It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW INFO: Amb. Stevens Was Taken to Hospital Under Enemy Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Has Stevens' full autopsy report ever been released by the administration?
According to this...No.
More from our Canadian friends:

An Internet Autopsy: How did Ambassador Stevens Die?

To date, no official cause of death has been released. The results of an autopsy done on Stevens’ body after it was returned to the United States, has not been made public. In spite of that, rumors still persist that Stevens was tortured and raped before and after his death.

If we look at four of these photographs with a critical eye, we notice some unusual details that cause us to question the official explanation.

The four photos at issue are labeled thusly: Stevens on the ground. Stevens on his back. Stevens being carried through the street. Stevens at a Benghazi morgue.

The photo of Stevens seemingly on the ground with his T-shirt under his armpits is most interesting
(#1). Stevens’ face and stomach look to be covered in soot. There is what looks like a red gash on the left side of his forehead. This wound does not show up in any the other photos of Stevens after the attack. It is not seen in the photo taken of his body in the Libyan morgue.

Was the body cleaned of evidence while the doctors waited for the Americans to claim it?

canadafreepress.com...
edit on 8-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I understood that one of the reasons the autopsy has been kept private is related to the possibility of postmortem assault of the Ambassador's corpse involving penetration. (Even that dreadful Snopes still has the Ambassador being raped as undetermined)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by andy1972

OFF TOPIC: Your mention of Mogadishu reminds me of someone I never met but who impacted my life in so many positive ways: Dan Eldon was a 22 year old photojournalist, artist and activist who, along with three colleagues, was stoned to death by an angry mob in Mogadishu in an incident before the Battle of Mogadishu (1993). Eldon's posthumous work "The Journey is the Destination" is a book I highly recommend.

I mentioned it because the photos let me feeling the same as when i saw the video of the bodies behind the jeeps in Somalia.

They left me with the same sense of pity and anger.

What always sticks in my mind is, as an ex soldier, i cannot imagen the fear the anguish and the sorrow he and the others felt in their last hours.

They thought of their wives, their kids, families.

They would never see them again.

I cannot imagine that these men did not shed a tear, and as a father and husband i too would have done the same.

There is no shame. We are all human.

I can only imagine the two former SEALS, who went to the rescue of their fellow countrymen, did so thinking that in minutes a rescue force would be sent to get them out. They knew the drill, they knew the S.O.P. They knew drones would be overhead watching and reporting in real time.

They knew that help would come, they only had to hold out maybe 30 minutes.

30 minutes of controled fire and only shooting at sure targets...a piece of cake for them.

The two bear a striking resemblence in their action's to Randy Shuggart and Gary Gordon, the two delta force operators who went in to protect the downed Blackhawk. They too entered of their own free will to protect their comrades, each hoping that help would come in time, controlle fire, shoot only at sure targets, conserve ammo.

They too, died, awaiting the rescue force.

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

edit on 8-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And yet there are no impeachments for Obama or those RINOs who wanted to invade in Libya?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It seems clear that the administration could back up it's narrative that these people carrying Stevens' body to the (non-terrorist controlled) hospital were not terrorists at all, but helpful American-loving, Libyan noncombatant citizens...and that he was never in the hands of terrorists...SIMPLY by releasing the actual autopsy.
WHY would they keep it off limits?
edit on 8-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
well waddya know?:

Newsmax Exclusive: US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission

The Libyan militia group that the State Department hired to defend its embattled diplomatic mission in Benghazi had clear al-Qaida sympathies, and had prominently displayed the al-Qaida flag on a Facebook page some months before the deadly attack.

That organization, the February 17th Martyrs Brigade, was paid by the U.S. government to provide security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. But there is no indication the Martyrs Brigade fulfilled its commitment to defend the mission on Sept. 11, when it came under attack. !
www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They all play for the same team in the end. For all we know there could have been a deal brokered where in the wake of Boston Obama would have White Hat Guy charged with a crime involving a "Weapon of Mass Destruction" shortly before the dedication of the Bush Library (" oh, I guess Saddam Hussein DID have WMDs") in exchange for tougher restrictions on civil liberties and making sure the Benghazi hearings don't result in any punishment or accountability..... Not saying this IS what has happened, but it wouldn't shock me if it did.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why does this look like a arranged hit on Stevens or someone in the embassy.

This was like Custer paying "Crazy Horse / Hunkpapa security LTD" to perform it's security the night before the Little Bighorn...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Rape pre or post mortem makes it really hard to paint these folks, who were so concerned about getting the Ambassador to the Hospital that they were happy to stop for folks in the crowd to take photos with the Ambassador, as heroes....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I'd encourage you to Google the idea of this being a hit because this was a theory held by many immediately after the incident. While personally I have trouble buying into this theory (simply because the false narrative the public was fed wouldn't have been as sloppy as it was), I will note that the evidence some have presented to support the hit theory is well sourced and substantial.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

So the State Dept. outsourced consulate security to al-Qaeda-backed agency, and sent our wounded/dead ambassador to an al-Qaeda -backed hospital.
How is this possible? I thought Hillary was supposed to be the smartest woman whom ever lived.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

My apologies for shoehorning my way into your reply to Danbones; but the most critical point to remember is that the fabricated story had much more to do with the final weeks of a presidential election campaign than the operations or decisions of the Department of State. The handling and spin of the Benghazi aftermath was ultimately decided by the President and those steering his re-election campaign in order to focus on the best interest of the campaign. Noting that Benghazi has the potential to change the focus of the media & both campaign's messaging and recognizing that terrorism and defense are two key issues that in the last 30 years traditionally favor the Republican candidate, the fabricated story was developed to make sure the President would be re-elected. Simply put, they decided to lie in September for campaign purposes knowing that they'd take a hit for it after the campaign when the truth came out.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Well said.
However, I think they are also counting on extended insulation from press scrutiny because Hillary Clinton is the Dem's golden girl for 2016 and is so intertwined with Obama in this scandal.

I think they may have calculated correctly. The press is blissfully immersed in the Jody Arias verdict today and, with few noticeable exceptions, completely blacking out this moving and illuminating Benghazi hearing.
Hillary must be in love with Jody today.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I really hate that I know the names Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony... The only thing worse than the fact that I know who they are is the phony outrage from the mouth breathing house fraus who, even today, devout more time and energy to getting "Justice for Caylee" than they devout to raising or acknowledging their own children... I really despise those people on so many levels...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Everyone is blaming Obama and Hilary for the Benghazi attack....

What if the assassination of Ambassador Steven's was bought and paid for by a group of neo-conservatives who's only intentions were to make Hilary and Obama look bad?

We all know what Bush and his cronies did. Maybe this is all par for the Republican course.

And before I get flamed, I just want to add that I have ZERO political ties and would consider myself a true independent. I never voted for Obama.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

That was a theory floated by several people at the time of the attacks and that theory only grew stronger with the resignation of General Petraeus and the firing by President Obama of US Army General Carter Ham who was then the commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM) and Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette who was the commander of Carrier Strike Group Three in the Middle East; both firings occurred days after the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi.

No one should flame you because Google will show you that your notion was raised by several in the pundit class.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Obama should be impeached for this travesty.

His whole administration should be held accountable.

S&F

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
Everyone is blaming Obama and Hilary for the Benghazi attack....

What if the assassination of Ambassador Steven's was bought and paid for by a group of neo-conservatives who's only intentions were to make Hilary and Obama look bad?

I see the NeoCon.......

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ambassador Stevens was absolutely assassinated. There were reports of him and the team trying to protect him taking targeted heavy fire from their attackers once in the safe house, they knew where they were to the T and he wasn't making it out alive. Someone provided the assassins with that information and obviously the whole thing was set up to "fail", or rather succeed with Stevens death.

The pictures offered on this thread don't look like people taking a photo op with his dead body, I see no smiles, I could be wrong but from my understanding there sure was an attempt to save him. Those people look like they're in a panic at what has happened. Stevens was an Arabist and loved by many of the locals. Again, I could be wrong, obviously those hired to kill him were still around as well and I've refrained from viewing the photos pushed online as I find it to be untrustworthy, people spin photos for an agenda all the time, and rather morbid.

Benghazi was a black site used for torture and al Qaeda recruiting and arming - I think the ambassador had a large problem on his hand and knew his life was in danger.
edit on 8-5-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
The pictures offered on this thread don't look like people taking a photo op with his dead body, I see no smiles, I could be wrong but from my understanding there sure was an attempt to save him. Those people look like they're in a panic at what has happened. Stevens was an Arabist and loved by many of the locals. Again, I could be wrong, obviously those hired to kill him were still around as well and I've refrained from viewing the panhotsomethinos as I find it to be untrustworthy, people spin photos for an agenda all the time, and rather morbid.

While I'm unaware of any rules of etiquette focused on posing with a dying or dead body and surprisingly Miss Manners had not covered this topic, so you may be right insofar as your critique of the absence of smiles.

I can appreciate that you are hesitant to view all of the photos and video footage of the Ambassador's body being paraded through the road, but in September 2012 I took the time to review the coverage of the incident by the moderate and respected media outlets of the region and examine it for circa 10 days following the attack to see how the initial reports evolved. Additionally, I read the coverage from respected European publications. What Ifound tremendously insightful was the captions of the photos of a lifeless Chris Stevens with the people because the context provided spoke volumes. All you need is to utilize Google translate and an open mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join