It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just happened and I thought I would share...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
During the Watts riots my parents notice a car parked on the street next to our house(when we lived in Huntington Park). There appeared to be a man and a woman inside. My parents called the police who suggested they were probably just "making out", but said they would send a car to check. When the police arrived they found a Molotov cocktail in the car! Not saying it was meant for us but it makes you wonder!

The last few years of my fathers life I was staying with him to help take care of him.One morning I walked outside and saw a small boy walking on the street (a cul de sac) who I did not recognise. This was on a school day. I asked him if he lived in the area or if he was lost. He said he lived around the corner and he was ok. He continued down the street and then a Sheriffs car came around the corner, stopped, and put the boy in the back seat. I went down and asked what was going on. A couple of older kids were sending the younger boy through the doggie door of houses to rob them!

My point is that if you see something out of the ordinary, it does no harm to have the police check it out. If the person is innocent it is a slight inconvienence for them. If they are guilty you may stop something from happening.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Wow the scare tactics the media and government use to divide us sure are effective. Everyone afraid of their fellow human beings.

can't even walk the street with out being harassed and asked for our papers and people are fine with it to be safe.

In my neighborhood we call it neighborhood watch I wasn't aware that that was scare tactics - I thought it was people watching out for each other. All the parents in my neighborhood in the 50s did the same thing for each other it was called being neighborly. I don't recall being scared into doing that, I just thought it was the right thing to do.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Wow - I feel sorry for you that you are so judgemental based solely on appearances.

Judgemental about appearances that were intentionally messed up?

My wife and I can very easily cover ours with sleeves and etc if we go into an environment where judgementally small minded people are...my daughter not so much.

If so proud of your ink smudges, why would you ever care to cover them, why would you care what "lessers" would think? Why does your writing hint that you do not approve of your daughters ink?

People that think like you do are no different than people who see a man who can't speak very well due to having a stroke and say that he must be drunk - or that women who dress provacatively deserve to be raped.

Good examples there, I think Dave could settle this one for me though...Language warning for the faint of heart.

My brother in law (who I loved like like the brother I never had) died a few weeks back and I am planning on getting a small tattoo as a sort of memorial to him...but that just must be me craving attention. It couldn't possibly be anything else could it?

Sounds like you are either looking for attention or worried that you could forget him, if such an upstanding fellow, I'd think he could not be forgotten so easily.
Please, don't feel sorry for me, I remember all of my loved ones just fine without the advertisements.
I do have to write a grocery list when I go to the store though.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by g146541
If it smells like a turd, but is in a baby ruth wrapper, I ain't putting it in my mouth.
My opinion, tattoos are for trash, all of them.
BBbut it is for my....No it is not, you just crave attention.

I feel the same way about people who own pit bulls. Funny how that works.

Very informative about you, Not liking dogs and picking on innocents.
I imagine with that resume, it comes with tats.
If it quacks like a duck and all...Ya know?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
o

Originally posted by g146541 If it smells like a turd, but is in a baby ruth wrapper, I ain't putting it in my mouth.
My opinion, tattoos are for trash, all of them.
BBbut it is for my....No it is not, you just crave attention.

Originally posted by Spyder550
I feel the same way about people who own pit bulls. Funny how that works. Very informative about you, Not liking dogs and picking on innocents. I imagine with that resume, it comes with tats. If it quacks like a duck and all...Ya know?

You don't see any irony at all about this. Really Really!

Unbelievable absolutely astounding.
edit on 8-5-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I think you misunderstood Dave Chapelle there.. He's on Spyder's side

The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a whore!" Which is true. Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't ever forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is ___ing confusing. It just is.

So he says actually if it quacks like a duck it may not be a duck... Understand or is it too ____ing confusing ?

Orange for your amusement.

When someone claims others are ONLY attention seeking and what they are doing has no real meaning for them it almost always means that person NEEDS attention. That person is you.
edit on 5/9/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Originally I had started to reply to all of your incorrect responses to me, but I am going to assume that it is a waste of time to try to explain it to you. Obviously you have every right to your opinion - no one can take that right away from you...even though you are wrong. In every single reply you made to me. But that's fine. You got your attention seeking rise out of some of us. My fault for feeding trolls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join