It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW INFO: Amb. Stevens Was Taken to Hospital Under Enemy Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
QUESTION OF THE DAY - I don't need to know anything else at all - all I want to know and all I have ever wanted to know in this entire debacle is "Where was Obama?" Why? Because not only did Obama "hang those good people out to dry" - he "hung them out to die." Obama had them killed - Why? Who knows!!!.................

"Fast and Furious gun runners" - "Benghazi Consulate" gun runners"- all the work of a dictatorship in action.

This article is apropos to my question - Krauthammer On Benghazi: "Where Was The Commander In Chief In All Of This?"

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: It's clear the ambassador himself who was slain is the one who was really begging for more security. Everybody understands it was rated as a facility that was extremely insecure. That's one element.

The other element is at the time of the attack, what happened? And I would ask another question, where was the commander in chief in all of this? The one man who can authorize and order troops to move above everybody and instantly is commander in chief. Where was he for these hours when the fight was raging? Has anybody asked it? Has anybody answered that?
(Special Report, May 8, 2013)

edit on 9-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Commander in Chief was in bed sleeping. Probably after a tough day of golfing and throwing White House parties.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
reply to post by POXUSA

Commander in Chief was in bed sleeping. Probably after a tough day of golfing and throwing White House parties.

Here's another recent article on the issue of the cowardice of Obama:

Source: Only President Could Have Given Stand Down Order During Benghazi Attack

Read more: freedomoutpost.com...

Opening paragraph:

A little over a month after the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi, that left four Americans dead, then CIA Director David Petraeus denied that the CIA issued any type of stand down orders to those requesting to assist in Benghazi, leaving only one person that could have given such an order. This came as it was revealed that there were people on the ground with targets painted and air support overhead and the strike was called off. Even former House Speaker Newt Gingrich claimed that that it was rumored that emails from the National Security Adviser’s office told a counterterrorism group to sand down (by the way, this would be part of the reason for the piece yesterday on Ben Rhodes). Now Breitbart is reporting that a source with intimate information about what took place on the ground in Benghazi on the night the U.S. Consulate and the CIA annex was attacked by terrorists is confirming that only the President of the United States, or someone acting on his authority, could have prevented Special Forces from helping the Americans who were under assault.

Read more: freedomoutpost.com...

edit on 9-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Cowardice is an appropriate word when describing Obama.
In everything in his term, Obama has tried to hide his fingerprints where any decision is made...no matter how big or small the decision. This is one way he insulates himself from criticism.

He saw this Benghazi event taking place...and ran from any association. THAT was why he was missing in action during a time where important...and life-saving decisions needed to be made.
This man is NO leader.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They didn't prosecute Bush what makes anyone think this administration would get prosecuted? Never, which by your previous posts you know that.

Anything Obama is doing is at the behest of his masters. Our government was usurped long ago. Our rights and constitution have long since gone before this administration.

You know, it's not like these puppet masters weren't scared their plan was going to backfire. But when the major obvious infractions ( putting it mildly ) occurred and the people didn't bat an eye these scum nearly # their pants with excitement at the useless eaters stupidity. We got played right into their hands. "Oh please protect us from these terrorists, who are actually you, but since you are pretending it wasn't you, I will too."

When I first truly woke up o this reality it was 2004. At that time I had know idea I was even interested or capable of understanding geopolitical affairs. But I did, and when I learned we were sold into a war based off of glaringly in your face lies, I thought for sure we the people as a whole would see through the bull# and demand accountability. Of course that didn't happen and I was beyond disbelief. Now.......all this with this admin is just more of the same with the same scheme. If people still think one party is better than another then it is just further proof we are doomed. I have already accepted the fact we can't and won't stop it because its a record playing over and over. This will end when they say it does and that is when all wealth is transferred from the useless eaters and they can reduce our population to a size they will never have to fear in the future.

Don't you people see? We already failed. Even "activists" or any of you trying to wake people up are actually playing into their hand. They have long since infiltrated these types of sites controlling its direction.

edit on 9-5-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
so the obama administration outright lied, maked up a story, hid the facts, americains died and the obama administration got caught, red handed, hand in the cookie jar, pants down

didnt obama even give a tv speach about the 'protest' in lybia and how it was due to some fabled movie?!?

What is most disturbing to me is that the President pointed the blame on the YouTube video not only in the Rose Garden on 12 September 2012, but more importantly in his speech to the general assembly of the United Nations on 25 September 2012 when he stated:

And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well.

and

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.

Note: The President's speech to the UN general assembly was made at a time that there were already serious doubt about the video being connected to the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi. It is troubling that the President would choose to advance an obvious lie on the world stage; then again I guess he is simply continuing the long tradition of US Presidents lying to the United Nations general assembly....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In my opinion the only way to fix this is to stop squabbling amongst ourselves. Stop this left v. Right nonsense. We all want the same thing. Stop allowing them to divide and conquer us.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CAUTION:...GRAPHIC and DISTURBING video taken in the hospital of Ambassador Stevens' body.
In the video, taken the day after the attack...we hear people saying he was killed by Ansar al-sharia.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I accidentally posted to the wrong thread, but I was following up with this:

Interesting (well, I guess not since it's Wikipedia) that the account has changed in a matter of hours... However, I did notice the extract I posted was sourced from a NY Times article (not sure of the date).

So no-one has answers to my questions on page 3? We don't know where these photos came from (specifically who and how we managed to get them)? We don't know how over 100 heavily armed militants managed to miss Stevens' completely? Are these militants responsible for the explosive that supposedly killed Stevens via cyanide gas? Are the drone and security camera recordings available to the public?

And while I'm at it, a few more questions: Is there a map showing a graphic of where everyone was in the compound and where they were found? When did Lybian support arrive to fend off the attackers? When did the Lybian citizens arrive to extract Stevens from the locked room?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ATS: I know this is off topic but i feel as it holds merit to the discussion. Obviously any level headed person -- not just American -- should feel for the ambassador and his family, along with the other innocent people murdered on that tragic day. Allow me a moment to voice my displeasure over the administrations attempt to sweep it under the rug and proclaim it to be a "spontaneous gathering of religious individuals upset over a documentary film causing a riot with heavy machine guns, rpgs, and other explosives". Don't insult my intelligence or anyone else for that matter. Then we got the uber failure that is clinton being unable to testify before congress/and the senate explaining what the major malfunction was in providing embassy/consulate security in a BONAFIDE WARZONE. Again, don't insult my intelligence. So much for the most transparency of any administration, all we get is smoke mirrors and misdirection while the carnival clown obama laps up his 8 year vacation flying to lavish retreats to golf, eat hamburgers, and campaign. My last talking point is a good one, it really is. Not too long ago we almost jailed and impeached bill clinton for receiving a blowjob in the white house from a intern, sure he committed adultery and should be ashamed but obama and company have been bending us over and pounding away with no remorse. They're getting away with murder... figuratively and literally mind you!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Danbones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the State Dept. outsourced consulate security to al-Qaeda-backed agency, and sent our wounded/dead ambassador to an al-Qaeda -backed hospital.
How is this possible? I thought Hillary was supposed to be the smartest woman whom ever lived.

WHY WAS HE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE BY THESE TERRORIST?

Its like committing murder then stopping to pick up a gold fish and putting it in a tub of water because you knocked over the bowl.

Its was a symbolic ritual murder on September 11

Darkness will always have edges.
edit on 9-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: Just a thought

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Great question, in my opinion.

Why would those trying to kill him then take him to a hospital to try and save his life?

I've followed this from the hour it happened and the sheer amount of information and disinformation surrounding this event is mind boggling. I do believe he was assassinated for a reason but I also find it strange he succumbed to asphyxiation, not a bullet to the skull or being blown to pieces.

As far as the Obama administration, I'm with the camp that sees this not as them covering their own butts per se, but covering for those they take their orders from - and that includes Obama. Major black ops were being conducted in this area, I imagine a lot of money and powerful hands were in the pot trying to facilitate larger goals. The stand down is telling. I bet Obama was ordered not to do anything - not that he would have wanted to anyway. I'm sure he's on board.

There are many parts of the story to suggest this was premeditated or at least expected by some parts of our government - Stevens requesting security, the convenient movie cover story, the attackers acting as if they had insider knowledge.. Imagine if things had gone according to plan. We'd still all be talking about the ambassador who was killed by "Muslim terrorists" and Libyan locals who were angry over a video that criticized Muhammed. They tried to wrap it up nice and tidy.

That begs the question, once the blunder has come out, what's the goal now? There's obviously info they are keeping under lock and key at all costs. Will it be like so many other scandals (Watergate, Iran/Contra) in which blame is pushed in one direction in order to cover up the bigger picture? That's what I see.

Obama and Hillary get the spotlight, not what we were doing in Libya in the first place.

I am slightly cynical after all I've been subjected to and all I've studied, and do not believe this will change much, let alone end Obama. Unless we truly receive some smoking gun information. A lot has come out so far and we've already had many hours of hearings and testimony but people either are still largely apathetic or feel powerless.

Then you have the one side who just hates Obama personally, they don't really care about American lives in fact are probably happy there were casualties to add to the ammo, and will do anything to settle the score - I find it disgusting that someone responsible for the largest intelligence failure in the history of our country that resulted in thousands of American deaths like Dick Cheney is interviewed and asked his opinion about this whole thing, and that he has the nerve to throw criticism.

They all should be hanged. We would need to build the largest gallows ever constructed for the amount of necks that should be wrapped in a noose.

Oh and what happened to the sensitive documents missing from one of the buildings? I'd have to dig through hundreds of bookmarks to find the articles referring to that, they were mainstream too, but I always wondered about those and they're never mentioned.

If I recall one source said they may have had to do with arms shipments.. Or sensitive oil related deals...
edit on 9-5-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

This is a disturbing pattern throughout history. I see no mistake here but an extension of Operation Gladio in the Middle East as CIA trained and operated agents destabilize country after country creating the next generation cold war foe ... radical Islam

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

You have a familiar way of speaking, writing, and thinking. Well said.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In some of the very first reports it was stated that the obama administration had organized and armed the attackers for the purpose of having the Ambassador kidnapped and later rescued in order to make obama look like some sort of hero. I hope every last bit of information comes out of this so that we know the whole truth.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's another recent article on the issue of the cowardice of Obama:

Congresswoman: Obama Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order
US Special forces blocked from protecting consulate
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 10, 2013
In comments that went largely unnoticed, Missouri Congresswoman Ann Wagner (R) directly blamed President Obama for ordering the stand down which facilitated the assault on the US consulate in Benghazi.

edit on 10-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I never doubted from day one that Stevens and company were 'sacrificed' for political purposes. My take on this from the very beginning has been that B H Obama and H Clinton conspired to murder the Ambassador and his colleagues in order to cover-up the Obama administrations version of "Fast and Furious" in the Middle East - a similar operation in which the CIA, through the offices of Ambassador Stevens, provided armaments and high powered weapons to al Qaeda, first in Libya, and then in Syria.

It has been established that Ambassador Stevens - who was the victim of a brutal rape and murder - was himself a CIA operative who helped to arm al Qaeda in Libya in order to murder Col. Kaddafi, and did the same for the al Qaeda rebels in Syria in an attempt to topple the Assad regime and to murder the president. For that fact, he and his fellow operatives (collaterally or not) had to be eliminated in order to cover it up, and to protect all those involved in the conspiracy from criminal prosecution, and to protect president Obama himself from possible impeachment.

edit on 10-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join