It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last Thread....Secret to life and the purpose of life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for your post. So much wisdom and truth in your words. I resonate a lot with what you said. I do believe that we all have a purpose to be here. Every soul is precious and knowing who we are is the first step into that path to become god and break the cycle of reincarnation. It is not an easy thing I am sure but we all need to do our best in this lifetime to achieve that goal in my humble opinion. Thanks again and wish you all the best!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've thought this for quite some time, and I agree, seems like every time I close my eyes on one life, I just "wake up" here again, and again.

I have let myself become so jaded that I've just been coasting here for the last few life cycles. Among the many things I remember is that life is not so linear, as far as time goes. For example, my next life could be some 6000 years ago in the southern Americas. To remember the next life if a gift, and in fact, that life will be a relatively short one, as I will be a 5 or 6 year old girl who's accused of "witchcraft" that will bring a great devastation to our vast villages.

I guess what I will get for speaking too much of this life to people who can't comprehend today's "miracles".

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

There's truth to what you are saying, but you are also leaving a whole lot out of your 'secret'.
I can't tell if this was on purpose, or that you simply don't fully know.

Either way, it's a good message to share.

Welcome to the 'last thread' club.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now go out and create and become as us... The Angel Of Truth Was first to go and do as told to do... ATS... How can you create without even knowing how to read and write in numbers as well... They both tell a story... Abba Teaches Spirits... He teaches them how to become what they were meant to be... Unified Spirits... US... United Spirits that form a being in the human form... Believe it or not... It truly matters not for you are set to spark on your own growth chart...

The day of rest the day of adjustments or better said the final adjustments of Life... FA... Father Abba... The one Jesus Cried Out To In his Day... Discover Abba Yourself... The Lord Of Truth... LOT my Name..;

The Name LOT... It's upper form of Truth... Lights Holy Truth... It makes it Glow in the darkness we dwell... This day and age it means yelling... The truth is loud and it will hurt your ears as it screams for you to take it in... As my ears scream now... The Word Light... Love Is Gods Highest Truth... From His Most High... Father Abba Himself...

The Word Time... Truth Is My Example...
edit on 10-5-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes the word Ya... Your Ascension ... Take It In As It Screams For ye...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No god controls this realm but gods or powerful entities can reach out from there own dimensions and spread there influence to make there presence stronger within this reality. I think we are in a mainstream world or a middle point where evil meets good and from here you can ascend to higher frequency realms which are more positive and peaceful or descend into lower realms which consist of more negative energies.

This world is like a war ground for the higher realms and lowers for control of our energy that is why this earth is so #ed up I think good is losing the battle here atm with all this terror and secrecy and this new illuminati sweeping the masses but we hav'nt lost the war.

We need to summon some higher frequency beings or channel them through our bodies some how?

Heard of the Indigo people or starchilds apparently suppose to be souls that travel to places that need to lift there frequency or heal that world?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The secret to life (it's not really a secret) is quite simple: survival. Beyond survival and reproduction, and perhaps some genetic code that oversees our survival into the future, that's about all there is to it. You can talk about all the grandiose spiritual and religious concepts that human beings love to pretend is meaningful, but in the end there is only the survival of our species that matters.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
The secret to life (it's not really a secret) is quite simple: survival. Beyond survival and reproduction, and perhaps some genetic code that oversees our survival into the future, that's about all there is to it. You can talk about all the grandiose spiritual and religious concepts that human beings love to pretend is meaningful, but in the end there is only the survival of our species that matters.

Yes but Self sustainment sus·tained, sus·tain·ing, sus·tains
1. To keep in existence; maintain.
2. To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for.
3. To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.
4. To support the spirits, vitality, or resolution of; encourage.
5. To bear up under; withstand: can't sustain the blistering heat.
6. To experience or suffer: sustained a fatal injury.
7. To affirm the validity of: The judge has sustained the prosecutor's objection.
8. To prove or corroborate; confirm...

And One Species Of MAN... Meet Abba Now For there was Only One Created...

And Now The Time Has Come For Your Measurement Or Judgement...
edit on 12-5-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Great thread, it was very interesting. I have to categorically disagree though, on one point:

" most of you leaned towards the latter "

Most people are good people. It's just that the few that aren't are louder and their destructive actions garner more attention and have a seemingly greater impact.

The problem is, we have a lot of good people, but we do not have enough people FIGHTING on the side of good, they are lingering too close to the middle of the road, and they themselves are not doing much evil, but they allow too much evil to be done by others.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join