It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last Thread....Secret to life and the purpose of life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I don't want to do that though.. - I don't want to play Sim-City for the rest of eternity...

This may be what you think is the ideal "meaning" of life but the simple fact that I do not seek this means that it is not a dead cert for everyone! The meaning of my life is far greater and more complicated than simply watching other creatures f**k up the planets I've made... it's so far out there that a human mind (Including mine) cannot comprehend it. That's not to say that I am personally above anyone and that MY "meaning" is any greater than yours - it applies to everyone's' "meaning".
We don't even fully know how the science on this planet works yet let alone ANYTHING that is beyond science!

Side note: I take it you just took different bits from others peoples research and amalgamated it all into one, guess. I see nothing original here - which is why I personally feel that you have missed the mark, just as millions of people guessing the same thing have done so for the last 100,000 years. Unless you step back from reality and "invent" some new way of thinking that allows you to tap into the real universe you're just regurgitating other peoples flawed theories and ideas.

I admire your efforts though.

~ CrzayFool.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
thank you for reading with an open mind. I originally came here to interact with the fringe of humanity, those brave or naive enough to question the world around them, but i have noticed throught the years that this yearning for knowledge that some of you posses has slowly disipated, there is nothing further for me here, and i am done studying the human race, time for me to start worrying about myself, before its too late

I try to avoid using any religion phrases or the word GOD. He is too often been abused by us.

As a matter of fact you become lonelier the "higher" you climb K1K1to.

That's normal - you start realizing that people don't listen to you or don't understand you anymore and you do not want to waste time and energy on the brain jabbering - that's great, you are on your way for the next round

You have to realize that we go through a time of transition now - everyone - even our solar system. If we know something for sure than this, the universe wants to evolve. Evolution never follows a linear approach, it's always in leaps (even proven by our main stream science). Currently we are in such a step, the old isn't gone, the new has not yet arrived. That's why the chaos is growing - not only the weather, but also personal environment, in society, economics, etc. - Our repeating patterns behavior is becoming disrupted. Before you want to fill a glass with a fresh water you have to empty the old one. People behave different in this phase, most will increase their wheel of thoughts speed, others will freak out, some will start getting awake and other might decide to leave Gaia earlier than scheduled.
Don't start to think about it - you won't get an answer by thinking.

By the way, you don't become GOD on the other site, you ARE already GOD. But the part living here on earth forgot this. Just imagine for a second or two that GOD is looking THROUGH your eyes as a quiet observer, seeing and experiencing your life - ups I used the word

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Beautiful.

Inspiring, touched the core of me.

Unplug, fly away, be free and happy my friend.

I am almost there myself.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
Have you achieved full enlightenment, or do you feel that you have been forsaken? It is difficult to understand or appreciate a plan that you can't recall or an agreement you have no recollection of.

If you allow I will tell you something about enlightenment. There is this weird idea that enlightenment is something exciting, an objective to achieve in life, something that you really want to experience.

But let me tell you this. When I went through this "wall" and suddenly "experienced" enlightenment it was not what I expected. You are in the void - there is no excitement or feelings in the void, there is nothing and everything. There is also no joy, you observe this scenario totally neutral. You realize that feelings, excitement is something human AND you see that love is a form of energy - again without feelings - that permeates everything in the universe. That everything coming into the world has two oppositions. Except darkness, this is not the opposite of light, it is the ABSENCE of light.
Words are not enough to explain - especially when English is not my native language.

And after you come back you realize that you have to clean up all the dirt you produced in your life, even in your thoughts. And there is a hell of garbage you produce during life

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very astute observations my friend!

Just don't be too quick to think you've got it all figured out. As you have alluded to: there is always more to learn.

Five months ago i was you (and i probably still am, ha!). I felt i could preach to the Pope and tell him how it really is. And just when i knew i had it all figured out: i had a son. Now my whole world has been flipped. I thought i knew Love and Selflessness before, but oh how wrong i was. Rest assured that if you are still here there is still more to learn.

Happy trails my friend, catch you on the flipside!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

My last Thread...
Sorry to hear that.

Will you take the trend....of another account?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
Where does this information come from in the quote below, I don't beleive that it is possible to know this?

Is it just yours or someone elses opinion and speculation? Thanks.

"THERE IS ALREADY A GOD WHO CONTROLS THE FATE OF THIS UNIVERSE, MANY LIFE TIMES AGO THIS “GOD” WAS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, HE HAD WEAKNESSES, HE MADE MISTAKES, BUT EVENTUALLY HE LEARNED FROM ALL OF THEM AND WAS GRANTED HIS OWN UNIVERSE OR “HEAVEN” TO RULE OVER"

Yes this is true... In the beginning a command was made now go and create as US... United Spirits... Understanding Spirits... A spirit and a soul is not the same... Your spirit your essence of life is yours and it grows and matures... Your soul is your body your skin your material being... Your spirit learns from this and all the things around it ... It takes them in and learns from them... As your spirit matures in it's body (soul) it passes on to another set of lessons whether it is for them or others a lesson is learned and stored... Your spirit matures and it learns the lesson from good and evil as they both dwell upon this training ground of the Gods...

This earth was Blessed in 2003 it became a part of US... This earth has a name as the sun as mercury as venus as the moon... Names and Named... Your spirit seeks a name of it's own... When it matures as Saul became Paul... As Simon became Peter... And so on... A Blessed Name your spirit carries on forever and always and will be known forever more... As your spirit will live forever more... As you will have a kingdom that will sustain it's self just as the one you now dwell...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well there are not many that are willing, nor ready, to drop their ego,selfishness, lusts, greed, negativity, criticism, materialism, pride, judgments, pre judgments, adultery, idolatry, etc etc etc to be ONE with Divine, in love, love others like oneself, accept, tolerance, understanding, honoring, loyalty, respect, etc etc etc.
If one wont drop the negative and the above I know one cannot step much further up towards the LIGHT.
there cannot simply be any darkness in the LIGHT, therefore. It is up to everyone to drop the "dead weight" that bind your soul.

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

all religions lead to entrapment. seek the LIGHT, WITHIN.THE ONE

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

If this universal god destroys this race, what is it that is durable enough material to not be destroyed and continue to carry the symbols into the future?
The soul?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Caps no caps, last post and last thread, Thanks be to a God any God. You, the OP convey to me only the brown stuff, please go and take your hate elsewhere.
I could take you on a journey where you most likely have never been, and where hate and ego and all the rest have no direct part to play.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

the program i use to write is automatically set to all caps, my apologies to any of you who are bothered by such minute insignificance's.

Yes, I am bothered. It's not insignificant. IF you had a secret to share, you would also know proper Grammar. The program you use to write is called a word processor, and NONE of them are set to all caps automatically. You tap the "caps lock" to get all caps, and then tap it again to quit the all caps. That's standard. Do you think us to be idiots? You are lazy, and hit the "caps lock" key to make it easier for you.

But yet...

another thing i forgot to mention is that

not everyone has a soul..like i said souls come to universes that have "vacancies" however this means that most other humans were just created by the god that owns this universe, and therefore technically are just part of him.

Shouldn't the second part be in all caps as well?

PERIOD. this is my last post. this is the last information i will share with you.

Thank You. You've shredded your credibility. Exit, please, stage left.

Pause.

Uhm, you don't have to tell lies. Just tell your story, tell the truth. You've rattled my cage, and I'm waiting until you can be honest with us.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It is gratefying to know there are so many enlightened souls on ATs.
i am humbled in this presence.....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello...
Sorry, WHEN , at the time this god destroys the human race why do you think that it is so important that material artifacts are preserved and would survive the human races destruction?
If the human race (we) failed to rid ourselves of passion, greed and anger why would/should our art (art that represents symbols that this god wants destroyed) be preserved?
Is a jeweled coated animal( modern art) going to help other races or would it just confuse and amuse them?
Another passion,greed and anger show & exhibition in the future?!
I don't understand your focus on human race symbols( in art). ?!

edit on 9-5-2013 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I like to question everything and find that the old explanations (this is a school, this is a prison, be like that idol saint on the wall, be good or you'll re-incarnate or go to hell, if you're good you'll get this or that, etc....) just dosn't do it for me anymore. Nor does the concept of 'worship' of any 'deity', i'd rather walk with the Great Mystery as a free being rather than prostrate before 'It' and tremble at judgement and lessons like some slave. All that worship, promise or punishment, or better learn your lessons, or what have you sounds like someone's daddy issues.

edit on 9-5-2013 by Arles Morningside because: Bad Typing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So you were lazy and copied and pasted the words in Capitals.... why didn't you just say that instead of making a lying excuse your typing was locked in capitals as you typed in lower case...

!!!!!!! Weird

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

WHEN WE DIE OUR SOULS ARE TRANSPORTED TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES RULED BY DIFFERENT GODS THAT MIGHT HAVE VACANCIES.

Who told you that?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Elvis has left the building.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Same old lies right out of the serpents mouth, its just rehashed for a New Age.

God of your own universe huh, people like this cant even handle their own lives in this one, its a selfish desire to have anyways not to mention all the other nonsense in that post.

Watch this video.

Its near the end 1:40:00 is where you need to see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

What have you been reading? Your thoughts are like Gnosticism mixed with Abrahamism, Buddhism/Hinduism, and maybe some Scientology thrown in for good measure. I'm guessing Scientology is where you got soulless beings from, idk.

What is your main source of information on what you are saying?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I look forward to your next last post.... deja vu...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join