.

You just have to imagine someone sitting in chair and all of us are in his mind as he is pondering what he will do 10 mins down the road. And since he can see himself in this world possibly talkin to someone.

Then obviously he has put himself in this paradigm.

If you understand that. Then you know how it all works.

One Mind Multiple thoughts.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Its a bit deep but i understand what your saying, i think something big's going to happen but i don't no if its good or bad though iv'e been wanting to be nearer to my children who live a good bit away from me i worry about the youngest most of all that if something where to happen she would be on her own

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In the epic of Gilgamesh it was a harlot who brought him back to civilization.

Isis - She Sees

Could be a reference to Freyja who was Odin's other wife, who could see future events.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well if are time is up i don't mind as iv'e been here long enough lol hope something good comes out of it for the younger ones hanging around as this world sucks of nasty governments and that goes for all around the world it seems there sucking the life out of people and don't give a hoot, blood suckers the lot of them

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It's not the end of the world. I don't even understand how that is conceived. I've read the bible.

In Revelations there is no end of the world.

The end of an old regime is what it will be. But that's what it will be the majority who is not elect.

For those already in the know. It's just people behind curtains becoming more prominent and in the light.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jesus and GOD are both here in different corporeal bodies. They will leave shortly and return but none will know they were here until they return. I have seen this in my visions. Many people have been called and know this to be fact. Spirits are uniting as we speak. When the curtain drops for many between the spirit world and the mortal one then many hearts will fail because of the death that invisibly comes to legions of evil spirits that inhabit some of the mortals.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Everybody believes in their own special way!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think it would be great if that narrow gate had a funnel shape to it at least.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think you've hit the nail on the head here mixing religious beliefs from around the world. It seems to fill in gaps left by other systems.

Where we might not know who or what kind in one we find in others. Questions we have here might be answered over their.

I think this is truly the evidence we need to prove and accept that they are all pieces to the one big puzzle.

Ever since the "Tower of Babel" incident....

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do not cancel an email account lol!

new topics

top topics

join