It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Diabolical Plan to Take Over the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So if I were going to take over the world here is what I would do.

In order for me to take over the world, I would have to bring it to chaos and destruction, so I would emerge as the order that comes from the chaos. But before I caused the massive meltdown I would need to make sure all my "ducks were in a row" and that I had done all my work "behind the scenes".

Money

The first thing I would need to make sure I had control over, would be the banks. Currently money is what makes the world go around; control the money, control the people. I would have to make sure every country had a central bank and therefore made it correspond with banks all over the world. I need to know that if I brought down the globe with a financial collapse it would bring down all banks. If the country didn't want to cooperate I'd give the world a reason to bring them out of power (WMD, human rights violations, murdering innocent people, etc...) If only there was a family who has nearly done this that could make this job easier.

I would also make sure everyone is encouraged to invest their money in the stock market. This way when there is a collapse their money is wiped out.

I would then bring down the price of commodities that generally hold monetary value: Gold & Silver. I would try to spread the word that the economy is recovering and that these items have a bleak outlook compared to the market. This way everybody who's "in on it" can buy all these items at great rates before the skyrocket and everybody who is not "in" sells their failing commodities and invests in the market.

Oil

I would need to control all of fuel. I would need to make sure I know where all the oil is and make sure I have people in those countries that will cooperate with me. If I don't think they will "play ball" I'll boot them out. I plan an overthrow of the "oppressive government". I need as much oil as possible because 1) I'll need fuel for all of my vehicles (trucks, planes, drones, etc...) patrolling the streets and 2) it's going to help me gain the trust of the people. In exchange for the cooperation of oil companies, I exchange deregulation, barrier of entry for anybody else, and outrageous profits.

Food

I will need to be able to make a big impact on the food supply. If there was only a company I could be "buddy-buddy" with and provide them with all kinds of legal leniency, outrageous profits, and ridiculous patents in exchange for them helping me regulate the food supply. I need to make sure there a legal ways to prevent people from growing their own food.

Communications

Now I need to be in control of all forms of communication. I need to be able to listen in on cellphones, read text messages, email, and completely control the internet. The only information that be dispersed will be regulated by me. I also need the ability to hit the "kill" switch if I need to. If only a government could already put this in place for me.

Now that I have my hands on the money, oil, food, and communications its time to prime the people up.

Prime the People Up

The first thing I need the people to do is to distrust their government. Why? Because I want them to think that it is them behind everything. That way I look like a beacon of light and they come rushing to me. I need them to rise up and revolt against the government and get them out of office. I don't want to have to use my resources getting them out of office, I'll let my "slaves" do that. So how can I get them to distrust the government? How about total lack of transparency, how about sloppy false flag events, how about arresting whistle blowers, how about officials being caught in scandals and lies, how about conforming to blatant special interests, how about suspiciously buying a bunch of ammo, how about holding public private meetings, how about blatantly conforming to special interests etc....

I will make sure their is plenty of corruption in the military, I arrest whistle blowers, give heroes very little recognition and pay them very little. I need to make sure their is some mistrust from the military as well.

Now that I have the oven on it's time to marinate

When chaos erupts I need them armed so they can do plenty of damage. I need them to scare the current government out of office, so I need them to have plenty of weapons. So how can I increase the amount of people that have weapons, and get more weapons out on the street? Let's see...How about I make it look like I'm going regulate all the weapons. I pitch the idea of gun control, that way everyone rushes out to buy one.....Ammo and gun sales skyrocket to an all-time high.

I also need them fighting and blaming each other. I don't want them to all uniting. So I'll make sure there are plenty of newsworthy events that pit race, religion, sexual orientation, and political views against each other. It becomes black vs white, muslims vs Christians, Iranians vs Amercians etc... I need the military divided so they take out a lot of each other. Because they are divided they take out a lot of each other and leave very little resistance to me.

Everything is set, now it's time for the show.

I create an event that sends upheaval world-round. (Probably a financial collapse would be easiest). Since I control the oil, money, food, and most form of communications I'll make sure they're regulated sparsely to create an even bigger mess. Now I have the masses out there fighting each other and throwing over their governments. IT"S UTTER CHAOS and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon. Now I step in and say "hey everyone I have a plan to get the world back on track, but I need everyone to ban together and let me be your leader" I use my resources to get the world going again and gain trust and then everyone is putty in my hands. I have control over the people and all the resources. I have taken over the world.

Just some thoughts.....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Have you been watching Pinky and the Brain re-runs?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Okay so your plan starts kind of like this:

"Once I have control over the oil and the money ... "

Excuse me, but where is part A of the plan ?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Darn... You got to it before I could

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You may have a little problem with your plan.....You need money and connections to start it
I'm not forseeing myself ever taking over the world in the near or distant future for that same reason.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I like what ya did there...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Why would you destroy it after you worked so hard to put it all together? The power and greed trip would result in you hesitating... its more fun to run things than to clean up the mess.

Thats why it appears to almost topple over the brink, then magically even out. Just on the other side of all that fear about collapse is the guy behind the curtain pulling levers and turning knobs.

If it is destroyed it will be as usual, from the bottom. The oppressed masses will rise up and burn it down.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm not really saying it's me that's going to do this. I'm alluding to the fact that this is what is being done.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You actually missed a step here...
First you need control of some media to float stories of how the market and banks are unstable. You cause a panic, come to the rescue, and suggest that from now on the banking system falls under a central control system, which you naturally have most of the control over.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

You actually missed a step here...
First you need control of some media to float stories of how the market and banks are unstable. You cause a panic, come to the rescue, and suggest that from now on the banking system falls under a central control system, which you naturally have most of the control over.

You are correct....

1. Control information
2. Control resources

If you have #1 and #2 in your pocket, then its just a matter of psy-ops. Use global psychology against the masses and voila!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Cover up 64, cover up 69, cover up 74, cover up 76. Then act like no one knows what you are talking about!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

thats how the bad guys are doing it as we speak..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I see what you did there

It's funny how people think it's the government that's behind all of this even though the... politicians... are bought... out... by third parties but ok.
The food thing is what truly does it though. If you can prevent people from growing food they are FORCED to eat whatever they can get. Even better when you prevent people from knowing about other [less common] edible plants.

You forgot the part where ~medical science!~ makes diseases where the symptoms are logical human reactions to external forces [for example, depression when your friends / family / school are manipulative and egotistical, and walk all over you]. Then say "This is because of chemical imbalances in teh brainz" when... feelings create chemicals so no duh you would have an imbalance if you have a flooding [or lack] of feelings. Pills pills pills and therapy to integrate with society. Basically getting free thinking people to no longer trust their own brain!

Social indoctrination is really great as well. Patriarchy and white supremacy to have the people fight one another. Hey men you can be great if you just repress all of your emotions so you can get girls that look like this! [insert image of a woman who... no.... woman actually looks like without makeup and photoshop....] Have fashion magazines define beauty that can only be found in one race, and use other races for ~exotic beauty~
Teach women to be materialistic and wait for their prince charming, and then punish them for it.

Great stuff. You take on the resources, I'll deal with programming the brain. Together we have success!

top topics

join